PDA

View Full Version : draft 2007

terribletowel67
03-21-2007, 04:22 PM
what do you steeler fans think we are gonna do with the 15th pick, i see maybe going with an outside linebacker, we also need help on the defensive front and end, or at tackle and guard.

GBMelBlount
03-21-2007, 08:17 PM
what do you steeler fans think we are gonna do with the 15th pick, i see maybe going with an outside linebacker, we also need help on the defensive front and end, or at tackle and guard.

To many, the recent mantra's been OLB, OLB, OLB. If Faneca leaves, that may all change.

Dylan
03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
I think we will do this in my opinion

1- Paul Posluszny-OLB-PSU
2- Tony Hunt-HB-PSU
3- Ryan Harris-OT/OG-ND
4- Tim Crowder-DE-Texas
5- Tyler Palko-QB-Pitt
6- Jacoby Jones-WR-Lane
7-Best available

Not the best but thats what i think

verks36
03-21-2007, 09:13 PM
I think we will do this in my opinion

1- Paul Posluszny-OLB-PSU
2- Tony Hunt-HB-PSU
3- Ryan Harris-OT/OG-ND
4- Tim Crowder-DE-Texas
5- Tyler Palko-QB-Pitt
6- Jacoby Jones-WR-Lane
7-Best available

Not the best but thats what i think

What about the bowling ball from hawia. We need that guy to complement willy i am telling you. The steelers dont need to waste a second round pick on a RB.

Also i think are first pick we be a DE

Dylan
03-21-2007, 09:16 PM
What about the bowling ball from hawia. We need that guy to complement willy i am telling you. The steelers dont need to waste a second round pick on a RB.

Also i think are first pick we be a DE

you might be right but Tomlin said he would use a first round pick on a RB if he had to so i think hunt in the second round is a realsitic pick.

who is this guy from hawaii anyway?

MasterOfPuppets
03-22-2007, 02:52 AM
To many, the recent mantra's been OLB, OLB, OLB. If Faneca leaves, that may all change.

i for one have been advocating olb,but after further thought i think there's more olb prospects in this draft than guards.you pretty much only have ben grubs and justin blaylock as first round talent. blaylock would be a reach at 15.i'd like to see them trade down 5 to 7 spots and pick up blaylock.then maybe grab lamar woodley in the 2nd.or trade down and get anthony spencer or poslunzy in the first and go after aaron sears or manuel ramirez in the 2nd.