PDA

View Full Version : UPCOMING STEELERS PROGRAMS ON NFL NETWORK

12+88=6
02-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
2 p.m. -- Match Up of the Millenium
Matchup of the Millenium II - NFL Films explores the depth of its massive archive and spotlights the greatest QBs, RBs, tackles, TDs, coaches and the rest of the most incredible moments in NFL history. The battle to see who wil be the greatest team of all time rages on with the 90s Cowboys facing the 70s Steelers.

Thursday, February 15, 2007
Matchup of the Millenium III - NFL Films explores the depth of its massive archive and spotlights the greatest QBs, RBs, tackles, TDs, coaches and the rest of the most incredible moments in NFL history. The first half of the Millennium Bowl. The Pittsburgh Steelers of the 70s take on the San Francisco 49ers of the 80s.

Friday, February 16, 2007
Matchup of the Millenium IV - NFL Films explores the depth of its massive archive and spotlights the greatest QBs, RBs, tackles, TDs, coaches and the rest of the most incredible moments in NFL history. Which team will be the greatest of all time? The second half and the exciting conclusion between the Steelers of the 70s and the 49ers of the 80s.

Monday, February 19, 2007
3 a.m. -- In Their Own Words
In a stark departure from the classic documentary style, NFL Network lets the NFL's most successful and intriguing personalities tell their own stories. In Their Own Words reveals the intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity of its subjects using rare interviews, archival action footage, and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Jerome Bettis.

iloveben7
02-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks a lot!!

SteelShooter
02-13-2007, 12:26 AM
:helmet: Now that's just cool...................... :tt02:

wiqidjuggalo
02-13-2007, 12:59 AM
unfortunately for me i dont have NFL Network...

polamalufan43
02-13-2007, 07:36 AM
unfortunately for me i dont have NFL Network...

I feel your pain....I need it too.....:dang: WHY!!!!!!

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Atlanta Dan
02-13-2007, 08:33 AM
I feel your pain....I need it too.....:dang: WHY!!!!!!

NFL Network is essential viewing for this DirecTV customer (the America's Game programs on the SB champions were outstanding) but NFL Network overplayed its hand by trying to force the cable companies to take on NFL Network at exorbitant carrying costs. Since the Thursday night games were carried on the local teams over the air channels, there simply was not enough non-local fan demand for a series of 8 second tier games to force the cable companies to carry the channel. NFL is going to have to cut back its demands to get on the main cable systems.

Probably the first setback for the NFL in media negotiations in a long time.

polamalufan43
02-13-2007, 08:43 AM
NFL Network is essential viewing for this DirecTV customer (the America's Game programs on the SB champions were outstanding) but NFL Network overplayed its hand by trying to force the cable companies to take on NFL Network at exorbitant carrying costs. Since the Thursday night games were carried on the local teams over the air channels, there simply was not enough non-local fan demand for a series of 8 second tier games to force the cable companies to carry the channel. NFL is going to have to cut back its demands to get on the main cable systems.

Probably the first setback for the NFL in media negotiations in a long time.

I hadn't heard about that. That's the way to goes in media I guess.

Elvis
02-13-2007, 04:32 PM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
Thanks for the info
:helmet: