PDA

View Full Version : ...But That's Not What Made Me Mad...

sixstringlass
02-08-2007, 05:45 AM
I got this note that, if I didn't post something, I'd be deleted. So, here's a joke I heard the other night:

Steve walks into a bar and meets up with his friend, Ralph.

"Geez, man," Ralph says. "You look ticked off!"

"I am," Steve replies. "I was over at Jenny's house fooling around, and, wouldn't you know it, her husband came home! I didn't have time to grab my clothes, so I ended up clinging to the windowsill by my fingertips."

"Oh, man," Ralph says. "That's enough to make anyone mad!"

"Yeah, well," Steve answers, "it might... but that's not what pissed me off. I'm hanging off the windowsill by my fingertips in the freezing cold and Jenny's husband decides he needs to take a leak, so, what does he do? He pees out the window, and, yeah. It landed right on my head, ran down my back, and froze in little icicles off my butt."

Ralph's jaw drops. "Good, God, man! No wonder you're steamed."

"Yeah, well... but that's not what made me mad. So, I'm hanging by my fingertips from the windowsill, dark as the devil's armpit, piss icicles hanging off my butt cheeks, and freezing cold. After taking a leak, Jenny's husband decides he wants to get a little. So, I have to listen to them for a few minutes... and then, wouldn't you know it, but the idiot throws the rubber out the window and it lands right across my nose!"

"No way!" Ralph says in astonishment.

"Oh, yeah," Steve says. "But that's not what pissed me off. I've been hanging by my fingertips for almost two hours now, in the freezing cold, pee icicles dangling off my butt cheeks, a rubber across my nose, and, as the sky starts to lighten, I look down... and my feet are only six inches off the ground!"

wiqidjuggalo
02-08-2007, 05:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! that made me LOL for real!!! props!!!