PDA

View Full Version : An appology for my threads... I will change

Elvis
03-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Good evening to all. I wold like to appologize for my past posts with everyone not liking the colors and centering my posts, if I had known that people didnt like it I would have changed. From here on out I will have letters that everyone can read.
The photo that I had for my sig was Not anything to do with Abortion. It was a Miracle surgery on a Unborn Child still in its mothers womb. They had to go in and take the child out and Do Spleen Surgery on this little one. The baby survived, Thank God, but it didnt have anything to do with Abortion. I am again sorry for any trouble that I have caused Moderators!!!.. I just hope that this is something that will not keep hard feelings betweeen any of us. I am not gonna change my feelings for my religions or my beliefs as far as Abortions but I do respect everyone else's opinions as well...
May God Bless You All

Livinginthe past
03-10-2007, 06:20 PM
As far as I know the sig picture issue is done and dusted - im sure there is no reason for it to have any effect on the future.

Im glad you have decided to go back a more 'orthodox' style of posting - again I don't think anybody really took offense to it - it was just difficult to read.

In short, you post some good stuff and are a valued member - keep up the good work :cheers:

NM

tony hipchest
03-10-2007, 07:01 PM
yeah, dont sweat it wedose... the sig didnt bug me in the least. like i said, im suprised a sig that says "**** the squeelrs" isnt seen as more offensive.

hell, ive even seen a mod of this very board wear a sig containing a personal attack against me for several weeks, and i can say theres nothing more offensive than being personally attacked in 4000+ posts strewn across them.

i have much respect for the stance you took and the viewpoints you believe, with the little baby hand sig. i can appreciate a medical miracle and a tiny life being saved. for you to be treated like you were posting a picture of 3 american soldiers hanging from a bridge in iraq is a little unfair.

i understand the pro life stance as well as the pro choice stance just like i understand how zoos can be unethical towards animals yet educational to humans.

whether i agree or disagree, i certainly hope youre not banned for your viewpoints. if so, alot of us are probably in alot of trouble.

polamalufan43
03-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Props for apologizing, and it's all good:jammin:
As for expressing your views, well, I also commend you on not being afraid to speak them, it something I wish I wasn't afraid to do more often,:thumbsup:
~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Mosca
03-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Your sigs never bothered me, but I'm glad you changed your text so I can read it now!

Tom

HometownGal
03-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Wedo - you're a sweetheart of a guy and as I said in another thread - I enjoy your posts and look forward to many more!

There is no need to apologize - it's all good.

Moderating a forum as large as SF is sometimes a Catch 22 - you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. We can't please everyone all of the time, but we know that up front and do what we feel is in the best interests of the board. Knowing you as I do, I know you understand this.

Now - get to posting, ya hear? :wink02: :hug:

Stainless Steel
03-10-2007, 11:42 PM
wedo,

I have a lot of respect for you. You stand for what you believe. You also are willing to take some hits and adjust to get along.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

floodcitygirl
03-10-2007, 11:49 PM
wedo,

I have a lot of respect for you. You stand for what you believe. You also are willing to take some hits and adjust to get along.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute::iagree: Geesh Stainless...this is getting to be a habit! lol

SteelShooter
03-10-2007, 11:58 PM
No sweat Bro, none at all.

It's all good!

Elvis
03-11-2007, 07:49 AM
God Bless You All... and I hope that your in church somewhere this AM.. I guess I just have a hard time with someone telling me I can do this photo if I have a warning before the photo and then when I give the warning I still get smack around for it .. well... it just doesnt make alot of sense to me. Either way though, its over and I hope that all is happy with my posting stature now...
NOW... Lets GO STEELERS!!!

Preacher
03-12-2007, 08:45 PM
God Bless You All... and I hope that your in church somewhere this AM.. I guess I just have a hard time with someone telling me I can do this photo if I have a warning before the photo and then when I give the warning I still get smack around for it .. well... it just doesnt make alot of sense to me. Either way though, its over and I hope that all is happy with my posting stature now...

Wedo....

I take great offense at you calling W. Carolina God's country. How dare you. Don't you know that other people in other parts of the country may consider thier part God's country. You need to be more open minded!

:sofunny:

Livinginthe past
03-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Wedo....

I take great offense at you calling W. Carolina God's country. How dare you. Don't you know that other people in other parts of the country may consider thier part God's country. You need to be more open minded!

:sofunny:

I've heard rumors on the street that God is 'everywhere' - I haven't been able to confirm this - but if its true W. Carolina is Gods country....and so is everywhere else.

If I hear anymore....i'll let you know :wink02:

NM

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Lets just hope that Pittsburgh is gods team and he takes us to the superbowl

Lets talk football now?

Livinginthe past
03-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Lets just hope that Pittsburgh is gods team and he takes us to the superbowl

Lets talk football now?

That Carson Palmer - he's like some sort of freakin' robot, right?

The Bungles suck!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-13-2007, 01:09 AM
That Carson Palmer - he's like some sort of freakin' robot, right?

The Bungles suck!

I guess his knee is mechanical.....so ya.

SteelersFever
03-13-2007, 08:10 PM

No, I'm sorry you misunderstood my previous message. What I said is below, and it's stated in the COC. Please review them.

It's sometimes reasonable to link to an external resource that contains borderline material because of it's redeeming attributes (an article about a breakthrough in medical science with graphic pictures of surgery for instance) but it's polite to warn people about what they might see. Please note this is simply netiquette and not a license to break this rule.