PDA

View Full Version : Curious

SteelersHoss
02-08-2007, 07:55 AM
Curious, why i just got a letter from Steelersfever saying that my account was inactive and that i need to do something in the next 24hours or my profile will be deleted. I am here all the time, anyone know what that means???

HometownGal
02-08-2007, 08:12 AM
I don't know what that is all about, Hoss, but I will check with Mike to see what's up with that. Hang tight. :smile:

Livinginthe past
02-08-2007, 08:17 AM
Thats an odd one.

I noticed 'Sixstringlass' posted something similar in the humor section this morning.

NM

Chronicgaming
02-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Hey guys, I also got one of those emails this morning. I don't post too often, but I'm usually here reading every day too.

HometownGal
02-08-2007, 09:28 AM
I sent Mike a PM and I'm sure he will be on the board at some point today. I'm sure he will address it ASAP. Thanks for the heads-up. :thumbsup:

SteelersFever
02-08-2007, 10:48 AM
It's nothing to worry about if you have logged in and participated during the past couple of months. Just trying to clean this place up and remove all dead accounts.

ARKIESTEEL
02-08-2007, 10:53 AM
I got one as well:dang:

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 12:04 PM
I got one too....I'm guessing everyone did. :smile:

ARKIESTEEL
02-08-2007, 12:06 PM
I got one too....I'm guessing everyone did. :smile:

No we all realy didnt we are just trying to make you feel better about it

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 12:17 PM
No we all realy didnt we are just trying to make you feel better about itThanks Arkie! I appreciate that! Always thoughtful, aren't ya?! :flap: :wave:

SteelersfaninPhilly
02-08-2007, 02:51 PM
What up stranger?

Black Prowler
02-08-2007, 04:18 PM
I got this email too :mail: :dang:

I haven't been here in awhile but since the NFL Alliance thing fell apart I haven't visited any sites that we we're trying to get in at the time......I've been spending more time with getting my life back on track since an auto accident I had last july. Also since it's the offseason I don't hit the nfl boards as much other them my Panthers site since I gotta be there lol.

Maybe we can just do some sort of link exchange so that we can visit each other next season.....that might promote more activity on each site.......I wish I had remembered you guys prior to our meeting this past season but since you kicked our butts I wasn't really looking for steeler fans to pal around with lol.

I hope you don't delete my account......I tried this approach on my site awhile back and it just pissed a lot of people off and they never came back so idunno......I think it does more harm than good......now I just randomly delete inactive accounts every so often without notice....hey if they haven't been around in a year they won't remember to come back anyway lol.

Good luck and seeya soon:cheers:

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 04:47 PM
What up stranger?Hey Philly! What's up yourself? :wave:

SteelersHoss
02-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks Guys, I was wondering what was going. I am here all the time, hey Arkie, missing you in this cold Canada. Need a beer...

ohio-steelers-fan
02-09-2007, 09:25 PM
I got one also, but I am more of a "ghoster", than a poster.

SteelCityMan786
02-09-2007, 10:22 PM
What up stranger?

hey steelersfaninphilly long time no see man around these parts.

Stlrs4Life
02-11-2007, 10:13 AM
No we all realy didnt we are just trying to make you feel better about it

Arkie, leave her alone. I received the email also. figured it was a mistake.