PDA

View Full Version : Where is Mike Williams

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Didnt Mike Williams get cut from the Lions last year?
I believe he was a number 1 pick a few years ago...........
I also think he is a better receiver than what he showed as a lion........

If he is still out there shouldnt we look at him?

tony hipchest
03-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Didnt Mike Williams get cut from the Lions last year?
I believe he was a number 1 pick a few years ago...........
I also think he is a better receiver than what he showed as a lion........

If he is still out there shouldnt we look at him?charles rogers was their #1 who was cut. i think he his happy with the millions he stole and now more interested in smoking the ganj than he is football.

mike williams is still with the lions and reports are hes about as fast as a slow tight end.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-23-2007, 09:04 PM
charles rogers was their #1 who was cut. i think he his happy with the millions he stole and now more interested in smoking the ganj than he is football.

mike williams is still with the lions and reports are hes about as fast as a slow tight end.

okay, thanks for clearing that up......

19ward86
03-25-2007, 03:47 PM
charles rogers is a good reciever, well i guess he is a good athlete more than he is a good recieved. with a coaching staff like the steelers he could be the next nate washington.

tony hipchest
03-25-2007, 04:41 PM
charles rogers is a good reciever, well i guess he is a good athlete more than he is a good recieved. with a coaching staff like the steelers he could be the next nate washington.i dont get it. rogers was the 2nd player selected in the draft. washington was an un drafted free agent.

the ship has sailed on rogers. he never done squat in the nfl, he is injury prone, and shows an attitude that he is happy with the millions he stole, and couldnt care less about making another dime in the nfl until it is too late.

oh, and hes a pothead. he seems more concerned with packing and smoking bowls than playing in them.

do you know something about our new wr coach that suggests he can work a miracle? the coaching staff that made nate washington into a highly coveted pro bowl player :rolleyes: is no longer with the team except for bruce arians who has enough on his plate rather than babysitting.

SteelCzar76
03-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Mike is nearly as great a disgrace to the Cardinal and Gold as O.J. Okay,....maybe not as bad as O.J. LOL
But he's certainly failed himself in regards to seizing his opportunity to play in the league. He had the 'tools' and could've worked on his speed,....but apparently he has no 'heart'.