PDA

View Full Version : Training at work!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-25-2007, 12:56 PM
I have a trainee that is driving me up the freaking wall...absolutely no memory retention:dang: :dang: ...every time she closes her eyes and opens them again..its a whole new world!!!

I have her for another two weeks..so hopefully after that..I will be back on the board in full force...

...pray for me

tony hipchest
03-25-2007, 01:02 PM
why do visions of you as Tackleberry in "Police Acadamy III" pop into my head?

SteelCityMan786
03-25-2007, 01:19 PM

You just like cruel sick jokes. :sofunny: jk.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Lt. Thaddeus Harris: Here is the house, here is the window. I am the burglar. I'm coming out of the house, over the hedge. I have the stolen stereo in my hands . . .

Cadet Eugene Tackleberry: Drop that stereo before I blow your Goddamn nuts off, a**hole!

Lt. Thaddeus Harris:... Tackleberry, we really need to talk.

tony hipchest
03-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Lt. Thaddeus Harris: Here is the house, here is the window. I am the burglar. I'm coming out of the house, over the hedge. I have the stolen stereo in my hands . . .

Cadet Eugene Tackleberry: Drop that stereo before I blow your Goddamn nuts off, a**hole!

Lt. Thaddeus Harris:... Tackleberry, we really need to talk.:sofunny: - excellent!

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-25-2007, 01:53 PM
If only I could talk that way to trainees...heheheh

Stlrs4Life
03-25-2007, 06:17 PM
What kind of work is it?

SteelCzar76
03-25-2007, 06:36 PM

And you would definetly be Officer Mahoney Tone. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
03-25-2007, 06:43 PM
And you would definetly be Officer Mahoney Tone. :sofunny::chuckle:. depending on ones perspective, im neither that funny OR that horribly terrible with comedic skillz. :hunch:

lol. i guess that just makes me a sick twisted cross of eddie murphy and pee-wee herman. :sofunny:

SteelCzar76
03-25-2007, 06:52 PM
:chuckle:. depending on ones perspective, im neither that funny OR that horribly terrible with comedic skillz. :hunch:

lol. i guess that just makes me a sick twisted cross of eddie murphy and pee-wee herman. :sofunny:

So i guess that makes you a "Loner,....a rebel." "And there are things about you that we couldn't understand,......wouldn't understand." " Things we...... shouldn't understand" LMAO

tony hipchest
03-25-2007, 07:11 PM
yeah, sumpt'n like dat. :sofunny:

poopie pie master and dawg-e-doo in the hizzle!

:chuckle:

SteelCzar76
03-25-2007, 07:18 PM
yeah, sumpt'n like dat. :sofunny:

poopie pie master and dawg-e-doo in the hizzle!

:chuckle:

For shizzle Tizzle,....you know what they sizzle. "Don't be nervous,....be of service and make it (humor) do what it duz" LOL

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-26-2007, 07:53 AM
.....uh.............word.:dang:
...............see!, I got nothing

SteelCzar76
03-26-2007, 08:03 AM
.....uh.............word.:dang:
...............see!, I got nothing

Stage fright LOL