PDA

View Full Version : Coaches

CrazySteelerFan
02-17-2007, 11:33 PM
If you were Mr. Rooney and had to pick a head coach from all coaching prospect even Marty and Parcells, who would have you picked and why?

Personally i still have to stick with Tomlin, just listening to his comments and how he approaches things make him a good fit for the Steelers.I could have gone with Whiz or Grimm, but i agree it was time for a change, new blood and new ideas. So with that being said "HERE WE GO STEELERS IN '07!"

NV STEELERS 723
02-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Did the Pens win?

Preacher
02-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Did the Pens win?

Me thinks he thought he was in a different thread!! LOL

Hertzog
02-18-2007, 01:05 AM
If you were Mr. Rooney and had to pick a head coach from all coaching prospect even Marty and Parcells, who would have you picked and why?

Personally i still have to stick with Tomlin, just listening to his comments and how he approaches things make him a good fit for the Steelers.I could have gone with Whiz or Grimm, but i agree it was time for a change, new blood and new ideas. So with that being said "HERE WE GO STEELERS IN '07!"

I would have to agree with you. The more I learn of him, the more I like of him. I definitely wouldn't have wanted Marty or Tuna for sure though

steelin games
02-18-2007, 08:22 AM
I think we got the right guy. If you hire Marty or Tuna then you are probably going through another coaching search in 3 years.

Livinginthe past
02-18-2007, 08:37 AM
I think it would be easier to decide who would be the better coach after they play some games?

NM

HometownGal
02-18-2007, 08:37 AM
Did the Pens win?

Me thinks he thought he was in a different thread!! LOL

Me thinks if you don't find the thread to be your cup of tea, you should bypass it and search for another thread more to your liking. :wink02:

The ONLY other coach that I think could be a nice fit for the Steelers would be Lovie Smith, but thus far, I am very comfortable with the Steelers' selection of the Tomlinator. :thumbsup:

Mosca
02-18-2007, 10:10 AM
I too think NV STEELERS 723 thought he was answering a different post....

Seriously, as much as I like our choice, I would prefer that Coach Cowher not retired, assuming that he would bring with him the 100% focus of every year but the last.

Tom

Dylan
02-18-2007, 10:21 PM
I would have stuck with Tomlin to.

And yes the Pens won 3-2

iloveben7
02-18-2007, 11:03 PM
I would have to stick with Tomlin because I love his philosophy and his outlook on life and the game of football!!

motter1975
02-19-2007, 10:02 AM
The ONLY other coach that I think could be a nice fit for the Steelers would be Lovie Smith, but thus far, I am very comfortable with the Steelers' selection of the Tomlinator. :thumbsup:

I gotta agree...Lovie would be a great choice for a coach, but since he's not available, I'm pretty happy with Tomlin so far...reserving full judgement for after this season!