PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know about Michael Bush?

abowens
02-26-2007, 05:57 PM
What do you know about Michael Bush out of Louisville. I've heard for over a year - and again today on Sirius NFL - that he would be perfect for the Steelers - a Bettis type pounder. They said he's probably a 2nd rounder - maybe 3rd. Anybody know anything?

Stlrs4Life
02-26-2007, 09:28 PM
All I know is that I wouldn't mind him becoming a steeler to help out Willie.

verks36
02-26-2007, 10:25 PM
HE is coming off a terrible injury so his status is up is the air. We will have to see have he works out at the combine. Truthfully even if we get Michel bush I think there would be tention between him and willie. Michel bush before his injury was 2 on the list to Rbs to the NFL behind adrain peterson. Willie has already proven he is a big time running back and can carry the full load. I dont know i doubt we will draft him anyway

Black@Gold Forever32
02-26-2007, 10:31 PM
All I know is that I wouldn't mind him becoming a steeler to help out Willie.

Like you said to help Willie out is one of the reasons I wouldn't the Steelers drafting Bush. I'm more then happy with Willie Parker. But what if Willie went down with serious injury? I'm not sold on Dookie Davenport carrying the load if Willie went down. So it would be smart for the Steelers to at least think about drafting a RB sometime in this draft in the first three rounds.

Preacher
02-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Personally, I would LOVE to draft Michael Bush. His injuries will keep him out of the first round. It would be good for us to get him to offset Willie and split runs with him. I have posted before that the featured back is a bad idea. I think Willie has learned enough from Jerome as well to take Bus under his wing... not to mention make a call to Jerome and get him to come back to camp and help Bush with a few things.

And lets look at the future. Say it is becoming too much to have the both of them together. They both do very well. Then, we have a perosn to trade for a first round pick... or trade for another player. I reallly cant' see where we would go wrong with a 2nd round pick of Michael Bush.

Elvis
02-27-2007, 05:51 PM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
Not a bad idea but I dont see us using a 2nd round pick on him.
We do Not need help at the RB position bad enough to pick
a back this early in the draft... just my opinion... I still like the guy
out of Pittsburgh St. in the latter rounds...
Germaine Race is his name and he was a TD machine in
College..
:coffee: