PDA

View Full Version : Greg Maddux Pees on Rookies???

tony hipchest
03-02-2007, 05:00 PM
they were just talking on pti how he sneaks up to unsuspecting rookies in the showers and takes a hot leak on their leg.

"fair or foul?"

i say fair, but you know theres a young attorney somewhere out there who wants to sue for workplace harassement.

tony hipchest
03-06-2007, 10:25 AM
they were just talking on pti how he sneaks up to unsuspecting rookies in the showers and takes a hot leak on their leg.

"fair or foul?"

i say fair, but you know theres a young attorney somewhere out there who wants to sue for workplace harassement.i know what this post was missing- visual effects!

:shower::monkey: :moon: :monkey:

lol

83-Steelers-43
03-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Oh man, that's just not right. I understand a little hazing, but taking a leak on somebody? That's just wrong no matter how you want to dice it up. From pie in the face while doing interviews to pissing on a rookie.

Baseball is getting a little kinky. I guess they need something to keep up interest outside of Boston, Chicago and NYC.

tony hipchest
03-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Oh man, that's just not right. I understand a little hazing, but taking a leak on somebody? That's just wrong no matter how you want to dice it up. From pie in the face while doing interviews to pissing on a rookie.

Baseball is getting a little kinky. I guess they need something to keep up interest outside of Boston, Chicago and NYC.yeah, i guess thats wrong no matter how you "shake it".

lol @ the shaving cream pie in the face stunt. so 90's and predictable.

83-Steelers-43
03-06-2007, 10:37 AM
yeah, i guess thats wrong no matter how you "shake it".

lol @ the shaving cream pie in the face stunt. so 90's and predictable.

Next year will it be :poop: ?

If so Najeh Davenport might be in the Atlanta Braves starting lineup.

"Bo doesn't know, Najeh Knows Poo"

Prosdo
03-06-2007, 10:43 AM
And someone hasn't beaten his face in yet? lol

83-Steelers-43
03-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Well eitherway, if the Pirates decides to jump on the :poop: craze it really won't effect their onfield play because they already stink like :poop:.

:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
03-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Well eitherway, if the Pirates decides to jump on the :poop: craze it really won't effect their onfield play because they already stink like :poop:.

:thumbsup:theyve been bathing in :poop: since 91 it seems.

(amazing what some visual effects can do to get a thread off the ground- isnt the off season fun???)

:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
03-06-2007, 10:51 AM
This is beautiful....:bouncy:

Braves Announcer:

Up next to bat, number 2 - Najeh "Poo-Poo" Davenport. His teammaters effectionatly call him "The Dump Truck" or "Dookum's".

Anyways, Najeh is up at the plate in his normal squatting stance. He swings!!! He brings in two and get's a double (no pun intended). That Najeh really knows how to let one rip when he has complete concentration and relaxation!!!

Prosdo
03-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh lord 83. You get props for that. lmao

tony hipchest
03-06-2007, 12:07 PM
This is beautiful....:bouncy:

Braves Announcer:

Up next to bat, number 2 - Najeh "Poo-Poo" Davenport. His teammaters effectionatly call him "The Dump Truck" or "Dookum's".

Anyways, Najeh is up at the plate in his normal squatting stance. He swings!!! He brings in two and get's a double (no pun intended). That Najeh really knows how to let one rip when he has complete concentration and relaxation!!!excellent!

he should really go play in kansas city though, where he can be known as

"The Royal Flush"