PDA

View Full Version : List of all 10 Steeler UFA's

SteelShooter
03-02-2007, 05:57 AM
If you haven't seen it as of yet, here are all 10 of our UFA's out on the market. I guess I haven't paid close enough attention and was surprised to see this many this year. Are we just looking to acquire compensatory draft picks next year?:

Bailey, Rodney DE Ohio State
Brooks, Barrett T Kansas State
Brown, Chad LB Colorado
Carter, Tyrone DB Minnesota
Davenport, Najeh RB Miami
Iwuoma, Chidi DB California
Logan, Mike DB West Virginia
Lott, Andre DB Tennessee
Mays, Lee WR Texas-El Paso
Morey, Sean WR Brown

And to see the article with all 307 UFA's:

AFC UFA's:
http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/afc-unrestricted

NFC UFA's:
http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/nfc-unrestricted

DACEB
03-02-2007, 06:33 AM
Brooks and Brown are gone. Logan and Lott probably won't be back. Bailey, Iwuoma and Mays will be asked to sign for the minimum. Carter and Morey will be back and we already know Najeh sighned.

19ward86
03-02-2007, 08:12 AM
i agree with you DACEB.

The Duke
03-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Brooks and Brown are gone. Logan and Lott probably won't be back. Bailey, Iwuoma and Mays will be asked to sign for the minimum. Carter and Morey will be back and we already know Najeh sighned.

I know Lott won't be back, but who is Troy's backup then if Logan is gone too?

DACEB
03-02-2007, 12:01 PM
I know Lott won't be back, but who is Troy's backup then if Logan is gone too?

They have Lorello the rookie, but I'm sure it would be between Clark and Carter. A. Smith will be starting at FS next season I'm pretty sure, and Troy at SS. That would leave Clark, Carter and Lorello as backups.

yinzer-inseattle
03-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Wow I don't know if I have ever seen a list of UFA's where the list did not have one guy I felt "HAD" to be resigned. This is definitely the calm before the storm.

iloveben7
03-02-2007, 02:43 PM
I really hope they keep Mike Logan because he's a Pittsburgh guy and a great player and he said he would do anything to stay!!

Elvis
03-02-2007, 06:25 PM
I really hope they keep Mike Logan because he's a Pittsburgh guy and a great player and he said he would do anything to stay!!
Sorry, but I have to dissagree with ya on this one. I dont like Logan just like I didnt like Duce the last couple of years. All they do is eat up cap room that we could be using on an extra punter for when we need someone to make a great punt at a crucial time when we really need it unlike Gardocki... he should just punt only in situations when we are ahead like 31-0 with like :03 left in the game...:jawdrop:

SteelersTilIDie
03-02-2007, 09:01 PM
tey should keep davenport...morey...iwuoma...carter...bailey

drew102e
03-05-2007, 11:14 AM
alot depend on STs philosophy, if as i've heard, tomlin encourages starters on STs then we dont need morey and Iwuoma, if not, then the STs are hurtin without em