83-Steelers-43
02-08-2007, 03:59 PM
It has been confirmed. Dead on arrival.

shovelnose
02-08-2007, 04:12 PM
RIP!

prodrivewrx2nv
02-08-2007, 04:15 PM
I didnt know that..... GEEZ!!! thats crazy!

polamalufan43
02-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Can't wait to see how this one will turn out. The only reason why no paternity tests haven't been done is because Anna didn't want to get one. And she's probably the reason why the two "fathers" haven't gone at it already. The next few weeks should be interesting. Plus the entire ordeal with her mother.... OMG. My sympathy to her family.
~Polamalufan43:tt02:

83-Steelers-43
02-08-2007, 04:20 PM
I didnt know that..... GEEZ!!! thats crazy!

Are you all that surprised really?

stillers4me
02-08-2007, 05:25 PM
I hope she has found the peace she could not find in life. She is with her beloved son. Rest in peace, Anna Nicole.

83-Steelers-43
02-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Can't wait to see how this one will turn out. The only reason why no paternity tests haven't been done is because Anna didn't want to get one. And she's probably the reason why the two "fathers" haven't gone at it already. The next few weeks should be interesting. Plus the entire ordeal with her mother.... OMG. My sympathy to her family.

If I were Howard Stern I would be looking for a lawyer at this point in time. Something about that guy.

PisnNapalm
02-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Are you all that surprised really?

Nope.

polamalufan43
02-08-2007, 05:36 PM
If I were Howard Stern I would be looking for a lawyer at this point in time. Something about that guy.

I think they both should be looking for a lawyer right about now before things get more ugly than they already are.

clevestinks
02-08-2007, 05:38 PM
RIP! tragic! I`m a little amazed at the news coverage, just think if she was a "A" list actress?

Feel real sorrow for the baby!

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 05:39 PM
as sad as this story is, its very intriguing cause half a billion dollars lies in the ballance. either of the 2 guys could be this babys father (or is it completely someone elses?)

the old billionaires son who was the main guy pushing to keep that money from her is dead too. his remaining family can still fight in courts for that money. what if the stern lawyer was the one who was providing the drugs that killed anna and her son?

what a mess

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 05:43 PM
That poor baby is I think only 2 months old...and they don't know who the father is. Very sad.

klick81
02-08-2007, 05:53 PM

He is a lawyer. Not sure how good he is though...

HometownGal
02-08-2007, 06:02 PM
While I have never been a huge fan of Anna Nicole, what a tragic ending to such a young life. I don't think she ever really got over the death of her son. I join the consensus of those who feel such empathy for her baby girl. May she rest in peace.

sumo
02-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Horrible and the poor baby is going to be in the middle of a huge mess - with a billion dollars at stake - you know the custody battle will become a big mess all over the media...

wiqidjuggalo
02-08-2007, 06:38 PM
He is a lawyer. Not sure how good he is though...

As is said worldwide... "He who represents himself has a Fool for a client."

My sympathies for the little girl and the families affected by this tragedy.

mdhus
02-08-2007, 07:17 PM
This is a shocker!...:O

Maidenarcher
02-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Well, she has had one helluva troubled life...Unfortunately....

Yet, I would like to remember her in a different light than most. I really looked up to Anna Nicole Smith when she first came out...Not because of her stripper days or being a playboy model. When I was a teen I didn't know she did all that...And, I sure didn't look up to her when she had that ridiculous show on TV. However, I was about 16 when she came on the scene as a Guess Model...She inspired me, because she made it okay for a girl like me who had breasts and hips to be considered sexy. Growing up I really needed to know that my womanly curves were actually a great thing...I grew up thinking I was fat because all my friends were flat chested and had no hips...Of course, now I know differently....But back then she inspired me and it helped me to accept my body...

CAH
02-08-2007, 07:24 PM
This story will be in the news for a long time. Now we're looking at 2 possible murders.

boLT fan
02-08-2007, 08:35 PM
I won't lose sleep over it.

I didn't like her when she was alive, and i'm not going to care when she's dead. :coffee:

PisnNapalm
02-08-2007, 08:52 PM
The baby is better off without that disfunctional drug addict of a mother.

83-Steelers-43
02-08-2007, 08:53 PM

I didn't like her when she was alive, and i'm not going to care when she's dead. :coffee:

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Now hold on there boLT fan......

We already lost a horse in Barbaro, we now lost a pill popping cow with kids. Let's be civil like she was while raising kids and being under the influence of every drug under the moon.

On that note, I will pray for her little boy.

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 09:02 PM
some of her playboy issues are shooting through the roof on ebay. im gonna have to look through the garage. i think i have her pmoty issue and one with a great interview with michael jordan. (yes i read the articles- i got one from 79 with a terry bradshaw interview) :wink:

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Now hold on there boLT fan......

We already lost a horse in Barbaro, we now lost a pill popping cow with kids. Let's be civil like she was while raising kids and being under the influence of every drug under the moon.

On that note, I will pray for her little boy.That's right...I hear that human empathy is over rated. BTW....it was her son that just died. You might want to consider some prayers of compassion for her baby girl though.

NV STEELERS 723
02-08-2007, 09:23 PM
RIP Anna....

PAMillerGrrl83
02-08-2007, 10:10 PM
RIP Anna Nicole.

Maidenarcher
02-08-2007, 10:24 PM
It is very disheartening to find out so many people are judgemental and have no compassion. Regardless of how crappy a person is or was in life, it is still tragic when someone loses their life..And, especially their soul..She meant something to someone and perhaps you will never know what she might have had to go through in life that made her the way she is....
What is sad is this......The venom that people continue to spit out of their mouths is what poisons the entire world....

SteelCzar76
02-08-2007, 11:05 PM
It is very disheartening to find out so many people are judgemental and have no compassion. Regardless of how crappy a person is or was in life, it is still tragic when someone loses their life..And, especially their soul..She meant something to someone and perhaps you will never know what she might have had to go through in life that made her the way she is....
What is sad is this......The venom that people continue to spit out of their mouths is what poisons the entire world....

But the part you gotta love about it is such Maiden. Fate has a strange way of giving such judgmental, weak and pathetic individuals twice the dose of the poison that they would attempt to spit upon another. Of this you can be certain.

HometownGal
02-08-2007, 11:39 PM

Excellent post Maidenarcher. :thumbsup: No matter what issues she had, she was still a little girl's mother, a sister, a daughter and a friend to others. I'm sure some wouldn't take the attitudes they have if this tragedy occured in their own backyards. :shake02:

People who live in glass houses should never throw stones.

BlacknGold76
02-08-2007, 11:42 PM

That's cold dude. I wouldn't wish that kind of thought on my worst enemy. Seriously this isn't how you really feel is it? :jawdrop:

Preacher
02-09-2007, 12:36 AM
There are few who deserve the general public to be apathetic when they die... still fewer that deserve the general public to applaud thier death.

To the former, we have the likes of Yates... to the latter, we have the likes of Hussein

Anna Nicole Smith doesn't measure up to either.

83-Steelers-43
02-09-2007, 07:44 AM
some of her playboy issues are shooting through the roof on ebay. im gonna have to look through the garage. i think i have her pmoty issue and one with a great interview with michael jordan. (yes i read the articles- i got one from 79 with a terry bradshaw interview) :wink:

Uh-huh, we all read the articles. :wink02:

JDB in N.C.
02-09-2007, 08:54 AM
It is very sad she had to die at such a young age and leave her daughter unexpectedly.

You never know what someone has had to endure in life until you walk a mile in their moccasins.

You are very right on about the poison.

I hope her spirit is happy.:smile:

BOXCAR JOEY
02-09-2007, 08:57 AM
O and A heard the emt working on her was pumping her chest for four hours before he gave up.

83-Steelers-43
02-09-2007, 09:45 AM
O and A heard the emt working on her was pumping her chest for four hours before he gave up.

http://members.aol.com/greg51090/images/quagmire.jpg Giggity! Giggity!

floodcitygirl
02-09-2007, 10:47 AM
So now apparently someone shot a video of the last few minutes of her life and the tabloids have had a bidding war reaching $500,000. for the rights to it. I'm with Preacher on this one....there are few people on the planet that deserve this.

klick81
02-09-2007, 11:28 AM

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!! You're a baaaad man.

sumo
02-09-2007, 02:30 PM

Is this for real? - or is somebody trying to be funny? -obviously the giggity giggity thing is supposed to be funny, but why would the emt go for four hours? if they did film this and it makes into the media - then I say we are ready as a country for absolute destruction...

BOXCAR JOEY
02-09-2007, 02:40 PM
The EMT thing was a Boob joke from the Opie and Anthony Show during there situation room joke

sumo
02-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Opie and Anthony - yeah the same guys daring their listeners to have sex in churches.. now it makes sense

boLT fan
02-09-2007, 09:22 PM
To all the other people calling me (and others) judgemental and all that BS:

There have been many MANY other people who have died, and all of them better than this money grubbing *****, and we don't sit an morn every one of them. She was only famous for being stupid and marrying an old guy just to watch him die and take his money. She contributed nothing to society and just squeezed every penny out of her stupidity she could. The world is better without her. And, if you say i'm being judgemental for calling her stupid, your being judgementally thinking she's smart, unless you've met her and know her personally. And since we're both being judgemental, my judgement has more backing considering all the stupid shit she's done.

X-Terminator
02-09-2007, 09:58 PM
RIP Anna Nicole. No, she was not the perfect person, but then again, neither is anyone else.

boLTfan - I don't agree with your sentiment, but I will give you props for having the balls to stand by your comments.

floodcitygirl
02-09-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm not trying to pretend the woman was a Mother Theresa or anything. I know little about her and admired nothing that I heard. I'm just saying that hers sounds like a sad story to me. Obviously she made some poor life choices (who hasn't?) and who knows what life events led to those choices? I'm just saying that it's not like she was a Saddam or a child murderer whose demise can be looked at with gratitude. Surely somebody is grieving for her and I feel compassion for a baby who will never know her mother.

It does seem ironic to me that while it seems that she was driven by greed in her life, now vultures will be circling her in her death....and unfortunately her baby. I pray for a better life for her.

Borski
02-10-2007, 02:29 AM
Feel sorry for her child.

As for her, if I cant say something nice...

Maidenarcher
02-10-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm not trying to pretend the woman was a Mother Theresa or anything. I know little about her and admired nothing that I heard. I'm just saying that hers sounds like a sad story to me. Obviously she made some poor life choices (who hasn't?) and who knows what life events led to those choices? I'm just saying that it's not like she was a Saddam or a child murderer whose demise can be looked at with gratitude. Surely somebody is grieving for her and I feel compassion for a baby who will never know her mother.

It does seem ironic to me that while it seems that she was driven by greed in her life, now vultures will be circling her in her death....and unfortunately her baby. I pray for a better life for her.

You know I agree :thumbsup: .....And just for the record....My earlier post came from my heart and I FULLY STAND by the comments I made about people being judgemental and uncompassionate. However, I will not make any other comments (other than this one) regarding this situation. We are each entitled to our opinions and I totally respect that....I was just shocked and DISAPPOINTED that people can be so cold...I have never been that way about anything...And, I really don't understand it.....

HometownGal
02-10-2007, 10:02 AM
To all the other people calling me (and others) judgemental and all that BS:

There have been many MANY other people who have died, and all of them better than this money grubbing *****, and we don't sit an morn every one of them. She was only famous for being stupid and marrying an old guy just to watch him die and take his money. She contributed nothing to society and just squeezed every penny out of her stupidity she could. The world is better without her. And, if you say i'm being judgemental for calling her stupid, your being judgementally thinking she's smart, unless you've met her and know her personally. And since we're both being judgemental, my judgement has more backing considering all the stupid shit she's done.

boLT - I don't think the issue here is whether she was smart or stupid, a golddigger or the perfect wife or whether any of us know her personally or not. Anna Nicole still represented a human life and though we may not all agree with the way she chose to live her life, that wasn't our call. There isn't a one of us out here who are perfect and only God has the right to judge. I just think a little more compassion could be shown for the loss of life, no matter what your opinion of her was. Wouldn't we all ask for the same empathy if this were one of our own?

beSteelmyheart
02-10-2007, 06:57 PM
To be realistic, I wouldn't expect any such sympathy from any celebrity out there over my death. There is a little token sympathy, maybe a shrug, & we move on with our lives.

HometownGal
02-22-2007, 04:06 PM
For those following this saga, the ruling in Anna Nicole Smith case - she will be buried in the Bahamas next to her deceased son.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253662,00.html

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The judge presiding over the Anna Nicole Smith burial hearing ruled Thursday that Smith's remains should be given to the guardian ad litem representing her infant daughter, Dannielynn.

But the judge said he personally wants Smith buried with her late son Daniel in the Bahamas.

"I have suffered for this, I have struggled with this, I have shed tears for your little girl," Broward County Circuit Court Judge Larry Seidlin said to Smith's mother about 15 minutes before he ruled.

He said Smith wanted to be buried next to her son Daniel, and that the flame of her beauty was quickly going out. He also urged all the possible fathers of Smith's newborn daughter to get a paternity test.

polamalufan43
02-22-2007, 04:21 PM
For those following this saga, the ruling in Anna Nicole Smith case - she will be buried in the Bahamas next to her deceased son.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253662,00.html

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. ? The judge presiding over the Anna Nicole Smith burial hearing ruled Thursday that Smith's remains should be given to the guardian ad litem representing her infant daughter, Dannielynn.

But the judge said he personally wants Smith buried with her late son Daniel in the Bahamas.

"I have suffered for this, I have struggled with this, I have shed tears for your little girl," Broward County Circuit Court Judge Larry Seidlin said to Smith's mother about 15 minutes before he ruled.

He said Smith wanted to be buried next to her son Daniel, and that the flame of her beauty was quickly going out. He also urged all the possible fathers of Smith's newborn daughter to get a paternity test.

Well, it's one step closer to getting all this crap sorted out. Thank God. Personally, I'm getting alittle tired of these briefings interrupting programming. Now, if this happened during a Steeler game... :ak47: But, I just hope that her daughter and the real father can go on with their lives after this.

HometownGal
04-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Just heard on the news that Larry Birkhead was revealed to be the father of Dannielynn. Thank God this precious little girl will be raised by her true father. Can't wait to see the look on Howard K. Stern's pussface - I can't stand him.

MACH1
04-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Just heard on the news that Larry Birkhead was revealed to be the father of Dannielynn. Thank God this precious little girl will be raised by her true father. Can't wait to see the look on Howard K. Stern's pussface - I can't stand him.

Yep and he can also kiss that inheritance good bye.

HometownGal
04-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Stern acted like a man just a few minutes ago when he made his statement. He looked pretty defeated, but was pretty congenial.

PAMillerGrrl83
04-10-2007, 04:08 PM
He did shake Birkheads hand and they hugged. I just hope that idiot grandmother doesnt make a scene. Dannielynn will know who her real father is and thats a blessing, I'm glad it wasnt Howard Stern.

Cape Cod Steel Head
04-10-2007, 04:31 PM
She's Dead? When did all this happen??????????

polamalufan43
04-10-2007, 04:33 PM
She's Dead? When did all this happen??????????

Have you been living under and secluded rock lately? lol, jk jk

I'm glad larry got dannielynn, at least everyone knows the truth now. I'm just a little, um, well disgusted that Howard lied this entire time. As long as Anna's mom doesn't start filing complaints and the whole spiel I'd say this is a case closed, and let's move on to the next saga.

HometownGal
04-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Have you been living under and secluded rock lately? lol, jk jk

I'm glad larry got dannielynn, at least everyone knows the truth now. I'm just a little, um, well disgusted that Howard lied this entire time. As long as Anna's mom doesn't start filing complaints and the whole spiel I'd say this is a case closed, and let's move on to the next saga.

Amen to that PF! :cheers: Not only did Howard fib, so did Anna Nicole. She knew darned well Howard wasn't the father, but put his name on the baby's birth certificate. Go figure.

From what Virgie Arthur said, she just wants to be the little girl's grandmother, which I can understand.

PAMillerGrrl83
04-10-2007, 05:52 PM
All this mess will be over after Friday when they have the custody hearing.

fansince'76
04-10-2007, 05:55 PM
All this mess will be over after Friday when they have the custody hearing.

Good - tired of hearing about it.

83-Steelers-43
04-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Good - tired of hearing about it.

You and a large number of others who feel there are well more deserving people who have passed (kids in Iraq and Afghanistan) who should be getting the attention instead of this.............."woman" to put it very mildly and all the other pieces of trash involved.

Turn on the news to get updates around the world and I see these idiots for a half hour straight.

fansince'76
04-11-2007, 10:00 AM
You and a large number of others who feel there are well more deserving people who have passed (kids in Iraq and Afghanistan) who should be getting the attention instead of this.............."woman" to put it very mildly and all the other pieces of trash involved.

Turn on the news to get updates around the world and I see these idiots.

No lie - 3 seconds devoted to dead servicemembers in Iraq, and then a 20-minute "exclusive" on this trailer trash and her soap opera life. The media certainly has its priorities straight. :rolleyes:

83-Steelers-43
04-11-2007, 10:11 AM
No lie - 3 seconds devoted to dead servicemembers in Iraq, and then a 20-minute "exclusive" on this trailer trash and her soap opera life. The media certainly has its priorities straight. :rolleyes:

When a President of the United States of America passes (Reagan and Ford) and receives less attention/media coverage than this "woman" dropping dead from a drug overdose, something is seriously wrong.

tony hipchest
04-11-2007, 10:18 AM
her babys daddy looked like he won the lottery when he exited the courtroom yesterday...

oh wait. he did win the lottery.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-11-2007, 10:53 AM
her babys daddy looked like he won the lottery when he exited the courtroom yesterday...

oh wait. he did win the lottery.

Was it the money or the realization that sex with Anna Nicole Smith is like playing russian roulette with 5 chambers full....and he is actually alive to talk about it.

floodcitygirl
04-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I feel very sorry for that baby girl, no matter how much cash she ends up with.