PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Peyton Manning Land

PAMillerGrrl83
02-12-2007, 09:39 PM
My fiance` just got a job transfer to Indianapolis Indiana of all places. And since our wedding is in August of this year, I have no choice. I dont wanna leave the Burgh, some sympathy would be appreciated.:crying01: :uhh:

iloveben7
02-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Aww I feel so bad for you!! And of all places to move to-Indy!! It's great to hear that your fiance got a job transfer!! I could never leave Pittsburgh!!

Chronicgaming
02-12-2007, 10:31 PM
I feel your pain. My wife and I moved to Denver for job opportunities last year (great area, but we have to hear about the Broncos all the time). Satellite Radio and the Field Pass help for those weeks when you can't see the Steelers on TV.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-12-2007, 10:41 PM
My fiance` just got a job transfer to Indianapolis Indiana of all places. And since our wedding is in August of this year, I have no choice. I dont wanna leave the Burgh, some sympathy would be appreciated.:crying01: :uhh:

The midwest isnt so bad...and Indianapolis is a pretty nice mid-sized city!!
..and you can t-gate with us that are stuck here on the plains!!!!

floodcitygirl
02-12-2007, 11:33 PM
It's gonna be ok. You're not far from Cincy either...you can always come hang with us Cincy Steeler fans. And Indy really is a nice city! I can't blame you for not wanting to leave home though. Hopefully you'll be able to have lots of visits. :hug:

polamalufan43
02-13-2007, 06:27 AM
Wow, it's great about the job, it sucks about everything else. But dont worry, Indy is a nice city. And even if you move outa the 'Burgh you are still part of the Steeler Nation:cheers:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

HometownGal
02-13-2007, 11:06 AM
Indy isn't all that far a drive from the Burgh, hon - all is not lost! Congrats to you and your fiance on your upcoming wedding and his transfer, but just remember - though you may physically be in another city, your heart will always remain a part of da Burgh! :cheers:

PAMillerGrrl83
02-13-2007, 09:36 PM
^^Thank you guys soo much, I'm begininng to see the bright side to this whole thing, I can spread some Steeler Love over in Manning-ville.

floodcitygirl
02-13-2007, 09:47 PM
^^Thank you guys soo much, I'm begininng to see the bright side to this whole thing, I can spread some Steeler Love over in Manning-ville.:thumbsup: Consider it a mission!

SteelCityMan786
02-13-2007, 09:48 PM
^^Thank you guys soo much, I'm begininng to see the bright side to this whole thing, I can spread some Steeler Love over in Manning-ville.

Hey, they're probably some Steelers fans in Colts Country. and remember in the words of the great bill cowher.

"You can take the guy(girl in your case) out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take the Pittsburgh out of the guy(girl). Yinz Know what I mean.