National Drivers Test - Results
Your score was: 95%

fansince'76
03-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Your score was: 90%

Livinginthe past
03-19-2007, 09:52 PM
Weird how all the examples had the vehicle on the wrong side of the road - I manged to adjust :wink02:

Your score was: 75%

A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. The correct answers are highlighted below.

fansince'76
03-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Weird how all the examples had the vehicle on the wrong side of the road - I manged to adjust :wink02:

You were at an unfair disadvantage - you folks drive on the wrong side of the road over there, after all. :wink02:

Borski
03-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Mine was 90% but i realized I missed a question so it should have been 95%

Livinginthe past
03-19-2007, 10:03 PM
You were at an unfair disadvantage - you folks drive on the wrong side of the road over there, after all. :wink02:

The wrong side??

Heh heh :cheers:

fansince'76
03-19-2007, 10:05 PM
The wrong side??

Heh heh :cheers:

Let me put it this way - it would probably take me all of about 5 minutes to get into a wreck in London. :chuckle:

steelerbackr4life
03-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Your score was: 90%
A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. The correct answers are highlighted below.

Not bad considering today was the first time I have driven a real motor vehicle and not a video game since I broke my leg.

Livinginthe past
03-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Let me put it this way - it would probably take me all of about 5 minutes to get into a wreck in London. :chuckle:

Well I live real close to there...I give myself maybe 6 minutes!

Its a zoo! :sofunny:

NM

HometownGal
03-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Your score was: 85%

I'm mad at myself - I should have known the answers to the 3 questions I missed. :dang:

tony hipchest
03-20-2007, 12:44 AM
The wrong side??

Heh heh :cheers:who has the most miles of roadways, interstates, highways, freeways etc.?

who was the 1st to mass produce the automobile? it's just an anamoly the auto wasnt actually invented in the U.S.

oh well, atleast you all still have that little underwater tunnel that connects you to france :tt02: (<<<<<pretend this is a white towel)

:chuckle:

Preacher
03-20-2007, 12:47 AM
I scored 80 percent...

funny thing is... there was no questions like what do you do when the Bengal bus is broken down in front of you?

Answer... Lock your doors, and do not stop!

tony hipchest
03-20-2007, 12:53 AM
I scored 80 percent...

funny thing is... there was no questions like what do you do when the Bengal bus is broken down in front of you?

Answer... Lock your doors, and do not stop!see, i woulda answered

B) look fosr shadowy figures in the street and speed up.

i just love the icy/slippery road condition questions when you live in the desert. and what is this thing they keep calling traffic? you mean theres more than 2 oncoming cars when you make a left hand turn? good thing my tractor goes fast, cause i sure as hell isnt waitin for that vehicle i see half a mile down the road.

fansince'76
03-20-2007, 01:27 AM
good thing my tractor goes fast, cause i sure as hell isnt waitin for that vehicle i see half a mile down the road.

This is exactly why I missed the same question. In alot of intersections here in Denver which aren't on main drags, there are no left turn signals at all - and yeah, if I'm turning left at a green light and I have several hundred yards of room between myself and oncoming traffic to make the turn, I'm making the turn, otherwise I'd be sitting there all day waiting for "all cars to pass." That was almost a trick question, to my mind.

The other question I missed was the orange and red sign for the slow moving truck (I thought it meant roadwork ahead). We just had a 6-year+ expansion project on I-25 which was completed last year, and I saw alot of those slow moving truck signs, but they were located in the exact same spots where they were also doing roadwork. Come to think of it, there were slow moving trucks in these areas as well, so that one fooled me. :dang: However, I still got the message to slow down in these areas, so the effect on my driving was the same - I slowed down. No harm, no foul.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-20-2007, 04:46 AM
Your score was: 100% A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test.

what...not prize?....well that sucked!!

HometownGal
03-20-2007, 07:33 AM

Awwww. Here's your prize..........:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: I made 'em just for you LLT! :wink02:

stlrtruck
03-21-2007, 08:11 AM
Read 'em and weep!

Your score was: 100%

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-21-2007, 09:07 AM
wooooohoooooooooooo....95%

Stlrs4Life
03-21-2007, 03:50 PM

No Soup for You!