PDA

View Full Version : other forum posters

drew102e
03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
several of the names in threads i recognize from my tenure over at steelers.com 'the official nfl sanctioned forum'...where i was banned for talking politics (tried to solicit funny lynn swann v ed rendell campaign slogans) but whatever...

anywho...i remember some of the names from over there are also over here and was wondering if you guys/gals left there for here or belong to multiple steeler forums

nice run on sentence...jeez

tony hipchest
03-01-2007, 11:52 AM
...where i was banned for talking politics (tried to solicit funny lynn swann v ed rendell campaign slogans) but whatever...

:chuckle: that sucks.

i hate a forum where you cant have fun or joke around.
just because its an NFL board doesnt mean it stands for "No Forum Laughter"

drew102e
03-01-2007, 04:17 PM
yep, that forum blows

fansince'76
03-01-2007, 05:00 PM
yep, that forum blows

Big time - I posted there for several years before they got a bunch of kindergarten teachers as mods.

Stlrs4Life
03-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Haven't been there for a long time, probably since '99. I belong to a couple of forums.

HometownGal
03-01-2007, 11:17 PM
I was a member there for almost 2 years until that board was overrun by pickleheads and juvenile deliquents who wouldn't know a football if it hit 'em right between the eyes. A group of us left there almost 5 years ago and formed our own much smaller board after the new Mods over there became net Nazis who'd ban ya if you said "boo". It was a shame, as that used to be a really fun board with some dynamite football minds.

SteelCzar76
03-01-2007, 11:18 PM
I used to post there as well a very long time ago. There are quite a few good posters,....but for the most part it's pretty archaic and pedestrian.

X-Terminator
03-02-2007, 07:22 AM
I was a member there too a few years back - was banned because I flamed some punk ass biznatch for insulting my sick mother. I had long since gotten tired of it by that point anyway - it was overrun by idiots like that and the mods were just ridiculous. They would ban people for the stupidest crap you could think of, but let other members get away with belittling and putting people down. I left along with HTG and co-Admin the small board we formed.

drew102e
03-02-2007, 07:24 PM
I used to post there as well a very long time ago. There are quite a few good posters,....but for the most part it's pretty archaic and pedestrian.

i miss one poster-hillbillybiker but thats about it

polamalufan43
03-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Wow, net Nazis.... that must of been bad. Well, I have never posted on what you guys were talking about, and by the way it's been described am glad about that.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

SteelCzar76
03-02-2007, 08:24 PM
i miss one poster-hillbillybiker but thats about it

Hillbilly was hilarious Drew. But Diamond and Machievelli were also pretty solid posters as well. There was also another cat whom used to specialize in 'Draft Talk" but his name escapes me right now ? There was also a tough but yet sweet 'student of the game' hottie named TommyFan. Hmmmm,....I wonder whatever happened to her ?
It was relatively entertaining there around 2000-2001. But like 76 mentioned before it's pretty totalitarian now. BTW,...did you post under Randrew ? (Or something of that nature)

drew102e
03-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Hillbilly was hilarious Drew. But Diamond and Machievelli were also pretty solid posters as well. There was also another cat whom used to specialize in 'Draft Talk" but his name escapes me right now ? There was also a tough but yet sweet 'student of the game' hottie named TommyFan. Hmmmm,....I wonder whatever happened to her ?
It was relatively entertaining there around 2000-2001. But like 76 mentioned before it's pretty totalitarian now. BTW,...did you post under Randrew ? (Or something of that nature)

Machievelli was great, i was in a FF league with a couple of those solid poster guys and about half defected for other forums because of the crappy mods

i might see if i can PM them about this site