PDA

View Full Version : Does Tom Brady live in Cinci????

stillers4me
03-12-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm getting so confused ........:willy:

He'll be dad 6 times, with 6 women
BY SHARON COOLIDGE | SCOOLIDGE@ENQUIRER.COM

Ricky Lackey has six children on the way.

Just don’t call them sextuplets – they’re all with different women.

When Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Melba Marsh asked Lackey during sentencing Friday on a charge of attempted theft how many children he had, the 25-year-old said, “None, but I have six on the way.”

A stunned Marsh tried to clarify. “Are you marrying a woman with six children?” she asked.

“No, I be concubining,” he said. A concubine is a woman who cohabitates with a man to whom she is not married.

Prosecutors said Lackey is expectant father of six children with six different women. The women all are expected to deliver between August and October.

Lackey’s lawyer, Stephen Wenke, stopped his client from saying more.

Later, Marsh said she wasn’t sure how to respond so she let the issue drop since it wasn’t relevant to the proceedings.

Lackey, a music producer who told Marsh he was on the cusp of a $2 million deal that would net him $300,000 upfront, was convicted Friday on a reduced charge of attempted theft.

Prosecutors say the Avondale man defrauded U.S. Bank out of $3,975 by depositing empty envelopes into ATM machines, claiming they contained cash, and depositing bad checks. Once the accounts were falsely inflated, Lackey withdrew all the money before the bank could detect the fraud.

Lackey has repaid the money, according to court records.

Marsh ordered no other sentence since restitution had been paid.

As Lackey left the courtroom Friday, a group of teenage girls there for another case appeared to know Lackey. “Oh, there’s Ricky Lackey!” one swooned.

Lackey shrugged the attention off with one word and a wave of his hand. “Fans,” he said.

Preacher
03-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Yep... it happened in a court room in Cincinnatti... Any surprise?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258400,00.html

A Cincinnati man is expecting six children with six different women, according to The Cincinnati Enquirer.
During court proceedings charging Rickey Lackey with attempted theft, Hamilton County (javascript:siteSearch('Hamilton County');) Common Pleas Judge Melba Marsh asked Lackey how many children he had.
Lackey's response: ?None, but I have six on the way."
That prompted Marsh to ask Lackey, 25, if he was marrying a woman with six kids.
?No, I be concubining," Lackey responded, meaning he lives with women he is not married to.
Lackey's lawyer stopped the line of questioning and the judge dropped it after deciding it was not relevant to the case.
Lackey was later convicted for attempted theft.
The women are all expecting between August and October.

stillers4me
03-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Hey, Preacher!! You and I posted the same story at the same time.......mines in the blast furnace...........LOL!

tony hipchest
03-12-2007, 09:54 PM
“No, I be concubining,” he said

:rofl: definitely the quote of the century.

reminds me of damon wayans as the bum on "in living color"

Preacher
03-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Hey, Preacher!! You and I posted the same story at the same time.......mines in the blast furnace...........LOL!

ROTFL...

You know, that is probably where it will end up anyway!!

tony hipchest
03-12-2007, 09:58 PM
:rofl:

well, since this thread will probably eventually be merged...

anyone see any bengalfans posting here lately? paternity tests may be in order.

convicted of theft huh? what was he stealing? girls virginity?

touchdownward
03-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Yep... it happened in a court room in Cincinnatti... Any surprise?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258400,00.html

A Cincinnati man is expecting six children with six different women, according to The Cincinnati Enquirer.
During court proceedings charging Rickey Lackey with attempted theft, Hamilton County (javascript:siteSearch('Hamilton County');) Common Pleas Judge Melba Marsh asked Lackey how many children he had.
Lackey's response: ?None, but I have six on the way."
That prompted Marsh to ask Lackey, 25, if he was marrying a woman with six kids.
?No, I be concubining," Lackey responded, meaning he lives with women he is not married to.
Lackey's lawyer stopped the line of questioning and the judge dropped it after deciding it was not relevant to the case.
Lackey was later convicted for attempted theft.
The women are all expecting between August and October.
By all rights he should have been convicted of theft. Theft of the virtue of six different women. :wink02:

Preacher
03-12-2007, 10:21 PM
What I want to know is... Where the heck did he pick up that word from? Unless we're talking about historical sociology, or movies... I really don't see many places for the average cincinnatti person to pick up that word!

HometownGal
03-12-2007, 10:30 PM
?No, I be concubining,? he said :toofunny:

Ain't it a crying shame that there is no vaccine for stupidity? :shake02: Dude needs to keep Sir Concubine in his shorts or learn the basics of pocket pool.

Can't be Fairy Tom - this dum dum actually sounds a little more intelligent. :flap:

Stainless Steel
03-12-2007, 10:46 PM
I see a whole new rights issue coming... that or else a whole lot more years for non-support for our friend, Rickey. :sofunny:

touchdownward
03-13-2007, 06:20 AM
What I want to know is... Where the heck did he pick up that word from? Unless we're talking about historical sociology, or movies... I really don't see many places for the average cincinnatti person to pick up that word!
I was thinking he's been watching too many episodes of Little House on the Prairie to come up with that word. :smile:

memphissteelergirl
03-13-2007, 09:15 AM
:toofunny:

Ain't it a crying shame that there is no vaccine for stupidity? :shake02: Dude needs to keep Sir Concubine in his shorts or learn the basics of pocket pool.

Hearing stories like this make me just want to hang my head and just cry, especially as a African-American. It infuriates me to no end that somewhere along the line our young men got it into their brains that it makes you a man to knock up a lot of females. WAKE UP!!! Babies are NOT trophies. These are human beings you are responsible for bringing into the world!! And don't think I am letting off the girls in this either. They knew exactly what the consequences were too.

(OK...let me stop now because my blood pressure is going up big time). :pissed: