PDA

View Full Version : Documenting facts...

Suitanim
03-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Just want to pass this on. Nothing wrong with documenting facts, right?

So I'm back, at least sporadically. But I'm seeing a disturbing trend. First LITP gave me a bunch of infractions for nothing, but I called him on that one. He stopped.

Then he either put me on ignore, or, much more likely, pretended to ignore me. I say "pretend" because just about every thread I posted in tonight I saw a blue "LivingInThePast" at the bottom of the page in the "members viewing" section.

Look, I know most of you hate the guy, and a bunch of others just tolerate because you have to, but don't be intimidated by him. He shouldn't be a mod, and we all know it, but just be patient. If I get banned, you'll know why...

Stlrs4Life
03-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Just put him on ignore Suit.

Livinginthe past
03-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Looking at the same thread as you?

You're kidding right?

This is absolutely ridiculous, and as I spelt out on the replied PM - im quite happy to stay clear of the threads you start (like, I say no dental procedures for me recently) just to avoid trouble.

I think you'll find that most people go to the latest posts.

Just so you know - I don't have you on ignore - it would be out of line for a mod to have anyone on ignore.

All the infractions you have are due to starting nonsense threads like this one or the personal attacks you launched when you first returned.

Do yourself a big favor and let this ridiculous personal vendetta go - outside of my duties as mod I have no interest in you or your posts.

NM