PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS HATER

verks36
03-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Wow i have seen alot of steeler haters but this guy is up their on my list. I saw him holding a sighn at steelers game with this website on it. SO i checked it out. Man this guy hates the steelers so much he made a whole website and all these pictures.

WARNING ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK--http://charliesfryes.com/_wsn/page10.html

To show how bad they are i will post just a couple.

http://charliesfryes.com/db3/00211/charliesfryes.com/_uimages/steelerssuck_comsteelerslawannouncement.jpg
http://charliesfryes.com/db3/00211/charliesfryes.com/_uimages/steelerssuck_comsexwithcousinsign.jpg
http://charliesfryes.com/db3/00211/charliesfryes.com/_uimages/COWHER.jpg

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: SCREW THIS DUDE GO STEELERS WE :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

EVERY ONE POST SOMETHING THATS YOU HATE ABOUT THIS SITE

Preacher
03-11-2007, 01:09 AM
You know... if your goingta hate... Might as well do it well!

Props to the hater...

robzombie813
03-11-2007, 03:37 AM
These kinds of people make me laugh sometimes. They find anything they can to try to drag us down.

I think they're protesting a bit too much.

And, in my humble opinion, I would find no pride in having a 43 year title drought, but that's just me.

Elvis
03-11-2007, 07:15 AM
I agree with both of you.. sometimes we take things too seriously. And to see someone take it to that extreme, well....
I just dont see it brother.... I will now pray for this person and all the hate he has in his heart...

Mosca
03-11-2007, 08:27 AM
You know... if your goingta hate... Might as well do it well!

Props to the hater...

And props to Preacher for the proper perspective!

Tom

HometownGal
03-11-2007, 09:04 AM
The way I look at it - if this person has nothing better to do with his free time - it's pretty sad. I feel pity towards him, not anger.

Jeremy
03-11-2007, 09:09 AM
It's like Katt Williams says, you need haters. If you have 20 haters, you need 40. The more haters you have, the better you know you're doing.

19ward86
03-11-2007, 10:27 AM
i love how he talks about the 8 championchips they have, those eight dont even matter to anyone besides browns fans because they havnt won anything else, football was a completely different game in the 30s, 40s and 50s. teams could go seasons with only completing 25 passes the whole year, the guys were smaller,weaker,slower. one guy dominated and they were lucky to have him for 9 yrs. but overall i still dont see a ring on his finger and a trophy at the stadium.

polamalufan43
03-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah, i've seen some of those before... alot of the pics are on www.steelerssuck.com
Ahh.... stupid Browns fans...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

lilyoder6
03-11-2007, 01:09 PM
i think that this person has no life.. serioulsy who would make a website of pics making fun of steelers. of any team... that pic with ben and the gay guy is prob his bf and he wishes he could be ben

Jeremy
03-11-2007, 01:13 PM
i think that this person has no life.. serioulsy who would make a website of pics making fun of steelers. of any team... that pic with ben and the gay guy is prob his bf and he wishes he could be ben

He probably does have a life. Farks usually don't take more than 10 or minutes to make. Even if he has 20 of them on a site, it probably didn't take more than a day or so to make them all. Plus he probably borrowed some from other places.

It's all in good fun. If you've been around some of these players before, you'd know they really don't pay much attention to these sites. Most of them think they're pretty funny actually. These sites are made to get the little people like us all riled up so we can get into drunken fights in the stands at the next Browns/Steelers football game. After that, it's right back to the message boards to talk about what a group of louts Steelers fans really are.

It's a vicious cycle. :wink02:

Edman
03-11-2007, 02:45 PM
That's all Browns fans have on the Steelers. They can shout their obscenities, stereotype Pittsburgh fans, and display their cute Anti-Steeler pictures all they want. I still doesn't deny the fact that their team and Cleveland in general sucks and the Steelers have them out-classed in everyway possible. 8 world championships huh? Funny how the Clowns haven't won anything worth talking about since the Civil Rights Movement. We're in the MODERN era, now, And they say Steeler fans live in the past?

Steelers envy runs deep in Sieveland. They make fun of the Terrible Towel, but Sieveland stooped so low to blatantly COPY it with a ugly towel of their own and had the gall to call it a "Cleveland Original".

Cleveland just sucks, plain and simple. Any team with a crappy color scheme like orange and feces brown has to be pathetic. It's all jealousy and envy.

:sign03:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-11-2007, 03:44 PM
I love the comment about the Browns having 8 champions??

The Duke
03-11-2007, 05:24 PM
I love the comment about the Browns having 8 champions??

Sad isn't it?

Dynasty
03-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Yeah the ""dirty brown towel" is probaly the

1: worst name for anything, ever
2: a pathetic rip-off

fansince'76
03-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Some clarifications:

Eight championships? Try four. The other four "championships" came as a member of the AAFC (All-America Football Conference), which is about as relevant as a USFL or XFL championship.

The Browns team that won 4 NFL championships is now in Baltimore - the current Browns team has yet to crawl out from under the mediocrity of being an expansion team.

The creator of that site has an unhealthy obsession with our team - Ben would be wise to be on the lookout for any gay stalkers - I imagine this guy would be among them.

GBMelBlount
03-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Wow i have seen alot of steeler haters but this guy is up their on my list. I saw him holding a sighn at steelers game with this website on it. SO i checked it out. Man this guy hates the steelers so much he made a whole website and all these pictures.

http://charliesfryes.com/db3/00211/charliesfryes.com/_uimages/steelerssuck_comsteelerslawannouncement.jpg
http://charliesfryes.com/db3/00211/charliesfryes.com/_uimages/steelerssuck_comsexwithcousinsign.jpg

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: SCREW THIS DUDE GO STEELERS WE :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

I'm new at this, where do I find his original post? P.S. I was at the game where byner fumbled! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:tt02:

GBMelBlount
03-11-2007, 11:00 PM

hOLY CRAP, What a funny post. How did this guy get the sheep to look like cowher? I went to school in Meadville and I think I saw that sheep! I bet this guy likes Elvis. The Browns have not won a championship in my lifetime! I am embarassed for this guy! Go Steelers!:banana:

verks36
03-12-2007, 02:02 PM
I have a question for some of the older members on this site. Why are steelers fans sterotyped as HICKS? When did it start happening and why

ARKIESTEEL
03-12-2007, 02:34 PM
I have a question for some of the older members on this site. Why are steelers fans sterotyped as HICKS? When did it start happening and why

OOPs I for one am one. Sorry to bring the rest of you down:sofunny:

pucho58
03-12-2007, 05:47 PM
The guy is loser he knows his team sucks.

Indy_Steelers
03-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Do you know Canton does not have a NFL team?

Because then Cleveland would want one too.

He asked the question if we as Steeler fans knew that football started before 1974.
And that football started before the first Super Bowl. But I do not think that they realize that it has not stopped since the Super Bowl started. I can not fathom what it is like not to have won a championship in well over 40 years. I was watching the first Steelers vs. Browns game this past season and I was next to a Browns fan and he said, "So what that you won, you beat a sucky team." Then I said, "But you have sucked for over 40 years."

Let me know when the NFL makes a documentary on Browns fans.

GBMelBlount
03-16-2007, 11:53 PM
Verks (CT buddy),

Having grown up in CT, then my last 19 yrs in Western PA, I can tell you that Western PA is full of blue collar, redneck Steelers fans full of "colloquialisms" (sp?) What I can also say about Western Pa Steelers fans is that they are fiercely loyal and respectful fans. You see up in CT (or anywhere within a two hour driving radius of NY city) people are arrogant, haughty and curt. When I came out to Western PA to go to college, I found the people of Western PA to be so kind, nice, and caring, that that is whyI decided to make Pittsburgh my home. You have to live here to understand the unbelievable tradition and quality of the people! DON'T let the sterotype fool you!:cheers:

NJarhead
03-17-2007, 10:29 AM
I noticed he didn't have pictures of Frye throwing a TD. I guess for them it's like trying to get a picture of Sasquatch or a unicorn. But hey, I hear they have EIGHT Championships to our five so I guess I should just shut up, eh? (TIC).

RoethlisBURGHer
03-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Browns fans say the Steeler fans are living in the past when we talk about the Steelers 5 Super Bowl Championships...yet the Browns haven't won anything since the 1960's.

The Browns technically do have 8 world championships...but four of them were won in a now defunct league known as the All-America Football Conferance.Those don't really count,seeing how nobody counts a USFL or XFL Championship.

What counts are NFL Championships/Super Bowls...the Steelers have 5 Super Bowl Championships,the Browns have 4 NFL Championships.

Many Steeler fans were not alive during the 1970's Steelers Super Bowl run.So we get told by Browns fans not to count them,we weren't around for them.However,most Browns fans weren't alive for the Browns 4 NFL Championships or 4 AAFC Championships...why do they get to count those?

