PDA

View Full Version : Whos goin to the HOF game?

drew102e
03-07-2007, 01:15 PM
i am hoping to be in canton for HOF game vs. saints, think there will be some steeler tailgating going on

Stu Pidasso
03-07-2007, 01:40 PM
I'll be there, proudly wearing my Steel City Mafia T-shirt!

Indy_Steelers
03-07-2007, 08:43 PM
I'll be there, proudly wearing my Steel City Mafia T-shirt!

ME TOO!!!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
When do tickets go on sale?

24~show your love~43
03-08-2007, 11:10 AM
i've already got a ticket!!!!

Indy_Steelers
03-08-2007, 04:30 PM
how? where?

Suitanim
03-08-2007, 04:58 PM
I was at the last HOF game against the Buc's. There was some tailgating going on in the south parking lot of the stadium, but not much. There is really a ton of stuff to see and do at and around the HOF that day.

As far as tickets, I think they are pretty much all promotional. My dad got me tickets in the 3rd row behind the Steelers bench on the 50. That's about as good as it gets. I'm hoping to get those same tickets again...this is about the only time ever it pays to live and work in the middle of Browns Country.

Stillers43
03-08-2007, 06:48 PM
I got a ticket. I have a friend that is a HOF ticket holder of 4 tickets. His seats imporve every year.

Hines86Ward
03-08-2007, 10:11 PM
I live like 10 minutes down the road. I've been calling the HOF trying to find out when tickets go on sale and they haven't told me anything. So I plan on going there on Saturday and actually talking to the people in person to see what I can do to get tickets....I'll be tailgating no matter what, but it'd be nice to have tickets to the game as well.

Stu Pidasso
03-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Please let me know Hines. I'd love to go as well. Canton is 1 hour away.

Hines86Ward
03-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Please let me know Hines. I'd love to go as well. Canton is 1 hour away.

I went & the guy I talked to was real secretive about everything. He wouldn't tell me anything, and all I wanted to know was the date the tickets go on sale to the general public. But he kept saying, "It wouldn't be fair to tell you & not let anyone else know." So basically, I didn't get any answers on my trip to the HOF....

Stlrs4Life
03-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Me and my brother plan on going.

pbarakat
03-11-2007, 10:48 PM
I went in 98 against Tampa also. I had great time going to the ceremony and visiting the hall of fame too. It was a Saturday game back then which I think is better for traveling but I guess it's not as good for television since the game is now on Sunday night.

I'm also guessing with the Steeler Nation growing each year, this might be the toughest HOF game ticket ever. Maybe with the exception of the new Browns first game back in 1999.

geo1963
03-12-2007, 10:50 PM
If you go to the Hall of Fame web site, you can sign up for their news letter via email. They will announce through that when individual tickets go on sale. Also, they do have ticket packages available now for purchase on there. I think the cheapest is like $ 225.00 for a package consisting of a ticket to the game, the Hall of Fame and a pre game tailgate party of some sort. Hope to see ya all there.

ohio-steelers-fan
04-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I will be there, a family friend is letting me have his tickets,
since he knows I bleed black n' gold. :tt02:

WIZ
07-23-2007, 05:48 AM
Where is the best place to park, and best tailgateing going on for the HOF game?

Indy_Steelers
07-23-2007, 08:18 AM
12 days until the HOF game! See you there!

rbryan
07-23-2007, 10:41 AM
I would boycott the HOF altogether this year if the Steelers weren't playing. I still can't believe that crack head Irvin was elected. I'll have the remote in hand to avoid having to listen to that jackass when they inevitably give him the microphone during the game.

C-BusSteeler
07-23-2007, 06:59 PM
I still can't believe that crack head Irvin was elected.

lol i hear ya..but i got tickets so im goin

nojobny
07-23-2007, 09:04 PM
The link on the NFL site opens to the HOF site. This is what they have about tickets:

HOF Game

The Pittsburgh Steelers kick off their 75th anniversary season at Fawcett Stadium in Canton against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, August 5 at 8:00 PM ET. The game will be televised nationally by the NFL Network.

Tickets for the game, which went on sale May 2, are sold out..

For fans wanting to attend the game, please check out the variety of fan packages available that include game tickets. (See below).

Fan Packages on Sale NOW!

Attention all football fans! Get close to the legends of yesterday and the stars of today as you experience the excitement of the 2007 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement & Game Celebration!

The Pro Football Hall of Fame has partnered with Sports Travel & Tours, Inc. to offer fabulous individual Fan Packages for "pro football's greatest weekend" in Canton, Ohio.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement & Game Celebration Fan Packages include many unforgettable events such as the Enshrinement Ceremony, Enshrinees Dinner, Fan Tailgate Parties, Enshrinees GameDay Roundtable, AFC-NFC Hall of Fame Game and more!

Fan Packages are on sale now! A variety of packages are available. Click here for package details and rates or call 888-310-HALL (4255).