PDA

View Full Version : Browns finally win something, but...

Stillers43
02-23-2007, 12:10 PM
The Browns won the coin toss with Tampa Bay for the third pick, but they will find a way to screw it up! They will always be the CLOWNS of the NFL! Remember they pick "Big Money" Gerard Warren instead of LT. They also have idiots K2 and Edwards!

polamalufan43
02-23-2007, 03:20 PM
The Browns won the coin toss with Tampa Bay for the third pick, but they will find a way to screw it up! They will always be the CLOWNS of the NFL! Remember they pick "Big Money" Gerard Warren instead of LT. They also have idiots K2 and Edwards!

You mean they passed up LT? Wow... I'm speachless....

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

SteelerFanInCA
02-23-2007, 04:53 PM
That's pretty insane to think anyone could have passed up on LT. Who knew I guess? :dang:

RoethlisBURGHer
02-23-2007, 06:24 PM
If they take Joe Thomas at #3 (if he makes it past Detroit) then managment will show that they are learning that it takes a solid o-line to build a winner.

If they take Peterson,he'll be a bust.He's injury prone,and behind that o-line,he'll be hurt.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-23-2007, 06:35 PM
If they take Joe Thomas at #3 (if he makes it past Detroit) then managment will show that they are learning that it takes a solid o-line to build a winner.

If they take Peterson,he'll be a bust.He's injury prone,and behind that o-line,he'll be hurt.

Joe Thomas wont make it past Detroit from what I am hearing ..the Browns may be better served by trading down and picking up Levi Brown...and getting Bush in the second