Most Steeler fans have family that remembers the 70's Super Bowls.Most Browns fans have family members that can't remember the Browns last championship.

Browns fans love to call the fact that the most dominant player in NFL history,Jim Brown.Many brag about how the "beat Art Modell" by getting the NFL to keep the Browns history,name,and colors in Cleveland.However many will tell you that The Drive,The Fumble,and Red Right 88 moved to Baltimore after the 1995 season.How does the good history stay and the bad history move?

Cleveland fans stereotype Pittsburgh fans as hicks who sleep with thier cousins/sisters/brother/parents/etc.Yet Pittsburgh and Cleveland basicly mirror each other.So who's the hicks now?

Cleveland has been crap since the 1960's and they will remain crap forever.Screw Cleveland,GO STEELERS.

Stillers#1
03-18-2007, 10:17 PM
yet here all of you are talking about him, and probably giving his website hits, which is what he wants....who ****ing cares?

MisfitsFan80
03-19-2007, 03:44 AM
Hey, as a Steelers fan living in the Cleveland area, I put up with alot of mouth when I wear my jerseys and hats. I always hear the same thing over and over from Browns fans. At least this guy is SEMI-creative.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Hey, as a Steelers fan living in the Cleveland area, I put up with alot of mouth when I wear my jerseys and hats. I always hear the same thing over and over from Browns fans. At least this guy is SEMI-creative.

He ripped most of those pics off of steelers suck website,this jackass ain't creative,he jsut steals other people's work.

memphissteelergirl
03-19-2007, 08:25 AM
:sign03: and so do their fans

That is all....:flap:

BOXCAR JOEY
03-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Ok the picture with who ever flipping the bird to Heinz Field really cheesed me off. Im hopping mad about that. Not flippin mad, HOPPIN mad.

Stainless Steel
03-19-2007, 12:01 PM
I emailed mike. I asked him about the 8 championships. He failed to give me any proof, only restated that they had eight. He also told me I should move to "Pittspuck". I replied and told him I was happy to live in NW Ohio because it now is Big Ben country. I assume that the lack of reply means I hit a nerve.

He'll be shutting down his site when he sees frye baby on the sidelines this year as backup. lol

verks36
03-19-2007, 05:58 PM
He'll be shutting down his site when he sees frye baby on the sidelines this year as backup. lol

Ya why name a site of a player who is terrible? They are going to have to change the name because frye aint going to play this year

SteelerXL
03-19-2007, 09:48 PM
:yawn: Yet another hater who hasn't a clue. Moving on...

verks36
03-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Verks (CT buddy),

Having grown up in CT, then my last 19 yrs in Western PA, I can tell you that Western PA is full of blue collar, redneck Steelers fans full of "colloquialisms" (sp?) What I can also say about Western Pa Steelers fans is that they are fiercely loyal and respectful fans. You see up in CT (or anywhere within a two hour driving radius of NY city) people are arrogant, haughty and curt. When I came out to Western PA to go to college, I found the people of Western PA to be so kind, nice, and caring, that that is whyI decided to make Pittsburgh my home. You have to live here to understand the unbelievable tradition and quality of the people! DON'T let the sterotype fool you!:cheers:

Ok thanks for the explanation. That is so true about new yorkers. Ya the one thing i can tell is that white collar and blue collar mentality. And the steelers are a blue collar team. Hey where amongst CT did u live? have you ever heard of New Canaan?

verks36
03-24-2007, 02:58 PM
i posted on a football forum introducing myself and this is the first thing i got posted backhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiXAbvnLsrI

i dont know why its not working

A mod can u help here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiXAbvnLsrI

Indy_Steelers
03-24-2007, 10:30 PM
They are all recycled pictures and they have taken credit for pictures they did not make.
The are still mad that the Brown family got ran out of town went to Cincy and started a team there that has as least 2 AFC titles and had a team left for Baltimore and won a SB there.

Cleveland sucks so bad that they have nothing good to say about their team so they rip somebody else's team that has had plenty of success. I was a a bar in Indy watching the first of the 2 Steelers vs Browns games of '06 and I was so happy that we pulled out a win and a Browns fan said to me, "So what you beat a sucky team." to which I said, "That is true and you have sucked for over 40 years."

Any way, we know why Canton does not have a NFL team right? Because then Cleveland would want one too.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Technically they do habe 8 "World Championships".

They have 4 NFL Championships and 4 AAFC (All-American Football Conferance,the league they were in before the merger).However,Browns fans are the only ones that find AAFC World Championships are legit.The league is defunct and nobody looks at thier championships any higher than a USFL or XFL championship,unless that fan is a Browns fan.

Browns fans don't understand that people only reconize NFL Championships/Super Bowl Championships.

BettisFan
03-25-2007, 07:26 PM

wow that hurts and just makes me hate the browns even more ( they are the ones chanign to dog poop green)

Stlrs4Life
03-25-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm new at this, where do I find his original post? P.S. I was at the game where byner fumbled! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:tt02:

I was in attendance for "The Drive" and "The Comeback". Isn't it funny how the Browns fans name all of thier losses?:sofunny: :sofunny:

j-dawg
03-26-2007, 08:57 AM
I noticed he didn't have pictures of Frye throwing a TD. I guess for them it's like trying to get a picture of Sasquatch or a unicorn. (TIC).

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/braylon.gif

:flap:

BettisFan
03-26-2007, 07:56 PM
this is weird lets make one about the browns!! lol

verks36
03-26-2007, 09:25 PM
this is weird lets make one about the browns!! lol

ya that would be awsome. I'll help but we would need some one who is realy good in photoshop

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GBMelBlount
03-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Ok thanks for the explanation. That is so true about new yorkers. Ya the one thing i can tell is that white collar and blue collar mentality. And the steelers are a blue collar team. Hey where amongst CT did u live? have you ever heard of New Canaan?

Dude, just found this....we've talked. Fairfield County crushes. It's amazing to see the steelers fans from everywhere!...."This is a home game baby.....'cause you're in Steeler country!!!!!""" think that was a$ steeler SB video statement for the video for the Denver game segment, who knows? :cheers:

BettisFan
03-27-2007, 04:57 PM
lol

SteelersMongol
03-30-2007, 01:11 AM
Yeah, i've seen some of those before... alot of the pics are on www.steelerssuck.com
Ahh.... stupid Browns fans...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Hang those dumb suckers from their dicks. :coffee:

Stainless Steel
04-02-2007, 07:45 AM
Ya why name a site of a player who is terrible? They are going to have to change the name because frye aint going to play this year.

On NFL.com, they have an opinion poll about who should be their starter: Green is leading, Then Quinn, Frye is third place.

ricksteelers55
07-08-2007, 07:38 PM
I think it is just a big waste of time to spend energies on those people.We should be proud of our team,and just let others people do what they want to do,for the rest,like preacher said,pray for them because they have too much hates inside of them

God bless the steelers and all of us

SteelSurf
12-25-2007, 02:25 AM
This site is now up for registration, be a couple months and anyone can have it for ten bucks. Funny because it was the Steelers who sent that guy packing. Sorry to bring up a buried thread.... But the IRONY! :lol:

Rhee Rhee
12-25-2007, 07:51 PM
ugh the link is dead! i really really wanna see the pics though...

Moonlite37
01-05-2008, 05:56 PM
We don't hate the Jags...but after tonight we can say the Steelers...ATE..the Jags!:sofunny:

TeeJay
02-17-2008, 03:25 PM

Wow......This guy has issues Verks! Jealousy sure does strange things to people. Guess that's what you get from supporting a rented in team.

Only in Cleveland I guess...I just wish The Steelers were as succesful as The Browns. :bouncy: :wink02: Come on....your jerseys are a true representation of your team - they both look like shit, but at least the Jersey lasts the whole game!!!

SteelCityMan786
02-17-2008, 03:29 PM
The Link is busted.

TeeJay
02-17-2008, 04:56 PM
The Link is busted.

Just as well SteelMan....you wouldn't want to have seen that!

Think of your blood pressure!

Galax Steeler
03-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Who cares what they think we all know the black and gold is the best.

fansince'76
03-25-2008, 09:07 AM
The Link is busted.

Nah - he didn't renew his hosting fee for the site. Those welfare checks only go so far, you know.

SteelerFanInATL
03-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Could not find a thing. :bonk:

BettisFan
03-29-2008, 10:50 AM
That sucks its down i wanted a laugh

SteelShooter
03-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Well, let's take a serious look at this:

1) He is a Browns fan.
2) He is obviously a Charlie Frye fan.
3) Oh nevermind.......the first two are bad enough.....YOU'RE OUT! :dang: