PDA

View Full Version : Bundchen pregnant by Brady?

TackleMeBen
03-08-2007, 10:05 PM
A Brazilian website reported yesterday that Tom Brady's girlfriend Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant and, if so, the Pats QB is the father. According to the popular celebrity website Glamurama.com.br , Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant, but may already have told select friends and family. The brief item was written by Joyce Pascowitch , who's the Brazilian equivalent of the New York Post's Richard Johnson . Brady's agent Don Yee did not return a phone call yesterday, and Bundchen's rep at IMG denied the report. Two weeks ago, Brady's ex-girlfriend actress Bridget Moynahan revealed she's pregnant, and Brady is the father. ( Moynahan's rep had no comment yesterday on the possibility of a Bundchen baby.) Brady, 29, and Moynahan, 36, dated for nearly three years before breaking up in mid - December. Soon after, the two-time Super Bowl MVP began dating the Brazilian supermodel. The pretty pair recently enjoyed five-star stays in Paris, Milan, and Rome, and Life & Style Weekly is reporting that Bundchen also took Brady to meet her parents in Porto Alegre , Brazil. Bundchen, who's dated Leonardo Di Caprio and surfer Kelly Slater , recently told Vanity Fair that she'd like to have children, but she's in no hurry. "I'd be lying if I said [I didn't want a family] -- my parents have been married for 35 years and have six children," she said. "Thing is, I'm just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/03/08/report_bundchen_pregnant_by_brady/

tony hipchest
03-08-2007, 10:53 PM
:rofl:

just think, if bungchin and moynehan have a boy and girl, bradys offspring can meet in the future and breed the perfect savior qb for the bengals franchise!

superbowl genes genes and inbred!

i didnt realise giseles last name was bungchin. what a perfect match. one bungchin dating another :toofunny:

fansince'76
03-08-2007, 11:00 PM
just think, if bungchin and moynehan have a boy and girl, bradys offspring can meet in the future and breed the perfect savior qb for the bengals franchise!

Don't you realize they already have that in Mr. Heisman? Just ask any Bungles fan - they've got the greatest QB in the history of the universe right now. :rolleyes: :chuckle:

tony hipchest
03-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Don't you realize they already have that in Mr. Heisman? Just ask any Bungles fan - they've got the greatest QB in the history of the universe right now. :rolleyes: :chuckle:but i dont think they can totally relate to him because (to the best of my knowledge) palmer isnt inbred and has no shot of ever owning a sb ring.

NOW... if in 40 years they draft brady's offspring's offspring, assuming he hands down his sb rings when he dies and doesnt donate them to the president of korea or china, the bengals will finally have a qb with a sb ring!!!! :thumbsup:

fansince'76
03-08-2007, 11:17 PM
but i dont think they can totally relate to him because (to the best of my knowledge) palmer isnt inbred and has no shot of ever owning a sb ring.

If Brady keeps helping to bring little bastard kids into the world at his current rate, he may have to hock one or more of his SB rings to Palmer.... :toofunny:

Jeremy
03-08-2007, 11:39 PM
So Tom Terrific has become the new Shawn Kemp huh? Good for him. Just makes the Pats an even bigger joke than they were before.

tony hipchest
03-08-2007, 11:39 PM
If Brady keeps helping to bring little bastard kids into the world at his current rate, he may have to hock one or more of his SB rings to Palmer.... :toofunny::bouncy: i guess this gives a whole new meaning to his "dink and dunk" offense.

TackleMeBen
03-09-2007, 06:25 AM
this will make for a very interesting pats training camp, since reports are that this first mommy to be is set to deliver at the start of pats training camp? i bet bill is having a fit over this, his golden boy now has the golden(fill in the word here).

tony hipchest
03-09-2007, 08:24 AM
this will make for a very interesting pats training camp, since reports are that this first mommy to be is set to deliver at the start of pats training camp? i bet bill is having a fit over this, his golden boy now has the golden(fill in the word here).

