PDA

View Full Version : Britney's hair on e-bay....

stillers4me
02-18-2007, 04:23 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2moop7

don't miss out on this once in a lifetime steal.......current bid is around one million dollars...............................:dang:

polamalufan43
02-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Probably fake....lol

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

stillers4me
02-18-2007, 04:34 PM
I'd rather have a piece of Troy's hair.....if it was free.

polamalufan43
02-18-2007, 04:36 PM
I'd rather have a piece of Troy's hair.....if it was free.

:iagree: 310+%

Of course, that would mean that he would have cut it, which if that happened I'd be crying right now...

NEVER PULL A BRITANY AND CUT IT!

tony hipchest
02-18-2007, 04:41 PM
does that come with a free trailer trash lice farm and flea circus?

polamalufan43
02-18-2007, 04:44 PM

Pfh...you never know anymore...

floodcitygirl
02-18-2007, 04:46 PM
I'd rather have a piece of Troy's hair.....if it was free.I can honestly say that for as much as I like Troy...I have no interest in having a locket of anyone's hair. Unless of course it was still attached to Troy's head....which was still attached to his body....well...you get the point! :thumbsup: :sofunny:

polamalufan43
02-18-2007, 04:52 PM
I can honestly say that for as much as I like Troy...I have no interest in having a locket of anyone's hair. Unless of course it was still attached to Troy's head....which was still attached to his body....well...you get the point! :thumbsup: :sofunny:

:sofunny:

I think we get it FCG... :thumbsup:

But I have one question, why the crap did she shave her head anyway?

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272611651.shtml

More info

floodcitygirl
02-18-2007, 05:00 PM

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272611651.shtml

More info

~Polamalufan43:tt02:Sorry...didn't mean to run with off topic topic that was started there! It just held alot more interest for me. :wink02:

Honestly.....I don't CARE why she shaved it.....or pretty much anything else that she does or doesn't do. :hunch:

stillers4me
02-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Hey, Flood....I thought you already owned a piece of Troy's hair??? :wink02:

floodcitygirl
02-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey, Flood....I thought you already owned a piece of Troy's hair??? :wink02::toofunny: It depends on who ya ask, Stillers!!!

tony hipchest
02-18-2007, 05:18 PM

~Polamalufan43:tt02:because she is your typical attention wh0re and the death of a. niclole smith has stolen all the tabloid smut revenues that have become spears sole source of income.

of course she and her media dogs will try to pass it off as some sort of karbala inspired search for divinity and purity.

but those with 2 connected brain cells will see it for what it is. shes jealous that the death of anna has taken away from the publicity her pud shots exiting a cab had generated. shes quickly falling into obscurity. its pretty sad that suicide may be the only way for her to garner the attention she so desperately craves.

stillers4me
02-18-2007, 05:24 PM
because she is your typical attention wh0re and the death of a. niclole smith has stolen all the tabloid smut revenues that have become spears sole source of income.

of course she and her media dogs will try to pass it off as some sort of karbala inspired search for divinity and purity.

but those with 2 connected brain cells will see it for what it is. shes jealous that the death of anna has taken away from the publicity her pud shots exiting a cab had generated. shes quickly falling into obscurity. its pretty sad that suicide may be the only way for her to garner the attention she so desperately craves.

Let's hope for her children's sake it won't come to that. I don't give a rats patooty what she does, but, just like with Anna Nicole, it's the innocents that suffer.

tony hipchest
02-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Let's hope for her children's sake it won't come to that. I don't give a rats patooty what she does, but, just like with Anna Nicole, it's the innocents that suffer.as long as she doesnt go the route of susan smith or andrea yates to re claim any hopes of future fame, i could care less what brittany does.

steelerbackr4life
02-18-2007, 05:47 PM

:sofunny: You forgot the home pregnancy test.

polamalufan43
02-19-2007, 11:34 AM
:sofunny: You forgot the home pregnancy test.

She going to lose custody of her kids after this one. The courts would be crazy if they didn't take that away.

steelerbackr4life
02-19-2007, 11:57 AM
That was pretty much a given before her locks were shorn. I was just throwing in the hpt kit along with the other items Tony thought should be included to the lucky winner on ebay.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-19-2007, 12:05 PM
because she is your typical attention wh0re and the death of a. niclole smith has stolen all the tabloid smut revenues that have become spears sole source of income.

....I agree completely...but lets not forget that the walking comic book vesion of a rap star "K-Fed"...is actually getting more cameos then she is!!!!!...THAT has got to be what put her over the edge!

steelerbackr4life
02-19-2007, 12:36 PM
I'd give her twenty bucks to glue it under her armpits and have pictures taken for in a tabloid! :bouncy:

She could start a whole new career in France doing that ! :thumbsup:

polamalufan43
02-19-2007, 02:53 PM
I'd give her twenty bucks to glue it under her armpits and have pictures taken for in a tabloid! :bouncy:

Better that than her undergarments... or lack there of...

tony hipchest
02-19-2007, 03:25 PM
....I agree completely...but lets not forget that the walking comic book vesion of a rap star "K-Fed"...is actually getting more cameos then she is!!!!!...THAT has got to be what put her over the edge!somewhere k-fed is banging his head against a wall :banging: realizing all he had to do to be set financially for life is clean out brittanys hair brush, instead of worrying about any wack assed album he puts out selling 2500 copies :dang:

i doubt he has enough skillz to even clean a hairbrush though.

Preacher
02-19-2007, 05:17 PM
I actually really feel for sorry for her. Just another example of someone who got lost in this world. Such a shame.