PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Your Favorite College Basketball Team?

Elvis
03-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Tarheels by far is mine... has been all my life since the early days of Michael Jordan and Sam Perkins and James Worthy all the way up to Antwann Jamison and Eric Montross and Raymond Felton and now Hansbrough and Co. this could be another magical season..
Come on everyone .. who is your favorite team and how long have you been a fan of your team? Please keep things clean and be respectable of others opinions...
God Bless
Elvis

OneForTheToe
03-17-2007, 10:33 PM
I have always loved the Tarheels as well. But, I do root for Pitt, and would do so even in a matchup against NC.

83-Steelers-43
03-18-2007, 03:03 AM
PITT

Elvis
03-18-2007, 07:17 AM
I have never known many of the Pitt players by name but I have pretty much tried to keep up with how well they are doing. I am such a hard core Tarheels fan that I just dont much have a 2nd favorite team. And being a Tarheel fan I will Never Pull For Duke... I would root for Russia before I would root for Duke or a Bobby Knight team..:toofunny:

NV STEELERS 723
03-24-2007, 07:14 PM
I grew up 60 miles west of Fresno, Ca ; my sister is a Fresno St. alum...I'm a Bulldog fan all the way....Saw many football and basketball games... Go Red Wave !!!!!!!!

The best fullback in NFL football is Lorenzo Neal.... from : Fresno St !

Now that I live in So. NV I watch lots of UNLV, but my heart belongs to Fresno St.

SteelCityMan786
03-24-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm one of those multi-team fans in college basketball. Feel free to call me a bandwagoner if you want.

Penn State, Duke, and GW.

Considering adding on:UCLA, and Pitt.

I know it's unheard of for a Penn State fan to even respect Pitt, but i'll potentially have family there. So I minus keep the heat low for the time being.

polamalufan43
03-25-2007, 10:54 AM
Hmm.... probably Pitt or Georgetown.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Stillers43
03-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Dukies baby!