PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee the Next Cincinnatti? More Pacman woes...

SteelShooter
03-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Jones is going to court over another altercation from last year, he also admitted to marijuana possession.
And the worst part, come to find out he has been involved with Law Enforcement on at least 10 occasions, and has been arrested at least 4 times. :busted:

Is this a trend for him? No, that is past....this appears to be more of a way of life now for this young man. :dang:

And to think what I would have given up to have the opportunity to play in the NFL....and he is just throwing it away? :wtf:

Why do some of these kids think that the NFL is a right? He should be damned happy that I am not his Judge..........what an example I would set for the other players with this punk! :burning:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/10030785

verks36
03-01-2007, 02:15 PM
I dont know this pacman charcter is pretty scketchy. But dam is he good on the field. The win steak that they had came from 2 player vince and pacman.

SteelShooter
03-01-2007, 02:36 PM
I dont know this pacman charcter is pretty scketchy. But dam is he good on the field. The win steak that they had came from 2 player vince and pacman.

True............but at what price as far as setting an example for the youth? or just being a good citizen?

It's about time we shut this punk down! IMHO.................of course