PDA

View Full Version : Question

Big7BenHOF
03-16-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm going to a Steeler game this season.

I live in CA, and my step dad has season tickets to 49ers games, so those are the only games I go to.

What Steeler game should I go to?

I'm thinking of against the Bengals.

steel#1
03-16-2007, 07:52 PM
The Bengals is a good choice. Always competative and intense. Have fun.

BOXCAR JOEY
03-17-2007, 12:04 AM
although watching the bugles get embarrased is always great , Im saying catch a game agaisnt the Doo Doo Browns. Those have always been my faves

steelerbackr4life
03-18-2007, 01:08 PM
I dont think it reaaly matters Ive never had a bad time at any game. Of course my 5 hour ride home is always more pleasant after a victory and the chances of that coming to fruition are always higher with the Browns posing as an opposition.

Being from Cali though you might want to opt for an early season game. Lasts years game against the Browns was in artic like temperatures.

polamalufan43
03-18-2007, 02:27 PM
I would say either Steelers vs. Bengals/Browns
Those games would have to be the best, and possibly the most hilarious.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Big7BenHOF
03-18-2007, 11:19 PM
I dont think it reaaly matters Ive never had a bad time at any game. Of course my 5 hour ride home is always more pleasant after a victory and the chances of that coming to fruition are always higher with the Browns posing as an opposition.

Being from Cali though you might want to opt for an early season game. Lasts years game against the Browns was in artic like temperatures.

Yeah. I'm most likely going to the first or second home game there is.

BOXCAR JOEY
03-19-2007, 12:30 PM
I prefer going to a game against the browns, cuz they have some cute fans and they can be easily converted to the steel side by makin out with them

Stlrs4Life
04-13-2007, 10:08 PM
I prefer going to a game against the browns, cuz they have some cute fans and they can be easily converted to the steel side by makin out with them

You must have some low standards. Cause the female Browns fans I see, are nothing to look at.

steelerbackr4life
04-15-2007, 02:47 PM
You musthave some low standards. Casue the female Browns fans I see, are nothing to look at.

I second that. I am pretty sure that they called the fans in Cleve. the Dog pound long before they started wearing masks.

polamalufan43
04-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Go to the Steelers vs. Ravens game, the one at home. That one should be good.

~Polamalufan43:tt02: