PDA

View Full Version : WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Okay..gotta get this off my chest!!!!

There are WAY to many things in this world...that make me scratch my head and wonder WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!!!..and I was wondering what were the things that seem so OBVIOUSLY stupid to you and you wonder why noone else sees it.

I have a few to start:

1) Why does a large percentage of criminals ...seem to choose to wear baggy pants as there uniform of choice ..then when chased...are forced to hold up said pants with one hand:dang:

2) What makes PETA think that the NAKED protests of gourgeous models, is going to make warm-blooded males QUIT buying leather or furs? If we quit buyin...they quit protesting...right?:tap:

3) Why do we believe the "scientific" reports of scientists who lose their grant money if their research is unfounded?:hunch:

4) Why do people call our department..ask for a phone number...and then AFTER you give them the correct number..they say ..."Wait...let me get a pen".....?:mad:

Black@Gold Forever32
02-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Dude, people actually call up and ask for the number and then say wait let me get a pen?lol Thats to funny and those people need to be smacked in the face with a hammer.

Newzfoxjr
02-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Country rap, I mean what the hell.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Dude, people actually call up and ask for the number and then say wait let me get a pen?lol Thats to funny and those people need to be smacked in the face with a hammer.

Everyday...and it drives me up the friggin wall....I rank that up there with those people who call and want an officer to jump start their car or give them a ride ..because "the tow companies/taxi companies charge for that service..." :banging:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Country rap, I mean what the hell.

Oh Dude....that is just sooo wrong....and is possible the next step for k-fed

tony hipchest
02-12-2007, 01:20 PM
disclaimer: the rap collaboration of illinois/new mexico based artists Poopie-Pie-Master & Dawg-E.-Doo shall, in no way, be affiliated with the defunct genre "country rap".

"its straight lacin, harcore gansta gee. hedz betta reconize!" :smoker:

anyways why do we park in the driveway, but drive on a parkway???

stlrtruck
02-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Why is it I come to the office, sit in a cubicle, and have to buy my own meals when bengals get a bigger space, get recess, and 3 hot meals a day!?

floodcitygirl
02-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Everyday...and it drives me up the friggin wall....I rank that up there with those people who call and want an officer to jump start their car or give them a ride ..because "the tow companies/taxi companies charge for that service..." :banging:How about the ones that want an officer not ONLY to give them a ride but to first push their car so they don't have to get it towed? Or...in the middle of a snow storm that is closing schools and businesses, causing major traffic jams, and accidents all over the place, cars sliding off the roads everywhere (because these people have no clue how to drive in the snow)...and they call 911 because they've locked their keys in their car and want an officer to come and open it so they don't have to pay a locksmith....and I'm not talking about just one person doing it?! Oh...and I forgot to mention...at least 2 of these were calling...from home! :dang:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 02:43 PM
disclaimer: the rap collaboration of illinois/new mexico based artists Poopie-Pie-Master & Dawg-E.-Doo shall, in no way, be affiliated with the defunct genre "country rap".
"its straight lacin, harcore gansta gee. hedz betta reconize!" :smoker:

anyways why do we park in the driveway, but drive on a parkway???

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: I think I better be the lyricist...I'm soul-deficient.

tony hipchest
02-12-2007, 03:19 PM
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/lloydfan4life/test/STUPID.jpg

.definitely a group of skaters going to build a half pipe.

polamalufan43
02-12-2007, 03:23 PM
definitely a group of skaters going to build a half pipe.

I think a few mountian bikers could use that as a ramp the way that it is.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Okay..I know what they were thinking..but..really..What Were They Thinking!!! So many Bengal jokes here!!!
http://www.achieveezine.com/grins/bizzaresigns1.jpg

floodcitygirl
02-12-2007, 04:09 PM
A friend of mine has a nail and makeup salon. She was just telling me the other day about customers that come in sick. She had a woman that came in and was pale as could be, running a fever, snot dripping from her nose...blowing, wiping....so much that she actually brought her own box of tissues and she came in to get her nails done. She said she knew that she was totally infectious but she thought it might help HER feel better! Ewwwww! :dang:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 04:31 PM
I cant tell you how many times we get 911 calls from RUDE people demanding an officer to help them take car of some situation...and when we run their names...THEY HAVE WARRANTS!!!

If you are going to call 911...1) Dont be rude...we DO put calls into priority lists...and if you are not dying,bleeding,fighting, or sick....you can EASILY become # 541. 2) Especially dont be rude if you have a warrant...I WILL get an officer out to you VERY quickly..but you WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THE END RESULT!!!

stillers4me
02-13-2007, 05:01 AM
What about the braile on the drive-thru ATM machines?????????

polamalufan43
02-13-2007, 06:32 AM
I cant tell you how many times we get 911 calls from RUDE people demanding an officer to help them take car of some situation...and when we run their names...THEY HAVE WARRANTS!!!

If you are going to call 911...1) Dont be rude...we DO put calls into priority lists...and if you are not dying,bleeding,fighting, or sick....you can EASILY become # 541. 2) Especially dont be rude if you have a warrant...I WILL get an officer out to you VERY quickly..but you WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THE END RESULT!!!

Yeah, I know about that. I dont have any warrants on me, thank God, but I know when they are insanely busy with other deadly calls you will get pushed back on the list. Which to me is fine:cheers:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Preacher
02-13-2007, 10:00 AM

Now that is funny!!

tony hipchest
02-13-2007, 10:40 AM
If flying is so safe, how come they call the airport the 'terminal'? atleast they dont call the waiting room in the hospital the terminal

tony hipchest
02-13-2007, 10:43 AM
nothing baffles me more than this. ^^^^^ they might as well put braille on stop signs.

or in the airport, there will be a big long blank wall with a tiny little sign that says "mens room" and it has it written in braille.

how does the blind person find the tiny sign on a huge wall???:dang:

and if the wall is stucco???:dang: :dang: :dang: