PDA

View Full Version : MYRON LIVE

adamant25
01-08-2005, 08:23 PM
I a hope some one can help me. I am in the Military stationed in south GA. Does any one know where I can listen to Myron and Hillgrove live on the internetduring the games. I have looked everywhere. If you could help that would be awsome.

shevdog
01-08-2005, 10:37 PM
You need NFL Field Pass, which is $30-$40 for the season. They do have a trial, which you can use for te play-offs. I use this, since I live in Philly, just outside radio range for stations broadcasting the games. I don't turn up the stereo during the games since there is a 4-6 delay from the live action. I just catch the half-time report and post game show.

Myron seems to have an annoying radio voice, yet his Steelers zeal and character makes me want to tune in and hear his commentary!

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-10-2005, 02:00 PM
yeah, field pass is great. its like 9.00 a month if u choose to have it billed that way in the future. I used it alot when the games werent on local TV here.

ben-to-hines
01-12-2005, 12:58 PM
I do not have a link, but I remember someone on another board posting a link to Pennlive.com to hear Steeler games for free, but I am not sure if you get it for the playoffs. ?Go to Steelers.com and get a list of radio affiliates, and maybe one of them will stream the games. ?good luck;D

dippyt
01-19-2005, 12:47 PM
One idea I have used is Sirius Satellite Radio $13 dollars a month and includes NBA,NHL and NFL audio broadcasts. Each week Sirius plays both the NFL home teams announcers as well as the visitors announcers. Internet field pass works as well until you need to leave the house. Satellite goes everywhere. To solve the TV delay issue I use a DVR or Tivo. With that you can pause live TV just enough to sync up the audio. Haven't had listen to any national TV announcers all Steelers season.

Here we go Steelers here we go!!!

dutchvanobvious
01-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Surely you can find something
http://windowsmedia.com/radiotuner/MyRadio.asp

I can't remember what station Myron is on, but my husband tunes in via the net every week.

pohisb
01-23-2005, 03:47 PM
go to nfl.com and buy the field pass