PDA

View Full Version : PFT spam OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
03-14-2007, 08:55 PM
couldnt i just go to the actual website for all of this??????

after all sf is a discussion board. where is the discussion to go with the posts?

and does anyone even know who b.j. ward is or even give a flying f*&K????

im all for posting the occassional insightful article to get a conversation going but HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

arent there blatant copyright infringements going on here?

i can easilly ignore them, but i'd hate to have to ignore the 2nd most popular sub forum on this board.

ChronoCross
03-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Tony there is new and even old who do not know every place to check for the latest news. If ya like me to stop posting I can. No problem.

ChronoCross
03-14-2007, 09:24 PM
But then again you can also look at some of the threads that have grown in discussion over some of this news. Some of the players being signed may not be really needed to be posted. Oh well..

tony hipchest
03-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Tony there is new and even old who do not know every place to check for the latest news. If ya like me to stop posting I can. No problem.
im not trying to rag on you or anything, but actual discussion threads are getting buried under cribbed articles that dont even tell (or show a link to) the new and old posters, where they come from.

:link:

i dont mind the news (especially the relevant news such as j. stevens getting arrested), but bj ward???? a simple joke or attempt to start a discussion would help it from seeming like i was visiting PFT.

ChronoCross
03-14-2007, 09:50 PM
im not trying to rag on you or anything, but actual discussion threads are getting buried under cribbed articles that dont even tell (or show a link to) the new and old posters, where they come from.

:link:

i dont mind the news (especially the relevant news such as j. stevens getting arrested), but bj ward???? a simple joke or attempt to start a discussion would help it from seeming like i was visiting PFT.

Ya most of the stuff I get comes from kffl, redzone, and pft. LOL link would be good .. Agreed. I slipped.. Smack me.. :P

tony hipchest
03-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Ya most of the stuff I get comes from kffl, redzone, and pft. LOL link would be good .. Agreed. I slipped.. Smack me.. :P*WHAAAAAAP*

lol. i dont visit many of those sites so i usually see it posted here 1st via our members who keep us updated. then again, reading williams has trouble seeing is about as insightful as reading hellen keller was deaf or ray charles blind!

:cheers:

ive found that making a joke or personalizing the title a bit is a great way to get a conversation or discussion started.