PDA

View Full Version : DID YOU KNOW....?

PisnNapalm
02-25-2007, 08:57 PM
1. That the Steelers have more Super Bowl rings than the Bengals have Hall of Fame inductees? ( 5 rings, 2 inductees)

2. That the Steelers have more Super Bowl appearances than the Bengals have won playoff games? (6 Super Bowls, 5 playoff wins)

3. That the Steelers have more Hall of Fame inductees than the Bengals have playoff games in their franchise history? (19 inductees , 13 playoff games)

4. The only statistic the Bungals lead the Steelers in is felony arrests?

SteelCityMan786
02-25-2007, 09:37 PM
1. That the Steelers have more Super Bowl rings than the Bengals have Hall of Fame inductees? ( 5 rings, 2 inductees)

2. That the Steelers have more Super Bowl appearances than the Bengals have won playoff games? (6 Super Bowls, 5 playoff wins)

3. That the Steelers have more Hall of Fame inductees than the Bengals have playoff games in their franchise history? (19 inductees , 13 playoff games)

4. The only statistic the Bungals lead the Steelers in is felony arrests?

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Man does it suck to be a Bengals fan.

iloveben7
02-25-2007, 09:43 PM
That's pretty amazing, but I didn't need this to prove that the Steelers were better than the Bungles!!

polamalufan43
02-26-2007, 08:31 AM
That fourth one was pretty much a given since last season started, hehehe

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

RoethlisBURGHer
02-28-2007, 07:48 PM
LMAO I never knew that...some more facts to throw at my Bungle fan customer.

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2007, 09:41 PM
http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Pulp_Fiction_Gimp_link.jpg

BOXCAR JOEY
02-28-2007, 09:56 PM
And Knowing Is Half The Battle........ Unfortunatly the bungles will never learn and therefore lose every battle.

TackleMeBen
03-01-2007, 09:31 AM
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Man does it suck to be a Bengals fan.

i think being a bengals fan runs a close second to being a lion fan :thumbsup:

ARKIESTEEL
03-01-2007, 10:00 AM
The folks in kitty cat land may be offing themselves after them fun facts

O I love it so

HometownGal
03-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Did you know that the Bengals SUCK? Silly me - who doesn't? :chicken:

SteelShooter
03-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Oh Duuuuuuuuude!

That's awesome!

Thank you!!!!!!!

polamalufan43
03-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Did you know that the Bengals SUCK? Silly me - who doesn't? :chicken:

Okay HTG.... let's make this one clear, it will be in orange so that the Bengals might find it amusing

We are still dey. Bengals suck on high. Yes, that's all of you bungals fans and players sitting in a jail cell in Whodeyland that think "we da bengals"

Oh...that might be alittle to mature and thought out...excuse me...

BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BE NGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENG ALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGAL SSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSS UCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!BENGALSSUCK!

VISUAL AID
Look at thread entitled "In 1492...."

And yes.... I had fun with this one....

~Polamalufan43:tt02: