PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time

Ohio Steeler
02-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey guys hope some of you rember me I have been gone for a while because I have been over in Iraq fitting, I am home on a 3 day ticket because of a death in the family. I just wanted to stop in and say hi and let the who rember me I am still alive and kicking.

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Of course you're remembered Ohio Steeler! It's so good to hear from you....glad you're safe. Thanks for checking in. I'm so sorry for the loss in your family but glad that you have the opportunity to be together. God's Blessings on you especially during this time and thank you for your service.

Maidenarcher
02-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Don't really know you personally, but I do remember you. I think I even remember you telling us you were going overseas....Anyway, I am sure you feel good about being back home. I am sorry that it happens to be because of the loss in your family. When you head back to Iraq know that you will be in our prayers and please thank all the guys and gals you know over there for all that you all do for us........We appreciate you Ohio!

SteelCityMan786
02-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Welcome back Ohio Steeler. Good to see you are safe from Iraq. I hope everything goes well with your family. May you continue to stay safe in Iraq.

tony hipchest
02-08-2007, 07:46 PM
hey bro. good to see you. we were just talking about you infact. post #125

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13582&highlight=welch

also see the "funny bungle picture" thread in the blast furnace.

good to see you back although the circumstances are unfortunate. stay safe when you go back!

Livinginthe past
02-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Welcome back,

How much longer do you have to serve in Iraq once you return?

Stay safe.

NM

HometownGal
02-09-2007, 06:31 AM
Hey guys hope some of you rember me I have been gone for a while because I have been over in Iraq fitting, I am home on a 3 day ticket because of a death in the family. I just wanted to stop in and say hi and let the who rember me I am still alive and kicking.

It's so good to see you back Ohio and know that you are doing well! :hug: I hope you enjoy your time at home - I'm sure everyone is so happy to have you all to themselves for a couple of days!

Thank you for all you and our other servicemen and women do to keep our country safe, free and proud! God bless you and God bless America! We will all be praying for your continued safety.

http://fla.fg-a.com/usaCa.gif

stlrtruck
02-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Welcome back - sorry it's under such conditions but glad to hear you are safe.

I wish God's blessings upon you and all the troops in Iraq. May he bring you all peace and comfort when things look bleak!

I pray for healing for your family as well!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-09-2007, 07:52 AM

From one Iraqi Vet to another...Welcome Home Brother....and Thank You...You are remembered and appreciated!!!!

klick81
02-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Come back alive!

stlrtruck
02-09-2007, 12:43 PM
From one Iraqi Vet to another...Welcome Home Brother....and Thank You...You are remembered and appreciated!!!!

Yeah that's what I meant to say (except for that Iraqi vet thing)!!!

Stlrs4Life
02-09-2007, 05:02 PM
I remember ya. Sorry for your loss especially at the time. Godspeed. And thanks from a fellow vet.

clevestinks
02-09-2007, 07:31 PM

Welcome back. And Thank You for helping protect all of us! your a hero

Preacher
02-09-2007, 07:56 PM
I have heard about you :thumbsup:

May God keep you safe, bless your family, and remind of how much you are appreciated.

I look forward to many posts with you about how the Bengals suck!

Ohio Steeler
02-10-2007, 02:40 PM
I have heard about you :thumbsup:

May God keep you safe, bless your family, and remind of how much you are appreciated.

I look forward to many posts with you about how the Bengals suck!

I hope it is all good

I still have 8 months to go and let me say what I see over there has not been nice, I cant really go to much into detail other then what you see on TV is nothin to what really is going on, Ok I got to get ready to head out paln is leaving in morning for FL and from there I go back over to Iraq

Peace and Go Steelers in 2007:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
02-10-2007, 02:43 PM
I hope it is all good

I still have 8 months to go and let me say what I see over there has not been nice, I cant really go to much into detail other then what you see on TV is nothin to what really is going on, Ok I got to get ready to head out paln is leaving in morning for FL and from there I go back over to Iraq

Peace and Go Steelers in 2007:tt02:

Comeback alive man.