PDA

View Full Version : NFL Shop major sale for mens stuff

BettisFan
03-20-2007, 11:30 PM
wow ok i just checked on nflshop.com there is a major sale i went to buy a new steeler jersey usually around 80-89 with tax but it was 55 i was like wow!! look here is the sale

"End of Season Sale - Save 30% on Men's Gear
END OF SEASON SALE

This is the Biggest Sale of the Year
# Offer only valid while supplies last and is limited to sizes/styles available.
# Orders must be completed by March 31, 2007 11:59 PM (ET) to qualify.
# Offer excludes 2007 NFL Draft Caps.
# Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or used on previously purchased merchandise.
# Offer not valid towards the purchase of gift cards, gift certificates, or on orders placed through Group Sales.
# Sales may not have occurred at Our Price.
# This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
HOW IT WORKS
To participate, simply add a qualifying item to your shopping cart. Your discount will automatically be applied for each item placed in your cart."

Yea guys your welcome i know this is awesome also hurry up it ends soon! ( this is the cheapest i have ever seen jerseys and this will be the cheapest they are until next season at this time)

verks36
03-21-2007, 12:50 PM
It sounds like a good deal but i dont really like buying clothes over the internet because i can never know if they will fit or not

BettisFan
03-21-2007, 02:36 PM
just find a size that fits its generic small medium large XL XXL

kmsteelerwr15
03-22-2007, 09:44 AM
ya a few weeks ago i ordered a new personalized jersey and i only paid $67...and it took about a week to come in

verks36
03-22-2007, 10:07 AM
ya a few weeks ago i ordered a new personalized jersey and i only paid $67...and it took about a week to come in

wow that is a great deal!
Custom jeresy at my local shop equal big money