PDA

View Full Version : who the STEELERS should draft

steeldogAL
02-13-2007, 04:09 PM
in order of our needs:
this is if they're available, and if not move to the next guy

1st round: Adrian Peterson RB- Oklahoma (we need a bigger back to compliment Willie)
Patrick Willis ILB- Ole Miss (he is a great linebacker, and we need another)
Paul Posluszny OLB- Penn State (again, we need another great linebacker)
Brandon Siler ILB- Florida (linebacker....)

2nd round: Michael Bush RB- Louisville (he may drop b/c of injury, big and a good RB)
Jarvis Moss DE- Florida (we could use another good DE, for depth)
Buster Davis ILB- FSU (great linebacker, may fall to 2nd round)

3rd round: Best Offensive Lineman left (some of the best linemen in the NFL are from later
rounds in the draft and we need depth at OL)

I really hope we get Adrian Peterson he would be a great compliment to Willie. Think about it.... we have an awesome QB and backup QB, Hines and Santonio at WR, a good OLine, Willie is great and Verron on 3rd down, Najeh is good but Peterson would be better.

We have a great defense already but another linebacker would help a lot. Any of the linebackers I named would be great for us. I really hope we get Peterson or Willis in the first round and either Bush or Jarivis Moss at DE in the second. :tt02:

Dylan
02-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by steeldogAl

in order of our needs:
this is if they're available, and if not move to the next guy

1st round: Adrian Peterson RB- Oklahoma (we need a bigger back to compliment Willie)
Patrick Willis ILB- Ole Miss (he is a great linebacker, and we need another)
Paul Posluszny OLB- Penn State (again, we need another great linebacker)
Brandon Siler ILB- Florida (linebacker....)

2nd round: Michael Bush RB- Louisville (he may drop b/c of injury, big and a good RB)
Jarvis Moss DE- Florida (we could use another good DE, for depth)
Buster Davis ILB- FSU (great linebacker, may fall to 2nd round)

3rd round: Best Offensive Lineman left (some of the best linemen in the NFL are from later
rounds in the draft and we need depth at OL)

I really hope we get Adrian Peterson he would be a great compliment to Willie. Think about it.... we have an awesome QB and backup QB, Hines and Santonio at WR, a good OLine, Willie is great and Verron on 3rd down, Najeh is good but Peterson would be better.

We have a great defense already but another linebacker would help a lot. Any of the linebackers I named would be great for us. I really hope we get Peterson or Willis in the first round and either Bush or Jarivis Moss at DE in the second.

I definitely think we should grab Poz and Bush with our 1st and 2nd round picks. 3rd round is a good option. it is doubtful that we will get Peterson. And no one will probably agree but i think Poz is a much better linebacker than Willis. But that is just my opinion.

Dylan
02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
i feel stupid asking this question but i can never figure it out. How do i post a topic like u just did?

BOXCAR JOEY
02-13-2007, 09:51 PM
I would highly suggest the steelers pick up brian leonard from rutgers. what a great way to scare the hell out of a defense with wille parker and brian leonard.