PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear about this?

BOXCAR JOEY
02-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Anyone hear about pac man jones from the texans and one of his entourage shooting up a strip club in las vegas? Yea. apparently its true. heres the story.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4573538.html

http://nfl-coaching.aolsportsblog.com/2007/02/19/pac-man-jones-allegedly-involved-in-vegas-strip-club-shooting/

tony hipchest
02-23-2007, 05:52 PM
since this is indeed a true, news worthy story (rather than smack talk) that has been abuzz in all nfl media outlets, there is actually a thread on it in the "NFL forum":

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15133

(unless calling pac man a "texan" was part of the smack- in that case, good one!)

Preacher
02-23-2007, 06:55 PM
since this is indeed a true, news worthy story (rather than smack talk) that has been abuzz in all nfl media outlets, there is actually a thread on it in the "NFL forum":

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15133

(unless calling pac man a "texan" was part of the smack- in that case, good one!)

Well you know... the best thing out of Texas is the freeway to Oklahoma!!!

tony hipchest
02-23-2007, 07:26 PM

no...the freeway to new mexico!

i guess one would have to live here, and never have the desire to visit oklahoma (or anything that remotely resembles nebraska) to understand.

Preacher
02-23-2007, 07:45 PM
no...the freeway to new mexico!

i guess one would have to live here, and never have the desire to visit oklahoma (or anything that remotely resembles nebraska) to understand.

LOL... I do understand.

I originally heard the joke in the context of Oklahoma/Texas... and their rivalry.

But I wouldn't want to be in either!!!

And thank you very much for you note... It means a lot.

tony hipchest
02-23-2007, 07:56 PM
LOL... I do understand.

I originally heard the joke in the context of Oklahoma/Texas... and their rivalry.

But I wouldn't want to be in either!!!

And thank you very much for you note... It means a lot.

np and thank you. i recall hearing that joke now, but other than football, i dont think OK has much to thump their chests about. ive heard some great aggies jokes. i wish i could remember them. :dang:

...one about cowboy boots fitting loose so you can tuck the sheeps hind feet inside :chuckle:

MACH1
02-23-2007, 08:37 PM
np and thank you. i recall hearing that joke now, but other than football, i dont think OK has much to thump their chests about. ive heard some great aggies jokes. i wish i could remember them. :dang:

...one about cowboy boots fitting loose so you can tuck the sheeps hind feet inside :chuckle:

And Velcro gloves. :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
02-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Pacman needs some counseling.

Stlrs4Life
02-23-2007, 11:04 PM
I heared a joke in Oklahoma before. Why is it so windy in Oklahoma? Because Texas blows, and Kansas s----

Preacher
02-24-2007, 12:26 AM
I heared a joke in Oklahoma before. Why is it so windy in Oklahoma? Because Texas blows, and Kansas s----

I heard one about the same. "Why doesn't Texas slide off into the gulf of Mexico? Because Oklahoma s**ks!"

LOL

SteelShooter
02-24-2007, 08:44 AM

Hey now! Being a man of the cloth and all........watch how you talk about God's Country Preacher. :sofunny:

Speaking of the Texas - Oklahoma rivalry/feud;

Did anyone see the story on the news a number of nights ago over this very same thing?

Apparently there are two small hic-towns, one in TX the other in OK, seperated by the river. I guess they even have cross-border pre-season games between the High School teams. Weel, they were saying that this rivalry had been going on for years, with the occasional student-on-student scuffle and all. Nothing was ever too serious until last week when a few of the Oklahoma Seniors decided to take some sticks of dynamite and toss it across the river into the Texas side.
According to the newsflash it sure looked to heat up as the reporter presented all the facts. Then they noted that the Texans (TX citizens, NOT that lame team from H-town) were all standing around with a beer in hand while pointing across the river and laughing, almost hysterically!

When the reporter walked over and asked the Texans why they didn't seem too verly concerned and why they were laughing, one old bubba-goold-old-boy type responded that he was a little concerned at first. But then he said he "just couldn't help himself from laughing when the Texas Varsity team decided to just light the dynamite and throw it back!!!!" :flap:

BTW: if any Cincy fans are reading this....IT WAS A JOKE!

SteelShooter
02-24-2007, 08:48 AM

Nah! Ya got it wrong............

It's:

When you look at a map, why is OK on top of TX?

Because poop floats...........even on Holy water!!!! :flap:

SteelShooter
02-24-2007, 08:49 AM
Ya'll wanna know what the best part of Oklahoma really is?

The very center, because no matter which way you head........you're heading out!!!! BwaHahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Stlrs4Life
02-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Anybody know of any good Ohio jokes?

tony hipchest
02-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Anybody know of any good Ohio jokes?

yeah, they all play football in cincinatti and cleveland.