PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Donevan Macnabb

black2gold
08-16-2005, 06:24 PM
This guy is one standup kind of guy to put up with what Rush Limbaugh said about him and then sorry T.O. said about him he knows how to turn the other cheeck. If that was me I would have knocked him out and not thought twice about it he has kept his cool through this whole T.O. thing quite well. T.O. needs to just shut his mouth and go look for another job outside of football I can do without him he does not deserve to play football again in the NFL.

P.S.
BOY DID WE LOOK GOOD LAST NIGHT OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyn
08-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Yes I agree with you on McNabb, he is a player I really like!

YEAHHHHHHHHH WE LOOKED GREAT!!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-17-2005, 12:45 AM
Mcnabb is a team player and puts the organization first. He's a class guy, but IM really tired of seeing his mom on every damn chunky soup commercial :D

RoethlisBURGHer
08-17-2005, 01:02 PM
Numba Five is one of my favorite players.The guy is def. stand up.He could have blasted T.O. so many times,but all he has said is "Keep my name out of your mouth".That's respect for Ried and the Eagles orginazation by keeping this problem "in house"...at least on thier side of it.

blairsummit
08-18-2005, 01:03 AM
i think mcnabb is a team player, but i still dont like his comments towards farve.

pitt
08-18-2005, 10:54 AM
Somehow I missed McNabb's comments about Favre. But since Favre is my favorite non-Steeler it's a good thing. I know alot of people like McNabb but I never cared for him much although I do have to give him credit on the way he is handling himself over this T.O. situation.

Justin Otstott
08-18-2005, 01:43 PM
I give him his props but still do not like him, last year he had his share with T.O doing the show-off thing and still dont like him for that. But I guess he is a team player.