PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris

BOXCAR JOEY
03-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Isn't "Walker: Texas Ranger" a darn good show?

BOXCAR JOEY
03-20-2007, 01:26 PM
thats a lot of nay there

Borski
03-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Walker has a night light, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of him!

haha I crack myself up.

polamalufan43
03-20-2007, 09:11 PM
I think pretty cool overall.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

fansince'76
03-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Sheree Wilson alone was worth watching it for. Yowzah! :lust:

BettisFan
03-20-2007, 11:11 PM
:dang:

stillers4me
03-21-2007, 05:28 AM
That man just oozes the cool factor...........I want Chuck on one side of me and Tommy Lee Jones on the other........or just Jack Baur. You don't mess with Chuck and you don't argue with Tommy Lee.

And NOBODY messes or argues with Jack. Superman wears Jack Baur underwear.

BOXCAR JOEY
03-21-2007, 10:09 AM
i think if i were to assemble a crew, i would have chuck norris, billy jack, 1980's swarzenegger, dolph lungren, and dr. ruth. With them backin me up, no goverment or bengal would get in my way. hahahahahahaha

floodcitygirl
03-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Walker is cool.

HometownGal
03-21-2007, 10:37 AM
I love Chuck Norris - always have. He's one bad mofo and could still kick just about anyone's hiney at the age of 67! :thumbsup: One of my favorite movies to this day is Delta Force.

I also love Steven Seagal - bad a$$ with a 'tude and still smokin' HOT! :banana:

verks36
03-21-2007, 11:18 AM
i have never heard of it

But as long as CHUCK NORRIS is in it I LIKE IT

Stlrs4Life
03-21-2007, 04:53 PM
I like it. Always liked Norris' shows.

83-Steelers-43
03-22-2007, 12:11 AM
While I'm not a fan of the show, Chuck seems like a pretty cool guy.

X-Terminator
03-22-2007, 03:32 AM
I love Chuck Norris - always have. He's one bad mofo and could still kick just about anyone's hiney at the age of 67! :thumbsup: One of my favorite movies to this day is Delta Force.

I also love Steven Seagal - bad a$$ with a 'tude and still smokin' HOT! :banana:

Delta Force is one of my favorite Chuck Norris movies, along with the movie where he played the Vietnam POW (can't think of the name of the movie). The only time I've ever seen him truly get his ass kicked in a movie was by Bruce Lee in Return of the Dragon, but that wasn't anything to be ashamed of. :wink02: It's the only time I can remember him playing a bad guy role as well.

BTW, I'm sure you know this...but Chuck Norris practiced the same martial art that I do - Tang Soo Do - trained in Korea in the 1950s. I thought that was pretty cool!

HometownGal
03-22-2007, 06:57 AM
Delta Force is one of my favorite Chuck Norris movies, along with the movie where he played the Vietnam POW (can't think of the name of the movie). The only time I've ever seen him truly get his ass kicked in a movie was by Bruce Lee in Return of the Dragon, but that wasn't anything to be ashamed of. :wink02: It's the only time I can remember him playing a bad guy role as well.

BTW, I'm sure you know this...but Chuck Norris practiced the same martial art that I do - Tang Soo Do - trained in Korea in the 1950s. I thought that was pretty cool!

You're speaking of the Missing In Action series - great films! :thumbsup:

Yes, I knew Chuck practiced TSD, but he also reached Master status in Shito ryu Karate, and Jiu-Jitsu. I sure wouldn't want to ever pi$$ him off - LOL!

floodcitygirl
03-22-2007, 09:40 AM
I appreciate some of the real life stuff that I've heard he does as well. He runs some kind of training camps for boys without Dads in their lives and troubled kids. I've heard he's had real success in changing the direction of some young lives. He had quite a lonely and troubled youth himself.

Elvis
03-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Love the guy myself, of course I am kind of biased since he is " my brother"... oh... your talking about the actor? well... I have a brother with that is named Chuck Norris... pretty cool to know 3 guys with the same name....
God Bless You All
Elvis:wave: