PDA

View Full Version : A Joke for Preacher

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Biblical Wives Complaints:

5. Eve to Adam: "You never take me anywhere different to eat!"

4. Pharaoh's Daughter to Moses: "Stop parting the bath water, Moses, and wash behind those ears!"

3. David's mom to her husband Jesse: "Do you really think it was a good idea to get David that sling? He's going to hurt someone.!"

2 Pilate's wife to Pilate after the resurrection:"You never listen to me, do you? Mr. Wash-Your-Hands-In-Public?"

And the #1 Biblical wife complant:

1. Mary to Joseph: "I TOLD you to make reservations!"

polamalufan43
02-13-2007, 02:18 PM
Biblical Wives Complaints:

5. Eve to Adam: "You never take me anywhere different to eat!"

4. Pharaoh's Daughter to Moses: "Stop parting the bath water, Moses, and wash behind those ears!"

3. David's mom to her husband Jesse: "Do you really think it was a good idea to get David that sling? He's going to hurt someone.!"

2 Pilate's wife to Pilate after the resurrection:"You never listen to me, do you? Mr. Wash-Your-Hands-In-Public?"

And the #1 Biblical wife complant:

1. Mary to Joseph: "I TOLD you to make reservations!"

Great, i love the last one!

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

HometownGal
02-13-2007, 02:32 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: Good stuff LLT!

Mrs. Marvin Lewis to her husband, Black Jesus: "Sorry, dear, but the BENGALS SUCK"!

(oops - wrong thread) :wink02:

stillers4me
02-13-2007, 04:08 PM

Mrs. Marvin Lewis to her husband, Black Jesus: "Sorry, dear, but the BENGALS SUCK"!

:banana: :banana: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :banana: :banana:

polamalufan43
02-13-2007, 09:19 PM

It's all good HTG. I think we can forgive you, now the Bungals on the other hand may not...but I don't think they can make calls from a prision cell so....oh crap, now I just made fun of them. Well, this wouldn't be complete without me saying the famous line, but since I'm not making fun of them, "The Bengals were never good,"

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

SmallCheezFry
02-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Loved them all ... especially that last one! :P

Preacher
02-15-2007, 02:59 PM
THose were cute...