PDA

View Full Version : Back to the top!

kyflash15
03-10-2007, 04:20 PM
I think the steelers should do this to get back on track next year...

QB- Ben Roethlisberger, Charlie Batch, Tyler Palko
RB- Willie Parker, Najeh Davenport, John Kuhn (3rd down)
FB- Dan Kreider
TE- Heath Miller, Jerame Tuman
WR- Ward, Holmes, Wilson, Washington, Dallas Baker, Ried
OL- Starks, Justin Blalock, Simmons, Faneca, Smith

Defense

RE- Keisel
DT- Hampton
LE- Smith
OLB- Hagans
MILB- Farrior
MILB- Foote
OLB- Harrison
CB- Taylor
CB- McFadden
SS- Polamalu
FS- Clark

K- Jeff Reed
P- Daniel Sepulveda

Rest of the draft picks:

1. Jamaal Anderson DE
3. Eric Wright CB
4. Desmond Bishop LB - great run stopper
5. OL
5. WR

*Use Anderson in the 4-3, and Bishop is groomed to take over for Farrior, Eric Wright takes over for Townsend

Cut Wilson after this year...
Resign Troy this year!

polamalufan43
03-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Hmm... I think we can still play Polamalu, he still has years. As for everything else, I think we will keep wilson.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Elvis
03-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Well, everyone has their opinions and I agree with some of your
positions and some I dont. 1st of all Kuhn is not going to be
our 3rd down back I dont believe. I think that he should be our
2nd RB to give Willie a breather or 2 a game, he is powerful and he
would be a nice fix in our smash mouth football style that we need
to get back to again. Baker at WR? I dont much think that will happen either. I also believe if we get Blalock, it will have to be in the 2nd round and I dont think that he will last that long in the draft...
and I dont really think that Jamaal Anerson will be there for us at 15 either..

The Duke
03-10-2007, 05:30 PM
I like Blalock but we also have Willie Colon going into his second year, we could draft Blalock andhave him as back up.

19ward86
03-10-2007, 05:37 PM
john kuhn is our white boy version of bettis. he has more speed than what he is credited for, we all got a glimps of it when he broke that 15 yarder last season.

polamalufan43
03-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Kuhn might just have some talent, I can't wait to see for sure. Colon is a big guy, but I can see him as a success in a few years.

GBMelBlount
03-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Kuhn as a FB is no big deal either way, Colon, I don't know but he apparently has an attitude. If someone from Hofstra can be solid - kudos! i do like Smith over Clark. As far as Blalock in the draft, who knows what is going to happen in the draft. However, as I have learned more, I believe we need some solid O-line players in the draft. What other positions are more important than O-line besides LB and maybe DE. When Tommy & Jerome had bad years and we went something like 6-10, I think our O_line had some problems. I think this may be our key need on offense.

Elvis
03-11-2007, 07:07 AM
I agree... We do need OL help and I think that we need to address it pretty early. Maybe not in the first round but early enough to get some good talent. Blaylock will probably be a late first rounder or early second rounder, that being said I dont think that we will get him unless we trade up in the 2nd round or trade way down in the 1st .. I dont think that LB is as important as having some good DB's to help out in the secondary as far as being a upfront need for us right now. We could use some DE help I definitely agree with that and i would like to see that early on in the draft as well...

Stlrs4Life
03-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Palko stinks.

polamalufan43
03-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Palko stinks.

Well, that's to the point, lol, jk jk.
Personally, I don't really care for them either.

Jeremy
03-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Of all your picks, I like the Dallas baker gamble the best. He's a big guy and has made some big catches at Florida. He could be a guy to take some of the third down pressure off of Ward.