PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite site for FF

verks36
02-26-2007, 09:38 PM
What is your favorite site for fantasy football?

Personally i like cbssportsline.comcbssportsline.com[/URL] because i pay over $200 to join and there staff is nice. Also i like there scoring system way better than the ESPN scoring sytem. For free fantasy football NFL.com is probbly the best because there is live scoring compared to yahoo.com

SuckItUp
03-14-2007, 07:21 PM
AOL. Far and above the most options available, (including live scoring) of any free service. Pound for pound it can't be beat. There is more offered there than anywhere else.

Buyer be ware though...the interface is not as user freindly as Yahoo's service.

SteelCityMan786
03-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Yahoo

Lyn
03-14-2007, 10:38 PM
I am a Yahoo lover and the reason is because I have had leagues for years and when it was "popular" to charge for fantasy football, Yahoo remained free with the option to pay if you wished. Prior to that time we (our club) had always played on nfl.com
but nfl did not offer any free leagues at all.
So, because yahoo was loyal to us, we have been loyal to them. I would never play on nfl.com because the almighty buck means more to them than offering free services for the fan.

I have never tried AOL but I would like to if anyone has a league, please let me know!~

Hines86Ward
03-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Yahoo, but ESPN has the best draft feature

Lyn
03-14-2007, 10:46 PM
I really can't disagree as I have never used ESPN. Actually I have only used sportsline, nfl.com and yahoo

SteelerEd
04-12-2007, 02:22 PM
By far its MFL.com,tho its a pay site

verks36
04-12-2007, 05:20 PM
By far its MFL.com,tho its a pay site

Never heard of that i am going to check it out becuaes i only do pay sites. But i have used cbssportsline the last past 3 years and i love the format :computer: :computer: :computer:

verks36
04-12-2007, 05:22 PM
I think MFL.com really isnt a fantasy football site

The MFL Group is an Executive Consulting and Coaching firm that focuses on helping our clients build margins and volume by capturing their fair share of the value they deliver to their customers. We focus first on helping our clients view their business from the “market-in” as a way to clearly understand where and how to compete most successfully. We then focus on improving pricing because, while often under managed or managed in isolation, pricing is a powerful and integrating lever that can drive a profitable shift in mindset and capability across all functions of a business. The end products for our clients are enhanced abilities to develop winning and sustainable strategies and pricing approaches and capabilities resulting in significant top and bottom line growth.

BettisFan
04-12-2007, 09:00 PM
yahoo is the best

verks36
04-12-2007, 10:12 PM
yahoo is the best

serouly i hate yahoo fantasy football with a passion

First no live scoring

The best part of fantasy football is sitting watching the game with your laptop on your coach with all your friends watching your score go up point by point

2. The articles suck... The writers for yahoo FF are not good compared to CBSsportsline and nfl.com

3. The yahoo defult rules for paid leagues include 3 WRs does make sense even though that seems to be the trend now a days

4. Having a comishiner for a league is really stupid beacuse they rig the draft order and have abloute complete controll of the league. Real story my school had a yahoo league the comish moved willie parker and Darrel jackson on to his team for crap without even telling me... he did it behind my back i guess hoping i wouldnt notice

Just my opinion but i feeel like i know something about fantasy football since i have been playing and paying for 3 years

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-14-2007, 04:45 PM
yahoo is the best

I have twice been involved in private leagues in Yahoo...where the commish cheated and got caught...there is no checks and balances to stop cheating...so you can either end up with the dirty commish...or the idiot that signs up like 3 teams in the same league..then makes an "All-Madden" team by making those sneaky trades like L. Tomlinson for Noah Herron...:dang: :dang: :dang:

verks36
04-18-2007, 01:10 PM
I have twice been involved in private leagues in Yahoo...where the commish cheated and got caught...there is no checks and balances to stop cheating...so you can either end up with the dirty commish...or the idiot that signs up like 3 teams in the same league..then makes an "All-Madden" team by making those sneaky trades like L. Tomlinson for Noah Herron...:dang: :dang: :dang:

Exactly thats why i hate yahoo!!! :banging:

pittsburghp8baller
04-22-2007, 11:12 PM
i def like espn the best. the live scoring the way the league is setup everything. the one thing i like about cbssportsline is that u can do fantasy college football which is pretty cool

verks36
04-23-2007, 06:57 AM
i def like espn the best. the live scoring the way the league is setup everything. the one thing i like about cbssportsline is that u can do fantasy college football which is pretty cool

Yes agreed college footbaall is good for fantasy along with nfl. Like i dont like having multiple teams for fantasy a year because then u have to root for like different players and stuff i just like one team that i can focus all my attention. So with college it gives m another fantasy sport that doesnt really take attention of have mixed emoution with my main team

SteelerEd
04-30-2007, 06:13 PM
sorry verks36,wrong info,shoot me a email and I will give you the right one,sorry

SteelerEd
05-18-2007, 08:23 PM
made a mistake above on the URL,try this one:

myfantasyleague.com

verks36
05-22-2007, 08:45 AM
made a mistake above on the URL,try this one:

myfantasyleague.com

WOW i was very impressed with that site looks awsome. Have you used it? What is the league like? Like to here your opinion. Great find

-verks:helmet:

BeuffordLTD
05-31-2007, 11:11 AM
I would have to say myfantasyleague.com as well. I've ran a league of old high school buddies for six years now, and we have used fanball, cbs, and yahoo...but last year was the first for MFL.

We all love it...two of the league members have talked other l;eagues into using it. The service is highly customizable. Best of all, when you have questions or need help, they have always come through.

I just paid for the 2007 season today...59.95.

On the other hand, I usually join a free yahoo league of family members, and it serves our purposes just fine.