PDA

View Full Version : c0ckfighting to be made illegal in NM

tony hipchest
03-14-2007, 08:56 PM
only louisianna and new mexico have legal ****fighting. nm is pushing hard to ban it and it looks they may be nearly successful.

im kind of bummed cause i have yet to attend one (i can easilly travel to juarez to see one though) and i hear theyre pretty interresting. its really quite sophisticated (as far as betting on animal slaughter goes), and theres good money to be won betting on the favorites and underdogs.

they put razor sharp spurs or booties on these chickens so they can kill eachother more quickly in battle, in a little arena that most likely found usually in small town warehouse type settings (much like a smaller bull ring)

solid entertainment or sick perversion?

discuss

83-Steelers-43
03-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Round One: TOM BRADY vs JOHN AMAECHI

DING! DING! DING!

steelerbackr4life
03-14-2007, 09:00 PM
I have seen a few of these (not any where that its legal) it is pretty disturbing but highly addictive. sort of like a car wreck you dont want to look but you cant stop.

tony hipchest
03-14-2007, 10:00 PM
I have seen a few of these (not any where that its legal) it is pretty disturbing but highly addictive. sort of like a car wreck you dont want to look but you cant stop.

:chicken: :chicken:

:yeehaw:

verks36
03-14-2007, 10:38 PM
I havent seen any but i too have also wanted too see one. I guess this is just going to diminish my chances.

HometownGal
03-14-2007, 10:54 PM
No Democratic primary in NM this year? :jawdrop: :wink02:

A joke comes to mind here.....I couldn't......I wouldn't.......I'd better not. :smile:

tony hipchest
03-14-2007, 11:14 PM
No Democratic primary in NM this year? :jawdrop: :wink02:

A joke comes to mind here.....I couldn't......I wouldn't.......I'd better not. :smile:lol. tsk tsk.

democratic presidential hopeful governor bill richardson is really behind the banning.

then again our previous republican governor was one of the nations strongest advocates for the legalization of drugs.

thats what makes NM politics nice. you can actually vote for individual candidates and their beliefs rather than a puppet who strictly represents the left of right.

you mustve never visited NM. we dont have the steelers and were never in the running to get the penguins. if you take away our doobage, and our right to watch chickens slaughter eachother, you are taking away EVERYTHING! :wink02: :sofunny:

BOXCAR JOEY
03-15-2007, 01:18 AM
ive been to a couple of these events. Its almost like going to the race track and bettin on the ponies, but its a little bit easier to pick the winner. The trick is to pick the bigger rooster or "Blank" cause they'll rip the smaller one to shreds.

MACH1
03-15-2007, 01:19 AM
lol. tsk tsk.

democratic presidential hopeful governor bill richardson is really behind the banning.

then again our previous republican governor was one of the nations strongest advocates for the legalization of drugs.

thats what makes NM politics nice. you can actually vote for individual candidates and their beliefs rather than a puppet who strictly represents the left of right.

you mustve never visited NM. we dont have the steelers and were never in the running to get the penguins. if you take away our doobage, and our right to watch chickens slaughter eachother, you are taking away EVERYTHING! :wink02: :sofunny:

And after you finish :smoker: you could strap on a pair of assless chaps and a pair of big shinny spurs. :toofunny: JK