SteelShooter
03-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Sweet!

SteelCityMan786
03-08-2007, 06:05 PM
lol!

stillers4me
03-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Many have predicted that this game will escalate the rivalry between the Steelers and Bengals. And It Has Greatly, The Bengals #1 Rival, as of now, is currently the Pittsburg Steelers, Replacing the Traditional Battle of Ohio, The Browns and Bengals Rivalry. Some Cincinnati fans even go as far as feeling a great deal of hate twords the Steelers and say that Palmer will never be the same.

Obviously an entry made by an illiterate Bungals fan.......!!!

polamalufan43
03-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Obviously an entry made by an illiterate Bungals fan.......!!!

Which one?

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

stillers4me
03-09-2007, 06:40 AM
Which one?

It would take a whole village of Bungal fans to write something that good..............:sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
03-09-2007, 09:01 AM
I changed up the first paragraph,theya re now the Cincitucky Bungles.

Stlrs4Life
03-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Is wkipedia some kind of joke sight? What is it really all about if everybody and anybody can edit it?

polamalufan43
03-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Is wkipedia some kind of joke sight? What is it really all about if everybody and anybody can edit it?

It's a really good laugh.... especially in this case, mwhahahaha.

stillers4me
03-10-2007, 07:11 AM
Stlrs4Life;226368]Is wkipedia some kind of joke sight? What is it really all about if everybody and anybody can edit it?

What is Wikipedia?

Wikipedia is an encyclopedia collaboratively written by many of its readers. It is a special type of website, called a wiki, that makes collaboration easy. Many people are constantly improving Wikipedia, making thousands of changes an hour, all of which are recorded on article histories and recent changes. Inappropriate changes are usually removed quickly, and repeat offenders can be blocked from editing.

They were talking about wikipedia on a radio station the other day and they said that inappropriate entries can sometimes be caught in as little as 2 minutes from the change. .......I really liked the part about the Bungals ugly helmets!! I wonder how long that entry lasted???????!!!!

stillers4me
03-10-2007, 07:25 AM
And it's pretty hilarious that some idiot Bunglas fan made a big deal about the "rivalry" between the Bengals and the Steelers and the Who Dey, We Dey thing. Not a word is mentioned in the article about the Steelers about any kind of rivalry with the Bungals.............because we dont' give a rat's patootie! The Bungals are nothing but dog doodoo under our shoes........

polamalufan43
03-10-2007, 08:16 AM
And it's pretty hilarious that some iiot Bunglas fan made a big deal about the "rivalry" between the Bengals and the Steelers and the Who Dey, We Dey thing. Not a word is mentioned int he article about the Steeler.............because we dont' give a rat's patootie! The Bungals are nothing but dog doodoo under our shoes........

:iagree:
But I think that's more of the Browns...

HometownGal
03-10-2007, 08:32 AM
I just made a little change....

Cincinnati Bengals Year founded: 1968

Helmet Logo

City Cincinnati, Ohio
Team colors Prison Orange
Head Coach Marvin Lewis
Owner Mike Brown
Mascot Who Dey

:thumbsup:

TackleMeBen
03-10-2007, 01:08 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/robot.jpg

CantStop85
03-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Mature.

fansince'76
03-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Mature.

Pot, meet kettle....

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=220074#post220074

HometownGal
03-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Mature.

Maybe not, but at least we're not making death threats against Bungles players, coaches and fans or posting pictures of Bungles fans being led into a burning Paul Brown Stadium like some of your brethren post about our team over at GoBungles.

polamalufan43
03-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Maybe not, but at least we're not making death threats against Bungles players, coaches and fans or posting pictures of Bungles fans being led into a burning Paul Brown Stadium like some of your brethren post about our team over at GoBungles.

Yeah, although I think in some instances we would be quite within our rights to do such, we didn't. In any case, I think it's a little extreme when people start making death threats, I mean come on!

RoethlisBURGHer
03-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Mature.

Yeah,like Bengal fans are saints.

The editing on Wikipedia gets edited out quickly and is in good fun.I got emailed a link to GoBengals by a friend of mine and the stuff I saw on thier was just wrong.Don't tell me death threats are in good fun.

CantStop85
03-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Pot, meet kettle....

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=220074#post220074

Posting a picture in jest on a forum and vandalism of a webpage are far from the same thing.

CantStop85
03-11-2007, 02:16 PM

Great logic...what you didn't isn't immature because there are people out there who do things that are worse. Pass the blame.

No one from GoBengals is my brethren...I neither post there nor am I a member there.

Jeremy
03-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Look 85, Bengals fans have some problems. But so do Steelers fans, Patriots fans, etc. The problems with your fan base are exacerbated by the fact that your team stunk for so many years. Now you have a fan base that's as bad as anyone else's fan base, but they have a bad attitude because of all the losing. The kind of petty actions that are being talked about on here are nothing compared to things that happen in real life. In real life, people get hurt, have their cares vandalized, or have their kids spat on just because they choose to wear certain colors to your stadium. Don't believe that happens? Too bad because it does. I've talked to enough people that have had really despicable things happen to them to know what the deal is when you choose to go to a football game (college or pro) wearing the wrong colors.

Now I suggest you grow up a little and understand that your team is the butt of a lot of jokes right now and you and rest of your fellow fans have nobody to blame but yourselves.

X-Terminator
03-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Great logic...what you didn't isn't immature because there are people out there who do things that are worse. Pass the blame.

No one from GoBengals is my brethren...I neither post there nor am I a member there.

Pass the blame? For what? Editing a webpage for fun IS NOT the same as making death threats against players and fans from other teams, then try to pass it off as "joking around." And shame on you for daring to insult people's intelligence by making that connection.

HometownGal
03-11-2007, 03:57 PM

Alriiiiiighty then. Whatever you say there CS85. :wink02:

In case you didn't realize it before now, this is a PITTSBURGH STEELERS MESSAGE BOARD. I guess the name SteelersFever is a dead giveaway, eh? Nowhere is there a Bungles logo or orange and black colors. If we want to rag on the Bungles, we're darned well gonna do it.

As far as the Wikipedia site, I will bet you Cartoon's kneecap that the Steelers entry on that forum has been toyed with - I would expect nothing less. It was done in fun and as has been stated numerous times in this thread, Wikipedia gets rid of that kind of stuff in short order. Lighten up, CS.

Well - if you aren't a member and don't post at GoBungles, there is someone over there using your moniker, which isn't out of the realm of possibility. :wink02:

CantStop85
03-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Well - if you aren't a member and don't post at GoBungles, there is someone over there using your moniker, which isn't out of the realm of possibility. :wink02:

Yeah, CantStop85 isn't exactly a unique name. There's also someone at the Bengals.com board who uses the CantStop85 name and that is also not me. The only other Bengal boards I am a member of are BengalsZone and CincyBengals, both of which I use the name CantStop85.

As far as the Wikipedia site, I will bet you Cartoon's kneecap that the Steelers entry on that forum has been toyed with - I would expect nothing less. It was done in fun and as has been stated numerous times in this thread, Wikipedia gets rid of that kind of stuff in short order. Lighten up, CS.

Perhaps it was done in fun, but it is childish and do you think the webpages that are tampered with on Wikipedia magically fix themselves? No. Moderators and admins have to take the time to fix all of the stuff you mess up and then ban you from editing for educational vandalism. You're a moderator on this board, you should be able to understand this. How would you like it if someone came on this board and posted spam all over the place? It's the same concept.

polamalufan43
03-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Look 85, Bengals fans have some problems. But so do Steelers fans, Patriots fans, etc. The problems with your fan base are exacerbated by the fact that your team stunk for so many years. Now you have a fan base that's as bad as anyone else's fan base, but they have a bad attitude because of all the losing. The kind of petty actions that are being talked about on here are nothing compared to things that happen in real life. In real life, people get hurt, have their cares vandalized, or have their kids spat on just because they choose to wear certain colors to your stadium. Don't believe that happens? Too bad because it does. I've talked to enough people that have had really despicable things happen to them to know what the deal is when you choose to go to a football game (college or pro) wearing the wrong colors.

Now I suggest you grow up a little and understand that your team is the butt of a lot of jokes right now and you and rest of your fellow fans have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Some wisdom, thank God to everyone else who's posts made sense in this as well.

CantStop85
03-11-2007, 05:41 PM
Pass the blame? For what? Editing a webpage for fun IS NOT the same as making death threats against players and fans from other teams, then try to pass it off as "joking around." And shame on you for daring to insult people's intelligence by making that connection.

OK, let's apply your own flawed logic here. Making death threats against players and fans from other teams isn't that big of a deal...a Steeler fan once killed another person, now that's serious.

You're trying to play off your own indiscretion by pointing out some irrelevant incident that would be considered more serious.

Just because someone did something else worse doesn't make what you did right.

polamalufan43
03-11-2007, 05:47 PM
OK, let's apply your own flawed logic here. Making death threats against players and fans from other teams isn't that big of a deal...a Steeler fan once killed another person, now that's serious.

You're trying to play off your own indiscretion by pointing out some irrelevant incident that would be considered more serious.

And we could apply some of this straight to you.

fansince'76
03-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Posting a picture in jest on a forum and vandalism of a webpage are far from the same thing.

Are you always this melodramatic? For your information, I have never altered any page on wikipedia, nor do I use the site as a reference. The ability of any Tom, Dick or Harry to change entries within it is exactly why I don't use it. Vandalism? Please. I also thought your response was directed to the post above yours, which was a picture of "Robot Carson" - next time, you may want to quote a post you're responding to, especially if it is 5-10 posts back in the same thread.

HometownGal
03-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Perhaps it was done in fun, but it is childish and do you think the webpages that are tampered with on Wikipedia magically fix themselves? No. Moderators and admins have to take the time to fix all of the stuff you mess up and then ban you from editing for educational vandalism. You're a moderator on this board, you should be able to understand this.

Yes - it was done in fun and no, it wasn't childish, imho, but you whining over a harmless edit on a forum that obviously allows people from around the world to do so is a bit on the lame side, CS85. If they didn't want their site edited, they shouldn't make the edit prompt readily accessible to everyone who visits their forum. :dang: :dang:

Educational vandalism? Bwa ha ha!!!! :toofunny: Guess I should get fitted for my prison attire right now and grease up my wrists for those cuffs. Maybe I'll be able to get a dozen of Bungles autographs while I'm in there to use when the need arises - I hear the pokey shart paper is a little rough on the hiney. 3 hots and a cot coming my way. :chicken:

How would you like it if someone came on this board and posted spam all over the place? It's the same concept

Ummm - what in the bloody blue hell do you think we Mods do around here - play tiddlywinks and sip on pina coladas? Ask Mike how many spammers we have nailed in the past couple of months before they even got a chance to post their rubbish and how many spammer threads we have deleted. No - it's not the same concept at all. We don't have any prompts on this board to encourage or allow any non-Moderator member to edit anyone else's posts. Sorry - you lose that argument, as well.

MACH1
03-12-2007, 12:29 AM
I hear the pokey shart paper is a little rough on the hiney.

Thats called John Wayne TP.....its ruff and tough and doesn't take shit from anyone. :smile:

X-Terminator
03-12-2007, 07:33 AM

MY indiscretion? Tell me, CS85, in your infinite wisdom...can you find for me anywhere in this thread where I admitted to even LOOKING at that Wikipedia entry? No? Then how can you say I did anything? And just to hammer that point home, I have never even once been to the Wikipedia site since it's inception. Open mouth, insert foot...

Plus, how is my logic flawed? They aren't the same thing, no matter how much you try to spin it. Making death threats toward others for any reason, then passing it off as "good, clean fun," is the product of a sick and twisted mind. Editing a webpage as a way of trading harmless barbs or out of fun is just that - HAVING FUN! There is no malice involved whatsoever. See the difference now?

Unbelievable that I have to explain this to someone who is supposed to be educated. Sheesh!

polamalufan43
03-12-2007, 03:52 PM
MY indiscretion? Tell me, CS85, in your infinite wisdom...can you find for me anywhere in this thread where I admitted to even LOOKING at that Wikipedia entry? No? Then how can you say I did anything? And just to hammer that point home, I have never even once been to the Wikipedia site since it's inception. Open mouth, insert foot...

Plus, how is my logic flawed? They aren't the same thing, no matter how much you try to spin it. Making death threats toward others for any reason, then passing it off as "good, clean fun," is the product of a sick and twisted mind. Editing a webpage as a way of trading harmless barbs or out of fun is just that - HAVING FUN! There is no malice involved whatsoever. See the difference now?

Unbelievable that I have to explain this to someone who is supposed to be educated. Sheesh!

It sounds like there's somebody else with flawed logic here, and believe me it isn't you X.

CantStop85
03-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Yes - it was done in fun and no, it wasn't childish, imho, but you whining over a harmless edit on a forum that obviously allows people from around the world to do so is a bit on the lame side, CS85. If they didn't want their site edited, they shouldn't make the edit prompt readily accessible to everyone who visits their forum. :dang: :dang:

The site is intended to be for educational purposes. They allow people to edit pages because they want to add as much accurate information as possible from various sources. Have you ever heard of the honors system? When people start to edit pages and put up false information or construe them, they are quickly banned for immaturity.

Ummm - what in the bloody blue hell do you think we Mods do around here - play tiddlywinks and sip on pina coladas? Ask Mike how many spammers we have nailed in the past couple of months before they even got a chance to post their rubbish and how many spammer threads we have deleted. No - it's not the same concept at all. We don't have any prompts on this board to encourage or allow any non-Moderator member to edit anyone else's posts. Sorry - you lose that argument, as well.

That's exactly my point...is it fun to have to ban hundreds of spammers everyday and delete their posts? Is it fun to have to monitor threads because of immature posters? It is the same exact concept. Everytime someone goes in and "plays with" the information, a site admin has to go back and fix it and then ban that IP address. It's childish. A website allows people to edit and add information and a few childish individuals take advantage of it. Grow up.

HometownGal
03-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Grow up.

Excuse me - you were saying something????

stillers4me
03-12-2007, 06:35 PM
The site is intended to be for educational purposes.

The next time I do a term paper on the Bungals, I'll remember that.

tony hipchest
03-12-2007, 06:51 PM
i just edited their entry for charles darwins theory of evolution (or de-evolution of the nfl)

You care for nothing but shooting, dogs, and rat-catching and watching the bengals," Charles Darwin recalled his father once telling him, "and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family." It was an inauspicious beginning for one of history's greatest scientists.

Charles Darwin's grandfather was Erasmus Darwin, the scientist, poet, inventor, doctor and polymath. One of Erasmus's sons, Charles, planned to become a bengalfan like his father, but he died from an infection after accidentally cutting himself during an bengals game. So Erasmus's younger son, Robert, dutifully followed in his older brother's footsteps. In turn, Robert expected his own son — whom he named after his late brother — to be a bengalfan too. But the Charles Darwin who would become famous couldn't stomach all the losing. He couldn't stomach all the criminals and wasted draft picks either. In his autobiography, he recounted two occasions when he tried and failed to observe bengal games, and the players own suffering played a part, "this being long before the blessed days of the ravens." When he finally confessed to his father that he would never be a bengal fan, he heard the rat-catching speech.

Charles Darwin studied for awhile Cambridge, where he found a mentor in the young professor John Henslow. Then Darwin got the chance to set sail aboard the Beagle.

Darwin always considered the Beagle voyage the defining experience of his life, and he was right; it provided him with the evidence that would forever change football history. It may also have ruined his health. Some historians have speculated that constant observation of bengals might have been the cause of his chronic illness in later years, but he could have suffered from another problem (or problems) altogether. He might have had an ulcer, diverticulitis, or gall-bladder disease — or all three. Whatever the case, Darwin felt his health was never the same after the trip. (He spent much of it on land — good thing, considering his stomach never completely adjusted to the motion of a ship.) After his hearty youth, Darwin spent much of the rest of his life fretting over his own poor health and that of his children. After a courtship best described as pallid, he married his cousin Emma. As he got older, he worried that he and Emma had passed along weak constitutions to their children.

Legend holds that Darwin happened upon one of science's most important theories when the Beagle finally visited Cincinatti. In fact, Darwin devised no great evolutionary theory until after his return to England, and he was not the first person to propose the bengals suck; it was widely discussed — at least in scientific circles — long before he published any of his theories. The question was, how did the bengals suck occur? Charles Darwin is a household name because he proposed a viable mechanism for evolution, namely natural selection.

Here's how natural selection works: In any population, there will be variations. Individuals born with certain characteristics, e.g., strong legs, keen eyesight, good camouflage, in other words, steelers will enjoy an advantage over their peers. If these individuals can pass these traits on to their offspring, their offspring will enjoy the same advantages,as seen with the steelers fans. If the surrounding environment gradually changes, it may come to pass that new characteristics are more advantageous than old ones, for instance, a new color that makes better camouflage. As the environment changes, individuals with these new characteristics do better, live longer and produce more offspring until the population eventually looks very different from its original version. If the population changes enough to satisfy some taxonomist, it will be classified as a new species. In other words, new species arise when the environment favors new characteristics over old ones.

What sounds pretty simple was in fact controversial for Darwin's time (and it still is today in some parts of the cincinatti). His theory essentially stated that winning football is the result of billions of years of adaptations to changing environments. What this theory implied, and what Darwin stated more clearly in his book The Descent of Man, is that humans, like every other organism on earth, are the result of evolution. In short, Darwin's idea was unflattering. Even worse, it contradicted what was known as natural theology, the belief that winning superbowls is evidence of God's kindness.

Darwin could have published his theory of the bengals suck in the early 1840s, but something stopped him in his tracks. In 1844, Robert Chambers anonymously published Vestiges of the Natural History of Creation, a quasi-scientific book supporting evolution. The reaction to it was fierce. Even one of Darwin's own mentors, Adam Sedgwick, wrote a scornful review. The incident caused Darwin to put his own manuscript on hold and start building a stronger case for the bengals suck.

Darwin's theory of the bengals suck didn't enjoy overwhelming acceptance among scientists until the 20th century. Ironically, while some refused to accept Darwin's theories, others were all too happy to accept his teachings — and exploit them as seen by the steelers and their fans. Another myth attached to Darwin is that he coined the phrase "survival of the fittest." He didn't (chuck noll did, and noll actually believed in Lamarck's explanation of the bengals suck more than natural selection). Darwin developed the theory of natural selection to explain differences between teams, but many of his contemporaries, including Spencer and Darwin's own cousin Francis Galton, used his ideas to promote Social Darwinism and eugenics. Social Darwinism maintains that certain groups of people are poorer than others and more likely to be used as bungles because they're "less evolved" and therefore inferior.

:sofunny: not really. actually i just cribbed it from my "columbus thread" post.

SteelCzar76
03-12-2007, 07:31 PM
i just edited their entry for charles darwins theory of evolution (or de-evolution of the nfl)

:sofunny: not really. actually i just cribbed it from my "columbus thread" post.

Very informative read Tone. I must admit however that i was already aware that yes indeed,.....the Bungals suck.
But i wonder were you aware that scientists have now discovered that many of their (Bungals) male fans,. (specificaly those online),......suffer from 'Acute Testosterone Deficiency'.

tony hipchest
03-12-2007, 07:56 PM
But i wonder were you aware that scientists have now discovered that many of their (Bungals) male fans,. (specificaly those online),......suffer from 'Acute Testosterone Deficiency'. :chuckle:
actually, i think the scientists are just now starting to accept the "nuts shriveled like raisins" theory...

further hypotheses lie in wait.

HometownGal
03-12-2007, 08:52 PM
The site is intended to be for educational purposes. They allow people to edit pages because they want to add as much accurate information as possible from various sources. Have you ever heard of the honors system? When people start to edit pages and put up false information or construe them, they are quickly banned for immaturity.

Obviously, the people over at Wikipedia don't feel that my harmless edit done in jest was as big a deal as you are making it. I wasn't "quickly banned" or banned at all. Somehow, I don't think we'd be having this discussion if the Steelers' page was edited by a Bungles fan. If they don't want their pages hijacked, they should develop a system where they have to approve all edits before they are officially made or require that the person making the edit is a registered member. As it stands right now, Wikipedia leaves themselves wide open for tomfoolery by allowing all pages in their forum easily accessible to everyone on the net.

That's exactly my point...is it fun to have to ban hundreds of spammers everyday and delete their posts? Is it fun to have to monitor threads because of immature posters? It is the same exact concept. Everytime someone goes in and "plays with" the information, a site admin has to go back and fix it and then ban that IP address. It's childish. A website allows people to edit and add information and a few childish individuals take advantage of it. Grow up

No - it is NOT the same concept. As I said above, no one on this board - other than the Admin or a Mod - can edit someone's post(s). Personally - I don't do that - I will PM the member and ask them to edit if there is something contained within their post that is unsavory or violates the board COC.

I won't tell you to grow up - I'm not that ignorant, but I will tell you to get your facts straight first the next time you feel someone has wee-wee'd in your Cheerios. You Bungles fans are all alike (though before now I felt you were different than the run-of-the-mill Cincy fan) - you can fire a poison dart but don't like that dart fired back.

tony hipchest
03-12-2007, 11:47 PM
i guess editing the bengals wikipedia page is like taking a dookie on bunglefans heritage. after all, it is the 1st media outlet ive ever seen that had something nice to say about their team.

leave it to bunglefans to make stuff up on an imaginary cyber-encyclopedia, pass it as fact, and to try and paint a rosier picture than reality.

memphissteelergirl
03-14-2007, 09:44 AM
OK..I thought Cincinnati's mascot was the Bengal Tiger....who the heck wrote that the mascot was "We Dey?" I have watched quite a few nature and wildlife programs in my day and I can safely say there ain't no such animal.

If some idiot cannot tell the difference between a member of the animal kingdom and some stupid (and unoriginal to boot-since it's a knockoff the Saints' slogan)catch phrase,this site has no credibility with me whatsoever.

stillers4me
03-14-2007, 05:35 PM
OK..I thought Cincinnati's mascot was the Bengal Tiger....who the heck wrote that the mascot was "We Dey?" I have watched quite a few nature and wildlife programs in my day and I can safely say there ain't no such animal.

If some idiot cannot tell the difference between a member of the animal kingdom and some stupid (and unoriginal to boot-since it's a knockoff the Saints' slogan)catch phrase,this site has no credibility with me whatsoever.

Well actually........their mascot has a name .....and it's Who Dey.

http://www.bengals.com/fans/whodey.asp

Jeremy
03-14-2007, 05:42 PM
This thing is still going? Exellent!

The point that Bengals fans need to realize here is that their team has brought all this upon them. The behavior of the players in the NBA is the reason I don't watch the NBA anymore. I'll watch the WNBA, but not the NBA.

If the terrible behavior continues in the NFL, sooner or later the owners will feel it in their pockets. Fans will stop buying merchendise and attending games. All those apologists who say that when you give up tickets there'll be 100 people to guy them will grow silent.

The Bengals players, as well as their fans, have brought all of this upon themselves.

memphissteelergirl
03-15-2007, 10:15 AM
Well actually........their mascot has a name .....and it's Who Dey.

http://www.bengals.com/fans/whodey.asp

Oh...my bad. :redface: Thanks for the correction. (But I still don't think it's a very credible site).

stillers4me
03-15-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh...my bad. :redface: Thanks for the correction. (But I still don't think it's a very credible site).

I never said that "Who Dey" sounded very intelligent, though......:wink02:

Godfather
03-15-2007, 09:53 PM
Do the bungholes really have a TE named Kordell Stewart, or was that a clever edit nobody caught?

Godfather
03-15-2007, 09:55 PM
i guess editing the bengals wikipedia page is like taking a dookie on bunglefans heritage. after all, it is the 1st media outlet ive ever seen that had something nice to say about their team.

leave it to bunglefans to make stuff up on an imaginary cyber-encyclopedia, pass it as fact, and to try and paint a rosier picture than reality.

It's silly for CS85 to complain about that. During the week before the Sugar Bowl ND and LSU fans had an edit war on several pages by putting the score of the game in.

Godfather
03-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Perhaps it was done in fun, but it is childish and do you think the webpages that are tampered with on Wikipedia magically fix themselves? No. Moderators and admins have to take the time to fix all of the stuff you mess up and then ban you from editing for educational vandalism. You're a moderator on this board, you should be able to understand this. How would you like it if someone came on this board and posted spam all over the place? It's the same concept.

That post shows how clueless you are about Wikipedia.

Seeing as how "anyone can edit", then the mods don't need to fix every goofy edit. Most vandalism is fixed by regular users. Admins only have to step in if a particular user or page is a chronic problem, and it's easy to take care of in either case.

polamalufan43
03-25-2007, 11:51 AM
That post shows how clueless you are about Wikipedia.

Seeing as how "anyone can edit", then the mods don't need to fix every goofy edit. Most vandalism is fixed by regular users. Admins only have to step in if a particular user or page is a chronic problem, and it's easy to take care of in either case.

Once again.... some wisdom.... thank GOD

BettisFan
03-25-2007, 09:46 PM
wow this is too much like thats bad

HometownGal
03-25-2007, 10:10 PM
wow this is too much like thats bad

Huh??????

BettisFan
03-25-2007, 10:20 PM
i was joking who cares about the bungles

Stillers#1
03-28-2007, 11:03 PM
and the toilet continues to flush........