PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new here...

MarlboroMan
03-11-2007, 02:00 PM
'v been here before, and I live in Denver. I am originally from New Orleans and I am an avid Saints fan.

I mostly post on a site called saintsreport.com where we are interested in contacting all 31 other teams forums in order to create a "FANS MOCK DRAFT".

Here's how it works, each day for one week, 7 days, each teams board members are polled as to who they feel their team needs to draft in rounds 1 thru 7 to best help the team. If your team has more than one pick in any round, you must make those picks on that same day of that round. No trades will be included in this mock, but we may consider doing a mock with trades at a later date if we get enough participation. At the end of the week, the boards moderator will come to the link above and post their fans consensus selections to be included in the mock draft. In the event two teams select the same player, the team with the highest pick in that round wins and the other team will have to select a different player. We may need to do each teams selections based on their positon in the round, ie the first week, the Raiders picks will be posted, etc. that way we will have less multiple player picks.

Anyway we hope ya'll are interested and as always you're invited to stop by and discuss all things football.

Thanks

Livinginthe past
03-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Hi Saints fan.

Hope you'll pop by to post here now and then - we have a good knowledgeable bunch of football fans here.

Good luck with the mock draft - it sounds like fun - what Patriots site are you polling?

I would suggest patfans.com.

NM

polamalufan43
03-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Welcome to SF. Enjoy.
The mock draft sounds interesting ad you picked a good team in the Saints.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Preacher
03-12-2007, 03:06 AM
'v been here before, and I live in Denver. I am originally from New Orleans and I am an avid Saints fan.

I mostly post on a site called saintsreport.com where we are interested in contacting all 31 other teams forums in order to create a "FANS MOCK DRAFT".

Here's how it works, each day for one week, 7 days, each teams board members are polled as to who they feel their team needs to draft in rounds 1 thru 7 to best help the team. If your team has more than one pick in any round, you must make those picks on that same day of that round. No trades will be included in this mock, but we may consider doing a mock with trades at a later date if we get enough participation. At the end of the week, the boards moderator will come to the link above and post their fans consensus selections to be included in the mock draft. In the event two teams select the same player, the team with the highest pick in that round wins and the other team will have to select a different player. We may need to do each teams selections based on their positon in the round, ie the first week, the Raiders picks will be posted, etc. that way we will have less multiple player picks.

Anyway we hope ya'll are interested and as always you're invited to stop by and discuss all things football.

Thanks

Is it me... Or does this sound like an advertising for another board?!?!?!

Livinginthe past
03-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Is it me... Or does this sound like an advertising for another board?!?!?!

Unless we have an underground sleeper cell of Steeler fans getting ready to convert to the Saints...i'd say no.

AZ_Steeler
03-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Hola! Como estas? :welcome:

NV STEELERS 723
03-12-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm also a member at Saints report because I'm a Reggie Bush fan....its a good site too

Stlrs4Life
03-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Welcome to Steeler Fever!