PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

polamalufan43
02-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey everyone.

This is a prayer request for some of my dear friends. At church today, the pastor announced that my friends cousin, was killed in action in Iraq. Everyone was friends with him and his family and mine are really good friends. Our whole church was in tears and my friend and her mom just fell apart when we came over to talk to them.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Stainless Steel
02-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Prayers going up form NW Ohio

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-11-2007, 03:36 PM
My friend...
My prayers go up to any of you with needs..but there is a place in my heart for those noble veterans who have died...and to their families and friends who pay such an incredible sacrifice by losing someone they love...PLEASE let them know that my heart ,thoughts,prayers and tears go out to them...

-Perry

polamalufan43
02-11-2007, 03:42 PM
My friend...
My prayers go up to any of you with needs..but there is a place in my heart for those noble veterans who have died...and to their families and friends who pay such an incredible sacrifice by losing someone they love...PLEASE let them know that my heart ,thoughts,prayers and tears go out to them...

-Perry

Thank you so much, the saddest part of all was that he was only around 19 or 20 years old. i'm not really sure, I hadn't gotten to talk to him since he left for Iraq.

SteelCityMan786
02-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Prayers from Hollidaysburg, PA

HometownGal
02-11-2007, 08:43 PM
I am deeply saddened to hear this, PF43. My heart goes out to this courageous young man's family. He died defending our great nation and will be remembered as a hero. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

God Bless America. :salute: :usa:

floodcitygirl
02-11-2007, 11:04 PM
Heartfelt condolences to your chruch family as well as that brave young man's family. He is a true hero and this sacrifice was not made in vain and will be remembered. Sending up thoughts and prayers for you all tonight.

Preacher
02-11-2007, 11:44 PM
My friend...

-Perry

HERE HERE

I pray the family remembers his sacrifice in honor. I pray our nation remembers his family and treats them with honor.

I also pray the Lord heals the family, comforts them in this time of need, and brings the church family around them to love them and be what the church is supposed to be for them.

PAMillerGrrl83
02-12-2007, 05:39 PM
The family is in my prayers.

83-Steelers-43
02-19-2007, 09:28 AM
His family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Atlanta Dan
02-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Prayers for your friend's cousin and his family from Atlanta.

HometownGal
03-03-2007, 04:40 PM
PF43 - just checking with you to see how the family of this courageous young man is doing? I know God is comforting them in their time of deep grief. :hug:

NV STEELERS 723
03-03-2007, 06:13 PM
I am so sorry hear this...There are people that don't support this war, but those people need to understand that they HAVE to support OUR TROOPS...

He is in my prayers. My heart goes out to you and his family.

polamalufan43
03-04-2007, 02:22 PM
PF43 - just checking with you to see how the family of this courageous young man is doing? I know God is comforting them in their time of deep grief. :hug:

Well, so far they are holding up. They seem much more at ease now that the shock and funeral services are over. Of course, it will still be hard, as with any loss, for quite some time. As they say, shock goes away, but grief can last forever.

BOXCAR JOEY
03-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Prayers out to a fallen soldier and their family. I know what that family is probably going through by losing a loved that way.

steelerssteelers
06-26-2007, 06:55 AM
It's terrible to lose, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Elvis
09-02-2007, 05:36 PM
The death of a loved one is never easy, whether it be expected or not is it? I pray that this family will have peace in their hearts as much as possible and that God will have mercy on all our troops and bring them home safely. We should be praying them all daily and minute by minute that God will bring them all home safely...Amen?

tony hipchest
09-02-2007, 05:42 PM
amen indeed.

stlrtruck
09-02-2007, 08:14 PM
May the Peace and Comfort of the Lord be upon all.