PDA

View Full Version : the drugs will be shippin out of cleveland!

jjpro11
03-07-2007, 09:17 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2791313

For two years, the Baltimore Ravens have wondered about Jamal Lewis' breakaway speed. They no longer have to wonder.

Jamal Lewis
Lewis

Lewis, the franchise's all-time leading rusher, broke away from the Ravens and agreed to a deal with the rival Cleveland Browns on Wednesday. Terms were not disclosed, but Lewis reached the agreement Wednesday night after a visit to Cleveland.

The Ravens released Lewis to clear salary cap room. Both sides kept in touch with the hopes of reuniting. But Lewis sensed his job might not be there. The Ravens have been interested in acquiring Bills halfback Willis McGahee in a trade.

Lewis, 27, decided not to wait and took Cleveland's offer. He rushed for 2,066 yards in 2003 but has struggled during the past three years. Last year, he played the entire season with a bone spur problem. He recently had surgery to remove the spurs.

The 5-foot-11, 245-pound back is one of the league's most powerful runners. He was the Ravens' first-round draft choice in 2000.

Lewis, 27, spent the 2005 offseason serving time in prison after a guilty plea to using a cell phone to set up a drug buy.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

CantStop85
03-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Yeah...good luck with him...you'd be better off with Reuben Droughns running the ball.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-07-2007, 11:09 PM
The trafficing of Cocaine will go up 20% with Lewis in town.

Steelers
03-07-2007, 11:55 PM
Sir Stabalot himself.

jjpro11
03-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Sir Stabalot himself.

wrong lewis bro lol.

MasterOfPuppets
03-08-2007, 12:51 AM
i thought for sure the shit stains were gonna draft peterson....:coffee:

jjpro11
03-08-2007, 01:45 AM
they still could.. lewis only got signed to a one year deal.

Preacher
03-08-2007, 03:21 AM
Let's see if I got this right...

Sir Stab-a-lot is still in Baltimore...
Sir Snort-a-lot has moved to Cleveland
and sir whine-a-lot is still QB in Cincinnatti...

Okay....

Fullback&Punter
03-08-2007, 09:17 AM
I like what Mike and Mike in the Morning just said.

"If you can't tackle him, sign him."

Good Luck with the Coke Head Clowns!!!!!!

TackleMeBen
03-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Let's see if I got this right...

Sir Stab-a-lot is still in Baltimore...
Sir Snort-a-lot has moved to Cleveland
and sir whine-a-lot is still QB in Cincinnatti...

Okay....

oh my. that is too funny. i swear i am going to have to invest in a new keyboard soon from reading post on this board..lol.. :thumbsup:

NV STEELERS 723
03-08-2007, 02:06 PM
It's a good sign for the Clowns, but they still won't beat anyone

polamalufan43
03-08-2007, 04:13 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2791313

For two years, the Baltimore Ravens have wondered about Jamal Lewis' breakaway speed. They no longer have to wonder.

Jamal Lewis
Lewis

Lewis, the franchise's all-time leading rusher, broke away from the Ravens and agreed to a deal with the rival Cleveland Browns on Wednesday. Terms were not disclosed, but Lewis reached the agreement Wednesday night after a visit to Cleveland.

The Ravens released Lewis to clear salary cap room. Both sides kept in touch with the hopes of reuniting. But Lewis sensed his job might not be there. The Ravens have been interested in acquiring Bills halfback Willis McGahee in a trade.

Lewis, 27, decided not to wait and took Cleveland's offer. He rushed for 2,066 yards in 2003 but has struggled during the past three years. Last year, he played the entire season with a bone spur problem. He recently had surgery to remove the spurs.

The 5-foot-11, 245-pound back is one of the league's most powerful runners. He was the Ravens' first-round draft choice in 2000.

Lewis, 27, spent the 2005 offseason serving time in prison after a guilty plea to using a cell phone to set up a drug buy.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

LOL.... this should be fun...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

ChronoCross
03-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Hey don't ya know the browns will have the most improved team in the NFL again. Well that is what the browns fans say.

There is 3 things you can believe in;
1. Lions will always pick in the top 3
2. Browns will always finish last
3. Redskins look great on paper but look like clowns on the field.