PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Invoice

ARN CITY
02-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Got my season ticket invoice today. $62 seats are now $70. Blah!!!!!!!

Oh....and as usual...if you send in early, you don't have to pay the $4.00 handling fee.

Flexible scheduling weeks 10-17.

There is some agreement with ticketmaster for season ticket holders to sell unwanted tickets. I'm sure everyone will put them on there for face value...:flap:

Sorry if this has been posted already

jjpro11
02-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Got my season ticket invoice today. $62 seats are now $70. Blah!!!!!!!

Oh....and as usual...if you send in early, you don't have to pay the $4.00 handling fee.

Flexible scheduling weeks 10-17.

There is some agreement with ticketmaster for season ticket holders to sell unwanted tickets. I'm sure everyone will put them on there for face value...:flap:

Sorry if this has been posted already

sorry.. but they could make nosebleeds $150 each and up and the place would still be sold out for the next 10+ years.

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Seeing what others pay for single games from scaplers (and all these ticket sites) , I'm more than happy paying what I do every year for season tickets. No complaints. I'm more perplexed paying over $6.00 for that urine they pass off as beer.

As jjpro11 already stated, it could be alot worse. I'll take the price I pay year after year.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-28-2007, 09:08 PM
sorry.. but they could make nosebleeds $150 each and up and the place would still be sold out for the next 10+ years.

Exactly...and I would pay up to $200 for 1 ticket to a game at Heinz Field.

SteelShooter
02-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Appreciate what you have friends.

When I was living in San Diego, it cost me $220 EACH for a pair when the Black and Gold boys came to town. :jawdrop:

Thank God I am back in the south where things will be cheaper. O'course they are not scheduled to play anywhere near here (New Orleans, Houston, Jax, or Atlanta) for a while. :dang:

Stlrs4Life
02-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Glad I have them. Got to check my mail tomorrow.

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2007, 10:12 PM
When I was living in San Diego, it cost me $220 EACH for a pair when the Black and Gold boys came to town. :jawdrop:

I hear ya brother. I was talking with my dad today and I told him about the prices for season tickets this year. First thing he said...."Back in "71" I paid $12.00 a piece". Yeah, didn't make me feel much better but I guess $70 a piece is the price you have to pay these days.

Personally, I'd rather pay the price than give up my license. Still tough thinking about what those tickets used to cost...lol. I hope you get some deals down south and wish you the best. Good luck. :cheers:

The JoKeR
03-01-2007, 01:36 AM
I hear ya brother. I was talking with my dad today and I told him about the prices for season tickets this year. First thing he said...."Back in "71" I paid $12.00 a piece". Yeah, didn't make me feel much better but I guess $70 a piece is the price you have to pay these days.

Personally, I'd rather pay the price than give up my license. Still tough thinking about what those tickets used to cost...lol. I hope you get some deals down south and wish you the best. Good luck. :cheers:

Back in '71, gas prices were also like .25 a gallon and minimum wage was a couple bucks an hour. $70 a ticket in my mind isn't bad at all. I would GLADLY pay that to go to every steelers home game. I always thought they'd be ALOT more then that.

83-Steelers-43
03-01-2007, 03:51 AM
Steelers raise ticket prices

By Scott Brown
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, March 1, 2007

Go figure.

That applies to Steelers tickets both literally and figuratively.

Season-ticket holders have received or will receive invoices showing that prices will go up for the 2007 season.

The Steelers have not released ticket prices, but seats that cost $55 a game last season will cost $60 next season, while seats that were $62 in 2006 will be $70 in 2007.

If the timing of the increase in ticket costs is head-scratching to fans, that is because the team didn't raise prices in 2006 even though the Steelers had won the Super Bowl the previous season.

The most recent hike in ticket prices follows an 8-8 season in which the Steelers missed the playoffs and didn't get a chance to defend their championship.

Team spokesman Dave Lockett said it is standard for the Steelers to raise ticket prices every few years so they can remain financially competitive with the rest of the teams in the NFL.

The Steelers last raised ticket prices in 2005.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_495533.html

83-Steelers-43
03-01-2007, 05:22 AM
Back in '71, gas prices were also like .25 a gallon and minimum wage was a couple bucks an hour. $70 a ticket in my mind isn't bad at all. I would GLADLY pay that to go to every steelers home game. I always thought they'd be ALOT more then that.

Not complaining (a little surprised), just a little story I thought I'd share.

Indy_Steelers
03-01-2007, 06:29 AM
10 years ago I paid $70 for 2 tickets on the 30 yard line in the front row behind the Steelers bench. But I would pay $70 for one just to get in to the game.

Preacher
03-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Hey.. Lloyd...

How do you think I feel? Not only have I NEVER... EVER... NOT EVEN ONCE seen the Steelers live...

I have NEVER seen a Pro football game live!

steel58
03-30-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm jealous. I live in Cincinnati ( or the NFL version of Alcatraz) and put my name on the Steeler season ticket waiting list before the 05 season and they said I am 32,000 names down. At this pace, I figure my great-great-great-great-great grand kids might get a chance at tickets if the name Michael gets passed to one son every generation

BettisFan
03-30-2007, 02:58 PM
i would love if the steelers played the texans or cowboys...but no :( i really want to go to a game around here

BettisFan
03-30-2007, 09:12 PM
wait is it possible to just fly to the burgh and get tickits there? rather then buy like now for oen game in november?