PDA

View Full Version : Actress Bridget Moynahan placed on injury report...

tony hipchest
02-19-2007, 05:37 PM
... as "questionable" by bill belichick. since tom brady has no comment on his child this was the only logical move.

great job by brady to dump his babys momma upon hearing she was pregnant for a victorias secret model who was 10 years younger. :thumbsup:

really though its better for him to be with someone who actually shares a common interrest....

modeling panties!

:toofunny:

MACH1
02-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Bradys next TV debut will be on Judge Judy for the results of the paternity tests. :sofunny:

HometownGal
02-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Bradys next TV debut will be on Judge Judy for the results of the paternity tests. :sofunny:

Nah - he'll be on Maury Povich's show - he's the official whistle-blower.

tony hipchest
02-19-2007, 06:26 PM
Nah - he'll be on Maury Povich's show - he's the official whistle-blower....and :chicken: blower.

really, when is he due?

atleast ben not wearing a helmet didnt affect a young life coming into the world. i wonder if 'chick will let brady miss practice to attend the child birth. i doubt it.

i wonder if the babys momma will even want him there after being dumped? i doubt it.

SteelCityMan786
02-19-2007, 06:42 PM

MACH1
02-19-2007, 07:26 PM
...and :chicken: blower.

really, when is he due?

atleast ben not wearing a helmet didnt affect a young life coming into the world. i wonder if 'chick will let brady miss practice to attend the child birth. i doubt it.

i wonder if the babys momma will even want him there after being dumped? i doubt it.

I bet Brady wishes he wore his helmet. :dang:

RoethlisBURGHer
02-20-2007, 10:06 AM
...and :chicken: blower.

really, when is he due?

The funny thing is,the media is acting like it's ok for Brady not to be there raising his kid,just making child support payments.

If this was say TO,the media would be calling him a dead-beat dad.But Tom Brady is the NFL's posterboy for perfect,I am surprised the NFL let this get to the media.

TackleMeBen
02-20-2007, 11:12 AM
I bet Brady wishes he wore his helmet. :dang:

I Brady wishes he had hit a car than hitting.........well you know :wink02:

SteelShooter
02-20-2007, 12:41 PM

Ditto......................

memphissteelergirl
02-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Somehow that awful rap song "My Baby Daddy" comes to mind. :sofunny:

Hines0wnz
02-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Somehow that awful rap song "My Baby Daddy" comes to mind. :sofunny:

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit, thanks.

memphissteelergirl
02-21-2007, 04:12 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit, thanks.

Oops...sorry 'bout that. :sorry: