PDA

View Full Version : Lecharles Bentley sidelined for all of '07

Edman
02-20-2007, 05:47 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/weblogs/browns/index.ssf?/mtlogs/cleve_browns/archives/2007_02.html

Finished for 2007 and could be finished for his career possibly.

I feel bad something like this happened for such a great player like Bentley, but I do not, I repeat, DO NOT feel sorry for the Browns. Did the Browns fans ever feel sorry for the Steelers when we used to stink terribly and snake-bit before the 70's rolled around? But enough of that.

Elvis
02-21-2007, 09:58 PM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
Hate it for the young man and I hope that all goes well in surgery
I just hope that the young man can come back and play again, even if he is a Brownie!!
:helmet:

ChronoCross
02-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Welp when you have a lot of knee problems early in your career it does not look good for him. Even there TE Winslow is on crutches with more knee troubles and has are is going thru another surgery soon, I seen something on it but cannot remember the exact words of it on Winslow. Browns not have any luck at all.

ChronoCross
02-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Ok found it on Winslow;

Browns | Winslow Jr. injury update
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:09:10 -0800

Patrick McManamon, of the Akron Beacon Journal, reports Cleveland Browns TE Kellen Winslow Jr. (knee) is still on crutches after having offseason knee surgery and should be ready to return sometime in June or July, according to general manager Phil Savage.