PDA

View Full Version : The Official "I'm Pathetic Thread"

Jeremy
03-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I have three different user names I've used here.

Jeremy
IronMikeTomlin
PlainWhiteBasicBlue

Don't ask me why I have three, it just seemed like a good idea at the time I did them. My question is which one should I use? Once I decide, I'm going to ask the mods to erase the other two accounts.

Thanks and don't bash me too hard. :wink02:

tony hipchest
03-12-2007, 08:03 PM
My question is which one should I use? Once I decide, I'm going to ask the mods to erase the other two accounts.

i dont think you have to worry about it. that earns you a permanent ban

:rulez:

Jeremy
03-12-2007, 08:05 PM
I hope not. I love this site and I hope the mods can overlook my mistake.

Stlrs4Life
03-12-2007, 08:06 PM
PlainWhiteBasicBlue is my favorite since I'm a PSU fan myself.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-12-2007, 08:08 PM
I like PlainWhiteBasicBlue but I dont know how the Laws Of The Land will play in with this thread......

Jeremy
03-12-2007, 08:31 PM
I guess I have the most posts under Jeremy and that's what the mods know me as.

Hopefully I can stay.

Preacher
03-12-2007, 08:33 PM
i dont think you have to worry about it. that earns you a permanent ban

:rulez:

While that is true, my hope is that the mods also recoginze the desire to follow the rules and undo the other names.

Jeremy
03-12-2007, 08:37 PM
If it's ok with everyone, I'm going to stick with Jeremy. That's what LITP knows me as. :wink02:

Jeremy
03-12-2007, 08:39 PM
That's better.

Thanks for the input guys, but it's time to put those other names to bed and move on!

Livinginthe past
03-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Well thats interesting - I just raised this subject on the mods forum a couple of hours back (it actually came up once before months ago because there are 13 different Id's with the same IP).

Looks like word has reached you one way or the other, anyway.

I have to say the PlainWhiteBasicBlue persona seemed a good deal more tolerant towards the Patriots for whatever reason.

Its up to you which one you choose - Mike will delete the rest.

HometownGal
03-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Well thats interesting - I just raised this subject on the mods forum a couple of hours back (it actually came up once before months ago because there are 13 different Id's with the same IP).

Looks like word has reached you one way or the other, anyway.

I have to say the PlainWhiteBasicBlue persona seemed a good deal more tolerant towards the Patriots for whatever reason.

Its up to you which one you choose - Mike will delete the rest.

Nothing at all "interesting" about it, Nigel. Jeremy and I PM on occasion and he informed me this morning that he was going to use the PlainWhiteBasicBlue moniker for a short while. I informed him that there was a new rule that Mike had recently incorporated that members can only be registered under one moniker. I didn't talk again to Jeremy until just a little while ago and he said he didn't want to violate any rules, asked me which name he should stick with and asked that the other two monikers be deleted. I told him that his choice of a moniker was HIS call, not mine, and to let me know which name he was going with, so that Mike could be informed as to which two names to get rid of, as the Admin is the only one who can delete registrations. This information can be verified directly with Jeremy.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-12-2007, 09:11 PM
PlaniWhiteBasicBlue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livinginthe past
03-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Nothing at all "interesting" about it, Nigel. Jeremy and I PM on occasion and he informed me this morning that he was going to use the PlainWhiteBasicBlue moniker for a short while. I informed him that there was a new rule that Mike had recently incorporated that members can only be registered under one moniker. I didn't talk again to Jeremy until just a little while ago and he said he didn't want to violate any rules, asked me which name he should stick with and asked that the other two monikers be deleted. I told him that his choice of a moniker was HIS call, not mine, and to let me know which name he was going with, so that Mike could be informed as to which two names to get rid of, as the Admin is the only one who can delete registrations. This information can be verified directly with Jeremy.

Aha.

That all seems reasonable enough.

Looks like he has made his choice anyways.

touchdownward
03-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Being a Pearl Jam fan, I like the Jeremy moniker.

By the way, have you ever nashed your teeth and bit the recess lady's breast?
:wink02:

Disclaimer: This is a line from the song Jeremy and not to be confused with support for violence against women.

Jeremy
03-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Like I said, thanks for the input guys. I'm sticking with this one because it has the most posts and people know this name.

As far as multiple names from the same IP, it wouldn't be me because I do a release/renew everytime I log on to a system. Being a bit of a computer person, I've found that to be a good anti-hacking practice. I simply want to abide by the rules of the board like everyone else.

SteelShooter
03-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Man that's 2 people in one thread trying to get banned...:sofunny: :sofunny:

:blah: <chuckle-chuckle> :blah:

touchdownward
03-14-2007, 07:26 AM
Man that's 2 people in one thread trying to get banned...:sofunny: :sofunny:
What, no Pearl Jam fans amongst the Mods? :jammin: