PDA

View Full Version : Farve to Moss???

tony hipchest
02-28-2007, 05:06 PM
i know most people hate these 2 players but im gonna talk about them anyways. green bay is definitely interrested. i wanna see it happen. especially if farves 3rd farewell tour will be shoved down our throats in primetime again. this move would clear the road for raiders to take calvin johnson.

silver & black
02-28-2007, 05:55 PM
i know most people hate these 2 players but im gonna talk about them anyways. green bay is definitely interrested. i wanna see it happen. especially if farves 3rd farewell tour will be shoved down our throats in primetime again. this move would clear the road for raiders to take calvin johnson.

I want to see it happen too. I want Moss gone!:wave:

tony hipchest
02-28-2007, 05:57 PM
I want to see it happen too. I want Moss gone!:wave:so if moss is gone who do you want? j. russell or c. johnson.

just think... if you go with the wr, you can always bring in jake plummer or trent green to throw to him. :chuckle:

brad johnson?
j. harrington?
ramsey?

Hines0wnz
02-28-2007, 06:16 PM
so if moss is gone who do you want? j. russell or c. johnson.

just think... if you go with the wr, you can always bring in jake plummer or trent green to throw to him. :chuckle:

brad johnson?
j. harrington?
ramsey?

Jeff George part II :wink02:

RoethlisBURGHer
02-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Wow,I have trouble seeing the Packers bring in that former Viking.At first it would be all good,until Moss starts taking plays off,running over traffic cops,smoking some bud,and getting bored because Wisconsin is just that boring.

silver & black
03-01-2007, 05:11 AM
so if moss is gone who do you want? j. russell or c. johnson.

brad johnson?
j. harrington?
ramsey?

Raider Nation is split between the prospect of getting a franchise QB, a real, every down RB, or C. Johnson. Whatever they decide to do, I think it is wise to get a veteran QB that can mentor whoever we draft, or A. Walter for while. Brooks is gone and Tui is a FA.

Not much to go with as far as veteran QB's... at least any that I want playing for the Raiders.

The off season is going to be very interesting the Raider Nation.

ChronoCross
03-01-2007, 05:14 AM
Oakland Raiders receiver Randy Moss to the Green Bay Packers for quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

We're told that the Raiders want a first-round pick for Moss, and that the Packers have countered with an offer of Rodgers, who was Green Bay's first round pick in the 2005 draft.

Could happened .. Maybe..

AvoidLlyod
03-01-2007, 06:49 AM
I doubt it will happen. I just don't see the Packers giving up what the Raiders want.

AZ_Steeler
03-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Granted it would be a good move for Green Bay because they do have the money to sign someone like Moss plus he should come with a little discount now. However, I don't see the Raiders taking Calvin Johnson because they don't have a QB who can get him the ball, unless of course they go after another old dude, Brad Johnson, to try and revitalize the Raiders... but I don't see that happenign either. The Raiders are pretty much alock to take Marcus Russell IMO.