*cruises in on roller skates*

"hes got the golden touch...

but he touched it too much...

hes GOLDMEMBER! hes GOLDMEMBER!"

Jeremy
03-09-2007, 08:34 AM

Bill is too busy banging his married woman to care about who Tom Terrific is putting the screws to.

83-Steelers-43
03-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Put it away Tom!!!!

My God. This guy spits out more kids than China.

tony hipchest
03-09-2007, 08:37 AM
My God. This guy spits out more kids than China.drew bledsoe said he swallows

Jeremy
03-09-2007, 08:39 AM
drew bledsoe said he swallows

I think Tom Terrific has proved that he doesn't switch hit. He's still metro, but those air headed Hollywood types seem to be into that these days.

83-Steelers-43
03-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Tom Brady and Angelina Jolie should work out a deal. He makes them and she adopts them.

Tom Brady: "I take care of my kids!!!"

Chris Rock: "YOUR SUPPOSED TO YOU DUMBMOTHARUCKA! WHAT YOU WANT, A COOKIE?"

Jeremy
03-09-2007, 08:47 AM
These little bastards will be making headlines ala Paris Hilton and the Olsen Twins in 18 years. Boy, won't that be fun?

83-Steelers-43
03-09-2007, 08:49 AM
http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~cook/bumshot.jpg "Dude, I plan on having this many more."

Big D
03-09-2007, 08:59 AM
does tommy boy know how to use a jimmy cap?

AZ_Steeler
03-09-2007, 09:21 AM
This news has just made my day!!! Anytime Brady can screw up this bad, let alone twice in one year!!! :lol: Hopefully the NFL won't make him their poster boy anymore!

Livinginthe past
03-09-2007, 09:34 AM
This isn't all about Tom Brady you know!

Introducing......the swimmers! :sofunny:

Page 2: First off, gentleman -- congratulations. Well done.

Swimmer No. 1,235,614: Thank you. Tom often gets the most credit for our success, but it's a true team effort. Only one of us gets to be the MVP -- Most Valuable Pollinator in our lingo -- but everyone shares in the success.

Page 2: Tell me how you found out.

Swimmer No. 64,576: Well, we've had a lot of our friends leaving here lately, and when they leave you never hear from them again. That's our fate and we're fine with it. But we're confident in our abilities and have a track record of success, as witnessed with Bridget Moynahan. So we were sure we'd eventually break through with Ms. Bundchen. And the other night we heard Tom's cell phone ring, heard him say, "Hi, Gisele," and then yell: "Oh, God, no! Not again!" We knew what that meant, so we all slapped tails and started celebrating.

More here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/070308&sportCat=nfl

NM

Livinginthe past
03-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Tom's new uni.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/SuperGlue.jpg

tony hipchest
03-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Tom's new uni.

:toofunny: priceless!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...8&sportCat=nfl

Page 2: Speaking of which, I know the turnover is quite rapid in here, but which one of you have been around the longest?

Swimmer No. 14: That would be me, unfortunately. It seems like every time I'm at the top of the list something goes wrong and he doesn't need me.

Page 2: Like what?

Swimmer No. 14: For instance, he'll think about Deion Branch leaving the Patriots or Peyton Manning winning a Super Bowl -- you know, distasteful stuff to occupy his mind and slow things down a bit -- but that usually gets him completely out of the mood. And there I am, all excited -- tail a'waving -- with nowhere to go.

:sofunny: classic!

everybody jump on board!

MACH1
03-09-2007, 10:00 AM
*cruises in on roller skates*

"hes got the golden touch...

but he touched it too much...

hes GOLDMEMBER! hes GOLDMEMBER!"

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Jisele Bungchin and Asschin Brady

TackleMeBen
03-09-2007, 10:11 AM
i went and read that whole article.. oh man is my side hurting from laughing so hard... seems like tom might have a problem

TackleMeBen
03-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Tom's new uni.

its a bird.................its a plane.....................no wait, its Super Sperminator!!!!!!! :banana:

MACH1
03-09-2007, 10:25 AM
You know what they do with dogs or cats to control breeding.... SNIP SNIP :sofunny:

TackleMeBen
03-09-2007, 10:29 AM
News Bulletin:
The NBA has filed suit against Tom Brady for impersonating an NBA player without a contract and league approval.
Brady's reply: Shawn Kemp and them guys ain't seen nothin' yet.
Other News: Paris Hilton offer $100,000 for Brady's cell phone number. Lesbian couples wanting to have children, soliciting Brady for "donations".
Lloyd Carr comments: Too bad he wasn't this accurate while he was at Michigan, he could have won two Heismans.

tony hipchest
03-09-2007, 10:39 AM
know what would be funny?

if it were the classic locker room "poke pinholes in the condoms in the wallet, while your team mate is in the shower" prank.

:chuckle: silly jocks.

memphissteelergirl
03-09-2007, 10:54 AM
*Cue the deep-voiced male singers*

"TROJAN MAN!!" :toofunny: :toofunny:

TackleMeBen
03-09-2007, 11:02 AM
know what would be funny?

if it were the classic locker room "poke pinholes in the condoms in the wallet, while your team mate is in the shower" prank.

:chuckle: silly jocks.

no i have a really true story from when i worked in the lab about condoms.. i doubt i can tell it on here though. but you would be amazed at some people.

Livinginthe past
03-09-2007, 11:06 AM
no i have a really true story from when i worked in the lab about condoms.. i doubt i can tell it on here though. but you would be amazed at some people.

You big tease :thumbsup:

TackleMeBen
03-09-2007, 11:14 AM
You big tease :thumbsup:

if i know i wouldnt get banned i would share it.. b/c you would be like wtf??

tony hipchest
03-09-2007, 11:23 AM
if i know i wouldnt get banned i would share it.. b/c you would be like wtf??i dont think telling a true life condom story in the blast furnace can get you banned, especially if it pertains bradys teammates possibly playing practical jokes on him. we know he believes in his protection. didnt he do the commercial with 5 degrees of protection? somethings going on here. according the the rules ive read i'd say carry on.

TackleMeBen
03-09-2007, 11:25 AM
i dont think telling a true life condom story in the blast furnace can get you banned, especially if it pertains bradys teammates possibly playing practical jokes on him. we know he believes in his protection. didnt he do the commercial with 5 degrees of protection? somethings going on here. according the the rules ive read i'd say carry on.

ok. we had to do a parentity test for a lady. come to find out she screwed one guy (who used a condom) and then turned around later that same night and screwed another guy. but when she screwed the other guy she or he turned the used condom inside out and used it again and bam she got pregnant by the dude who actually used protection.

tony hipchest
03-09-2007, 12:11 PM
ok. we had to do a parentity test for a lady. come to find out she screwed one guy (who used a condom) and then turned around later that same night and screwed another guy. but when she screwed the other guy she or he turned the used condom inside out and used it again and bam she got pregnant by the dude who actually used protection. :chuckle: that is so wrong. but it takes me back to that old joke:

how do you use a rubber twice? turn it inside out, and shake the **** out of it!

i cant figure out who is more irresponsible. this woman you speak of... or tom brady

TackleMeBen
03-09-2007, 12:12 PM
:chuckle: that is so wrong. but it takes me back to that old joke:

how do you use a rubber twice? turn it inside out, and shake the **** out of it!

lol. but the bad thing was the dude used protection so the woman wouldnt get pregnant and he fought that it wasnt his. and then to find out she turned the condom inside out and did it with a friend of his... you have to feel bad for the guy who did the right thing

MACH1
03-09-2007, 03:36 PM
ok. we had to do a parentity test for a lady. come to find out she screwed one guy (who used a condom) and then turned around later that same night and screwed another guy. but when she screwed the other guy she or he turned the used condom inside out and used it again and bam she got pregnant by the dude who actually used protection.

:rofl: :dang:

Now thats how you recycle.

tony hipchest
03-09-2007, 03:48 PM
selma heyek mustve drank out of the same drinking fountain as tom brady. shes pregnant too.

TackleMeBen
03-09-2007, 04:07 PM
hopefully our boys know how to use condoms!!!!:bouncy:

tony hipchest
03-09-2007, 05:02 PM
so now that its pretty clear brady doesnt fully understand the "ins and outs" of the "tuck rule", im wondering if moynehan's and gisele's lawyers will give him a "hometown discount" when negotiating his child support payments, OR if he will just pay off gisele to have a brazilian abortion where no records of the pregnancy or procedure will ever be found, to protect his squeaky clean image?

Suitanim
03-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Since the Golden Boy obviously doesn't bag his shit, it's only a matter of time before it comes out that he's Ron Mexico II, or has the hep like Pam Anderson...

Livinginthe past
03-10-2007, 01:45 AM

Wow thats a shocker!

Its hard to believe that someone could be

a) that ignorant

b) that short of condoms

Interesting story anyway!

NM

Livinginthe past
03-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Anyway, it looks like the Brady-Bundchen wunder-child is still a twinkle in Tom's eye - Giseles family have denied everything.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=187367

After reading that interview with Tom's 'swimmers' its easy to imagine they might still be successful - they seem resourceful and determined.

NM

TackleMeBen
03-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Anyway, it looks like the Brady-Bundchen wunder-child is still a twinkle in Tom's eye - Giseles family have denied everything.

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=187367

After reading that interview with Tom's 'swimmers' its easy to imagine they might still be successful - they seem resourceful and determined.

NM

talk about true dedication, those swimmers are :flap: although i would love for this story to be true.

TackleMeBen
03-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Wow thats a shocker!

Its hard to believe that someone could be

a) that ignorant

b) that short of condoms

Interesting story anyway!

NM

well this happened when i lived in north carolina, so i would have to say A would be the correct answer... they are not the brightest women down there. no offense to anyone, but from living there, i had a first hand experience..lol

TackleMeBen
03-10-2007, 11:40 AM
IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/MAGNIFICENT_PREGNANT_WOMAN.jpg[/IMG]

HometownGal
03-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Introducing the Pats' new mascot..........

Its..........

http://www.ripnroll.com/images/mascotcondompage.gif

fansince'76
03-10-2007, 09:24 PM

Its..........

Soda on screen with that one! ROFLMAO!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HometownGal
03-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Holy moly - Latex Louie has an a$$chin just like Tommy Boy! :toofunny:

Livinginthe past
03-10-2007, 10:05 PM

Its..........

Thats well out of line...and you know it.........

............what good is a mascot if the franchise QB doesn't recognise it? :wink02:

NM

tony hipchest
03-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Thats well out of line...and you know it........
............what good is a mascot if the franchise QB doesn't recognise it? :wink02:

NMreminds me of a joke.

what does a cowboy use for a condom?

a sheep

floodcitygirl
03-10-2007, 11:05 PM
reminds me of a joke.

what does a cowboy use for a condom?

a sheepNo no Tony! It's, what does a cow use for a tampon????....a sheep. Geesh!

HometownGal
03-10-2007, 11:20 PM
No no Tony! It's, what does a cow use for a tampon????....a sheep. Geesh!

I like Tony's version much better. :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
03-30-2007, 08:33 AM
Gisele: 'I'm Not Pregnant'

She says, "I'm not pregnant, and I'm not planning to be any time soon."
*cough, cough, abortion, cough,cough*

:binky:

fugawzi
04-19-2007, 08:29 PM
*cough, cough, abortion, cough,cough*

thats what I was thinking.

rbryan