PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady - Who's your daddy

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
02-18-2007, 12:11 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/02182007/news/columnists/its_brady_baby_for_sixy_star_columnists_liz_smith. htm

IT'S BRADY BABY FOR 'SIXY' STAR

Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

"They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

Brady, 29, has lately been seen squiring around supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26, and was spotted coming and going from the Brazilian bombshell's SoHo apartment building. Bundchen, in turn, was seen hanging around the Patriots' locker room after a game last month.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady, whose bid to reach a fourth Super Bowl was cut short last month by another star QB, the Colts' Peyton Manning.

Brady busied himself in a courtroom Friday, drawing a standing-room-only crowd as he testified on behalf of his former mentor, current Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis, who is suing over a botched gastric-bypass surgery.

SteelShooter
02-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Well, congratulations to him and her!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-18-2007, 12:57 PM
hmmmmm..if the baby gets his butt-chin...where does the doctor spank?

SteelShooter
02-18-2007, 01:02 PM

<chuckle-Chuckle> :dang:

tony hipchest
02-18-2007, 01:28 PM
hmmmmm..if the baby gets his butt-chin...where does the doctor spank?:toofunny: :moon:

"dead beat" brady huh? i think he also fathered anna nicole smiths baby. :dang:

PAMillerGrrl83
02-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Its hard telling how many children "butt chin" or excuse me Tom Brady has fathered.

slashsteel
02-18-2007, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnyAFnqqFws

tony hipchest
02-18-2007, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnyAFnqqFwsis this where we get to witness bradys anal birth?

Suitanim
02-18-2007, 07:31 PM
"Who's my baby daddy?" Tom Brady version...

And here, I thought he was a homosexual...or is this just a ruse?

Atlanta Dan
02-18-2007, 09:20 PM
If this was Micheal Irvin or T.O. the focus would be on irresponsible pro athletes leaving a trail of kids born out of wedlock behind them but since it is Tom Brady the article focused more on Mr. Wonderful moving on to his current supermodel squeeze and providing who knows what was remotely relevant in terms of testimony at Charlie Weis' malpractice trial.

For someone who is so good at his job it is too bad he could not remember to find out who was responsible for the birth control that night. That kid will not want for anything financially but money isn't everything.

We had a thread on Andy Reid's sons possibly not having a father who was not around a lot. Better that than someone who helps bring a life into the world without making sure to put on the to do list that the mother and father be around to raise the child together.

Divorce happens after children arrive and dedicated single parents make the best of it - this is altogether different and a disgrace. At least it proves irresponsibility is color blind.

tony hipchest
02-18-2007, 10:49 PM
If this was Micheal Irvin or T.O. the focus would be on irresponsible pro athletes leaving a trail of kids born out of wedlock behind them but since it is Tom Brady the article focused more on Mr. Wonderful moving on to his current supermodel squeeze and providing who knows what was remotely relevant in terms of testimony at Charlie Weis' malpractice trial.

For someone who is so good at his job it is too bad he could not remember to find out who was responsible for the birth control that night. That kid will not want for anything financially but money isn't everything.

We had a thread on Andy Reid's sons possibly not having a father who was not around a lot. Better that than someone who helps bring a life into the world without making sure to put on the to do list that the mother and father be around to raise the child together.

Divorce happens after children arrive and dedicated single parents make the best of it - this is altogether different and a disgrace. At least it proves irresponsibility is color blind.
:yikes:

:cya:

:banned:

:chuckle:

Preacher
02-19-2007, 04:38 AM

You know, often times we disagree.

This time... Not a chance. Great post.

Petesburgh66
02-19-2007, 06:35 PM
If it's a boy, the bastard child should be named Bill.

MACH1
02-19-2007, 06:42 PM
If it's a boy, the bastard child should be named Bill.

And if its a girl "Billie"

polamalufan43
02-19-2007, 06:48 PM
And if its a girl "Billie"

Make that Billie Jo... gotta make it sound more girly, lol.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

tony hipchest
02-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Make that Billie Jo... gotta make it sound more girly, lol.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:in that case name her tom jr.

so anyways, when is brady due? pretty irresponsible of him to get pregnant at this stage of his career. this could cause him to miss the pre-season and possibly even a regular season game or 3.

Hines0wnz
02-19-2007, 07:33 PM
There goes my pipe dream of hoping he was with her to kill any gay rumors but alas.....they fornicated. I'm thinking Brady was born to shred every last dream I have in this life. :flap:

polamalufan43
02-19-2007, 07:36 PM
There goes my pipe dream of hoping he was with her to kill any gay rumors but alas.....they fornicated. I'm thinking Brady was born to shred every last dream I have in this life. :flap:

Seriously though, i think these people deserve their privacy. The last thing we need is an Anna Nicole case in the NFL. Call me over-reacting, but at least we should prove that the NFL hasn't become a "mini Hollywood" and give them that wish.

Atlanta Dan
02-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Seriously though, i think these people deserve their privacy. The last thing we need is an Anna Nicole case in the NFL. Call me over-reacting, but at least we should prove that the NFL hasn't become a "mini Hollywood" and give them that wish.

Your comment appears to assume Moynihan wants privacy - this publicity is a blessing to a low wattage actress since a woman having a child out of wedlock is actually regarded as a sign of empowerment in some circles. Just another lifestyle choice.

MACH1
02-19-2007, 08:35 PM

If they want privacy, maybe next time they wont announce it to the media...:dang:

Livinginthe past
02-20-2007, 02:39 AM

Totally agree, Dan.

Tom has always seemed so in control, its pretty shocking that he could be jointly irresponsible for this happening.

Who knows where this one will end - hopefully Tom will do the right thing by the child, even though the whole situation is far from ideal.

NM

stlrtruck
02-20-2007, 08:00 AM
They were putting a lot into their own careers! Obviously they weren't putting enough!

TackleMeBen
02-20-2007, 10:37 AM
she let this out for attn. it wasn't like she was photographed and had to fess up

tom is in control but he can't control her stopping taking the pill

fansince'76
02-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Your comment appears to assume Moynihan wants privacy - this publicity is a blessing to a low wattage actress since a woman having a child out of wedlock is actually regarded as a sign of empowerment in some circles. Just another lifestyle choice.

Exactly - makes me wonder if she planned it this way, since she isn't exactly on the A-list. And Brady is still a far cry from oh, say, Shawn Kemp (7 children by 5 different mothers).

RoethlisBURGHer
02-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Tom Brady is the NFL's Mr. Perfect,if he wants to have a child out of wedlock and not help raise it,that's fine.No problem,he's paying child support,no need to be a part of the child's life.

However,if this was probally any black athlete,he'd be scorned as a dead-beat dad who doesn't care about the woman or the child.

I am surprised the NFL even let this leak out.

TackleMeBen
02-20-2007, 11:26 AM
I dont think the league knew about this. It was her publicist that let it out the bag. All I have to say is I am glad that its Brady and not our qb :wink02:

BlacknGold76
02-22-2007, 09:54 PM

:jawdrop: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: