PDA

View Full Version : Single game tickets

Al778416
02-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Can anyone tell me, what is the process for buying single game tickets. The steelers website says it is only via mail order in may but doesn't specify any details.
Thanks

Stlrs4Life
02-14-2007, 04:41 PM
Send a letter of request to the Steelers to add your name to the waiting list. They will send you a card with the home games on it. You will be asked to rank them in order on which games you want to attend. Remeber, Pre season are the easiest to get, the Browns and certain other teams are the hardest. When ever you receive this letter, or card, mail it as soon as possible, because it's first come first serve. It would even help ya to overnight it if ya could.

SteelerFanInCA
02-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Send a letter of request to the Steelers to add your name to the waiting list. They will send you a card with the home games on it. You will be asked to rank them in order on which games you want to attend. Remeber, Pre season are the easiest to get, the Browns and certain other teams are the hardest. When ever you receive this letter, or card, mail it as soon as possible, because it's first come first serve. It would even help ya to overnight it if ya could.

Does anyone happen to know what that address might be to forward a letter of request for tickets?

Thanks

Stlrs4Life
02-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Does anyone happen to know what that address might be to forward a letter of request for tickets?

Thanks

Pittsburgh Steelers, PO Box 6763, Pittsburgh, PA 15212

MJ5150
02-14-2007, 09:19 PM
I get my tickets on Stub Hub. I've been trying for years to buy them from the Steelers. I never get any.

-Mike

SteelerFanInCA
02-15-2007, 09:55 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers, PO Box 6763, Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Thanks a bunch.